Is Naoka Ueno from A Silent Voice the Worst Girl [spoiler(and Biggest Cunt)[/spoiler] of 2016?

Is Naoka Ueno from A Silent Voice the Worst Girl [spoiler(and Biggest Cunt)[/spoiler] of 2016?

Because she is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rR8YTcWRoMo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sure, but I bet she wouldn't fuck up a spoiler like that.

She was a cunt in the same way that most people here are probably cunts. We can't call be Shirou-tier moralfags.

You want Ueno thread, ok. I wish this had a TV series, kyoanus fags would appreciate her more.

She was a cunt but seemed to realise she was being a cunt and started trying to be better

Not as a big cunt as Kawai

KyoAni made her feel more human.

I love her thighs!

>[spoiler(and Biggest Cunt)[/spoiler]
Fuck off back to where you came from, and stay there.

This. At least she recognized that she was a hypocritical cunt.
Meanwhile Kawai never came to terms with the fact that she also participated in the bullying (in the movie at least)

>[spoiler(and Biggest Cunt)[/spoiler]

Neither in the manga. And she was right, she never bullied anyone, just enabled the bullying to happen. At least anime Kawai was less of a bitch.

Stop talking shit about my wife

Don't believe her lies

Tomohiro Nagatsuka is best boy and I'd like to be friends with benefits with him

[spoiler(and Biggest Cunt)

not even the worst girl in her own movie

She's very cute

Which isn't necessarily a good thing. She was funnier in the manga

Cute? Ueno is walking sex even in loli mode.

It's been a minute, but what purpose did the Kitty Café serve in the anime? In the Manga, it's where we see Ueno try to confess to Ishida, only for it to backfire, with Broccoli thinking he'd been confessed to. That got cut, so why was it in the anime?

What did it lead into again?

Find Ueno.

Why is every Mio clone better than the original?

I watched the movie first and I thought it meant to Ueno that Shoya wanted to meet her but she didn't have the courage to face him at that moment.

Back when Koe no Katachi was updating, people in the threads wanted Kyoani to do it, citing that chick from their other KnK as a good idea of what Ueno would look like.

I guess they got their wish. I, however, wanted SHAFT to serialize it

Ueno is trash.

Cuter than this literal angel?

Shota was the cutest.

Bitch Mom was best girl all along.

When u nut but she still sucking

Ueno is best girl and she did nothing wrong.

I think I found a new chub husubando

If I had one complaint about the Kyoanus adaptation, it'd be the fact that the really weird faces and hands were moe'd up.

>[spoiler(

She is cute I want to fuck her while she wears those cat ears

Step aside, bitches.

something really puts me off about kyoanis style

Looking at them side by side they look entirely different from each other. Thanks for busting the KyoAni Clone Meme.

she hates fat people and the disabled - what's not to like

>tfw I can recognize every one of the easily **and I haven't watched any of their series**
huh, really makes you think

deep down she was jealous over the attention mc was giving to deaf girl (even if that attention was negative).. she didn't know how to resolve those feelings so she activated bitch mode

deep down she's a scared hurt little girl

probably also was raped/molested by a close family relative or trusted adult

No, Ueno is the best.

BURN THE WITCH

Is it just me or does Shouya look a lot like Subaru?

maybe, but the OP and cat cafe scene she looks really cute so all was forgiven

All's forgiven because of that ass.

She's made for anal after all.

Why is that the only thing people remember about her
and not the fact that she was thirsty as fuck over some guy who didn't particularly give a shit about her, back when they were pre-teens, and is still obsessed about this years later? It's not like she ever helped Shouya when he actually got in trouble either back then so she doesn't even have that going for her.

She just exists to cause more conflict and drama within the story, for better or worse. Nothing else. It's why she just ends up being that short-haired chick's bitch at the end of it all, I guess it's supposed to feel gratifying.

black eyes are dull

>At least anime Kawai was less of a bitch.
Kawai was equally bad. She was a massive hypocrite who put on an act and pretended to be such a nice girl when in reality she was a massive bitch.

That character didn't need to exist, even moreso in the anime
I don't know why the writer felt that the story needed an "antagonist" especially since there was already plenty of shit in place to serve as sources of melodrama, on top of not even being a well-written character in general

Everyone was trying to be better, it's at the core of the message the story kept shoving down your throat

Wtf

I am lolicon now

I wanted Ueno to have an X on her face at the end, but NOPE.

>deep down
>probably molested
tone it down Sigmund

>doesn't know how to use spoilers
>hates Ueno
sasuga

Ah god dammit. I went back to the cinema. They didn't have the other 2. Oh well. At least I got the best of the all.

Just FYI. I went to Cerritos Harkins Theater 16. So anyone watching over there they're just giving out the small promotional postcard.

Ueno is best girl brainlets wouldn't understand. Normalfags hate her because muuhhhh morals.

More Ueno doujins when

Anyone who likes her is a vapid cunt just like she is. Uenofags are cancer. I bet they also stanned Jeshitca from SNSD when she was still in it.

>forgetting that she just beat up a disabled girl in aferris wheel
>forgetting that she just beat up a disabled girl in the hospital along with disabled girl’s mother

>>>/tumblr/

>snk
>thinking those are cons
>>>/tumblr/

>fake filename
>pedoshit
>spamming /tumblr/
As expected, Uenowhales are repulsive.

Don't sully Sakura with your shit taste, landwhale.

Good post

Ueno a best!

Best at being worst girl. Ugly little faggot she is.

Liking ueno is something i cant understand. She is a bitch like kawai.

Because she's the most 'real' character in the show. Selfish, self-centered, and self aware of her own downfalls as a person, but accepts them to try to be a better person.

She acts for her own intentions. Maybe you beta cucks can't see the good side of someone who has faults but tries to be a better person regardless.

Ueno did nothing wrong.

is she really a faggot?

talk shit get hit

>pedoshit

>saying sorry is considered talking shit
Aure Uenofags this cancerous? Unless Nishiyama is Canadian.

>Ueno
>ugly
That's so wrong user, she's the most beautiful.

To be fair disabled girl's mother gave her the ass beating she's had coming for most of the book

> self aware of her own downfalls as a person, but accepts them to try to be a better person.
Did we read the same book because she spent the entire manga wallowing in her own shittyness like the rest of the cast. Her hang up wasn't depression or gilt it was anger and hate. Ueno was rotten to the core, knew she was rotten and didn't give a shit as long as she got the MC's dick. The only reason they let that bitch hang around in the end is because after all the shit they went trough it's too much effort and drama to tell her to fuck off, hell if they did she'd be the only character in the book to successfully commit suicide.

I want to give her triplets.

When the only thing to ever come out of your mouth is the word "sorry", then someone out there would really be pissed off at you.

Thank God KyoAni saved us from this excessive drama bullshit the manga had.

How can you hate this, user?

I don't. The irreversibly tearing of her rectal wall is my way of showing my forgiveness

youtube.com/watch?v=rR8YTcWRoMo

A shitty personality is a potent bonerkiller.

She is a bad person. Also she is black haired and flat chested.

>
>Cuter than this literal angel?
Yes. The author said ueno is cutest, followed by mini nishimiya and deaf nishimiya on a mag interview iirc.

>Also she is black haired and flat chested
Okay, I can understand not getting the beauty of DFC, but long, flowing Black hair is the most beautiful thing in the world. And I say this as a Shoukofag

Oh crap, I didn't know this, though, the author is female.

There is nothing more beautiful than silky golden hair. There is no arguing this.

Why is ooima's new manga so shit?

It's literally in a tournament arc right now.

Yes.

>Liking fake-ass bottle blonde gyarus over natural, Japanese beauties
Christ, user. Do you even weeb?

It, a mysterious immortal being, is sent to the Earth with no emotions nor identity. However, It is able to take the shape of those around that have a strong impetus.

At first, It is a sphere. Then, It imitates the form of a rock. As the temperature drops and snow falls atop the moss, It inherits the moss. When an injured, lone wolf comes limping by and lays down to die, It takes on the form of the animal. Finally, It gains consciousness and begins to traverse the empty tundra until It meets a boy.

The boy lives alone in a ghost town, which the adults abandoned long ago in search of the paradise said to exist far beyond the endless sea of white tundra. However, their efforts were for naught, and now the boy is in a critical state.

Acquiring the form of the boy, It sets off on a never-ending journey, in search of new experiences, places, and people.

She’s a cunt but at least she knows it. Kawai is an insufferable cunt. Zero redeeming qualities

Ah, fuck. There's a character that looks just like Shouko.

I'm going to have to read this trash. Fuck you, user.

Current arc has a yuzuru as well.

Wonder if she added them to milk her popularity. Although, it could just be a recycled design.

One of the girls in her Mardok Scramble manga looks just like Ueno

There is nothing worse than deciding on who to like based on some made up standard of "quality".