Classroom of the Elite

Volume 7 Illustrations are out! Translations coming soon.
imgur.com/a/vJoXj

Here we go, posting the pages.

Kei is main girl and best girl!

Give me a few minutes. I'm starting the translation.

Whore who will be forgotten after this volume

You wish, whorikitafag.

This is the page where they execute the plan to trap Karuizawa on the rooftop. Please post the following pages for rooftop scene. The previous 3 pages are before the rooftop scene happens.

Okay I'll also post the illustrations.

I dont know what exactly page starts that, then I'm posting until there, be patient. I'm almost there I think.

Fuck off, Horikitafag. Sudou's impregnating your bitch right now.

Hiyori's head looks a bit too big here.

UTSUKUSHII

Yes

Her boobs get smaller?

this fucking rooftop scene is fucking big.

Its the largest Volume so far.

>even Chad gets an illustration while Whorikita and Cuntshida don't appear at all
lol
>tfw Kushidafag

And here's 60%man.

And this is the last one.

SIXTY?! That's almost off the charts!

Ok I think that's most of it. Will start translating. I'll start with the parts you anons are most likely interested in. The part where Karuizawa gets bullied, refuses to break and gets saved. Then the 60% beatdown too.

God bless you user

Thanks user.

it begins

Yep I believe this is the first Volume where neither Horikita or Kushida get a single illustration. I believe Ichinose is the only female now that has gotten one every Volume.

I'm translateanon, currently finished one page starting another. Please keep thread alive, I'll start posting the pages as I finish them.

Ibuki approached Karuizawa while clicking her tongue. "What, what are you doing?" said Karuizawa. "I'm sorry but I've got my own circumstances to consider, too". Ibuki then quickly spun around to Karuizawa's back and restrained both her hands from the back. "Aaah!". Karuizawa screamed a painful scream. Even though Ibuki herself hated doing this, she dutifully suppressed all resistance from Karuizawa by twisting her hands. Due to the experienced Ibuki holding her down, there was no way for Karuizawa to escape this hold. "Ishizaki, fill that bucket with some cold water, for now I have two such buckets, there's one more bucket downstairs in the toilet" said Ryuuen. "Water? What are you going to use it for?" said Ishizaki. "Don't rebel against me". "O-of course not, I-I'll go get the water". "Until Ishizaki comes back with the water, why don't you and I chat some more?" said Ryuuen to Karuizawa. "P-please, let me go" begged Karuizawa. Karuizawa began to struggle against Ibuki's grip, but failed to escape. She struggled so fiercely because she knew what was going to happen next, and was terrified of it.

(This is from the starting page of the bullying. I'm continuing onto the next page now.)

Did he knock out giganigga first to get to him?

All the rooftop part have 74 pages, just saying. this without Ryuuen wake up.

based user, are all those screenshots of just the rooftop scene?

>60%
Fucking kill yourself retard and stay here insteaf of posting your trash on other pages.

It was NEVER said in the light novel a percentage you braindead cuck, keep your shitty spoilers up your ass.

Damn. You weren't kidding when you said this scene was big.

60% took out Albert and megane first, followed by Ibuki and then Ryuuen last.

Yes.

The only whore I recall is whorikita

It was either because she predicted or felt what was coming next, her desperate resistance continued and she flailed around trying to escape but in the end, all resistance stopped. "If you lay even one finger on me, I'm going to scream and tell on you" Karuizawa said. "Kukuku, you say that after coming all the way out here? That's quite courageous of you" replied Ryuuen. "Do you honestly still think X will protect you even now? Let me guess, did the X that rules D-class from the shadows promise to protect you in a situation like this?". Karuizawa's eyes teared up. She tried her best to hide her feelings yet Ryuuen still saw through that. "It's got to be that, otherwise the situation doesn't add up" said Ryuuen. "You're hated by females from the other classes and Manabe and her friends once even beat you up". Ibuki quickly shifted her gaze from Karuizawa to Ryuuen.

(Continued)

>Fucking kill yourself retard and stay here
>Getting this triggered, over a meme.

Okay user, calm your autism.

>being this 120% buttmad

Where is the Raws ?

>I literally cannot understand memes
t. (You)

Thank you based anons.

So this isn't haremshit, right?

No, 50%man only loves Karuizawa

As of right now, no.