Can someone explain why these nigger tier dogs are still an existing breed...

Can someone explain why these nigger tier dogs are still an existing breed? I saw my poodle mix I've had for 13 years be dragged across the street like a rag doll over negligence from my neighbors.

I've had over half a dozen prior incidents like this with pit bulls, most with the same neighbors.

If you own one of these, fuck you and die.

Attached: 2a427f9cacfa7ecee63bb2b2c8245f81.jpg (377x412, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aspca.org/about-us/aspca-policy-and-position-statements/position-statement-pit-bulls
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you were negligent. These things are not sapient. Furthermore, you knew. You knew this neighbour and their animals were a problem, were dangerous and still, you did nothing.

Take responsibility.

It would be a good idea to invest in a shotgun if your neighbour owns a pitbull or a dog with pitbull in it's mix.
Just fucking shoot it if it comes onto your property, they'll understand.

Meh, my buddy has one. That dog is dumb as a rock but is just a big old cuddle bug.
Also such a shameless beggar, those faces he makes lol. Dem sad eyes.

The owners are literally cult members. Cult of the pit bull.

I've seen, heard of, and personally had problems with these dogs. I seriously think they should require special permits to own.

they won't. every person I've met who owns them is either a violent punk or a fucking idiot

Attached: Screen+Shot+2018-03-13+at+11.21.38+PM.png (1302x1244, 305K)

If that happened where I lived I could legally fill my neighbor's dog's chest cavity with 00 buck
God Bless Texas

>Point out dog was bred to fight.
>Compared to police and guard breeds like GSD and Doberman
>Muh nanny dog myth
Fuck I hate that shit.

i live in bama and im pretty sure we dont have it even close to that good

yes, God Bless Texas lmao

Attached: Charlottesville.jpg (539x643, 43K)

Antifreeze is nice and sweet,
Antifreeze makes a nice treat
Antifreeze in 1-2-3
Makes lil pitbull go to sleep

Then shoot your neighbor when HE comes over to complain about his fucking niggerdog.

We all know that pitbulls are responsible for the majority of attacks on children and other dogs even though they make up a fraction of the percentage of breeds nation wide. It's been shown that neighborhoods that pitbulls move into become more dangerous as such.

Even with all of this evidence, we still have animal shelters giving providing a higher level of assistance to this breed.

I'm bored of thinking of allegories, so if you haven't picked up on this by now you have a sub room temperature IQ.

I just had some folks talking about how a dog was shot because it went onto another person's property. They were all upset at the guy that shot it - as someone who comes from a neighborhood that had a lot of roaming dog packs, I can't say I was.

Point is: people will always feel sorry for an animal, no matter how vile it is - ESPECIALLY dogs.

>you have a sub room temperature IQ

Attached: projector.gif (261x300, 75K)

How can soyboys compete?

>These things are not sapient

Attached: 1520967202442.png (601x508, 127K)

> I saw my poodle mix I've had for 13 years be dragged across the street like a rag doll over negligence from my neighbors.
>poodle mix

What the fuck did you expect to happen owning such a soyboy tier breed of dog?

These threads are always popping up. I wonder if its CIAniggers making em? Hey OP are you a faggot CIAnigger or something? You kinda seem like you'd be the type.

Anyways, hows it feel to see your faggy little poodle get its shit pushed in by a real bully breed? Where you oh, oh no, mister foofyton, you're getting violated. This is rape! Halp!?

Except we all know the truth. You don't own a dog. Dogs hate you. You reek of weakness and patheticism. Just eat some bullets already.

>13 years
OP was probably just a kid back then you fucking faggot. Do you honestly expect a child to give a rat's ass about the dog's breed as long as it's cute?

What the fuck is that dog fed

t. Poodle cuck

>poodle mix

Attached: 1.jpg (800x800, 113K)

oats

solid shitpost 'straya

Attached: 1183980-new-evangelion-wallpapers-1920x1080-ipad-retina.jpg (1920x1080, 170K)

>I saw my poodle mix I've had for 13 years be dragged across the street like a rag doll over negligence from my neighbors.
If this happened to me I would poison the fucking neighbor dog.

Did your dog die or is it ok?

hot cheetos and other dogs

this thread sucks more black dicks than OP's mom

>cops in standoff with some nigger serving a warrant
>niggers dog comes out and has a go at cops
>cops shoot dog
>waa waaaa police brutality

lets be real here, you would probably eat it like you do monkeys you favlla nigger

Liberals have ruled our nations = Liberals love niggers = Niggers love pitbulls = It's raycist to abolish the breed

Of course a pibble apologist comes like clockwork

Poodles

> is just a big old cuddle bug.

That's what all of them say until they find the pibble gnawing their face off because they made a funny sound or something.

Gas all pitbulls.

Attached: 1466246948194.jpg (1411x993, 286K)

he should have poisoned the pittnigger

aspca.org/about-us/aspca-policy-and-position-statements/position-statement-pit-bulls
>pitbulls were originally made for bitting and wrestling down domestic farm animals
>centuries later theyre no longer needed, in some cases theyre interbred so you never know what pitbull inherits the aggressive bitty gene
>law markers ignore it saying laws are mostly ineffective, Obama even weighs in
If it were up to me i'd execute them all and make owning one a crime.

my mom and my sister picked out the dog you absolute shit for brains and i was still eating crayons at that time

Majority of attacks bullshit where you pulling your facts. In a 2013 study of 256 fatalities in the United States from 2000–2009, the AVMA determined that valid breed determination was possible for only 17.6% of cases.
Here’s my source Patronek, Gary J., Sacks, Jeffrey J., Delise, Karen M., Cleary, Donald V., Marder, Amy R. (December 2013). "Co-occurrence of potentially preventable factors in 256 dog bite–related fatalities in the United States (2000–2009)". Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association. 243 (12): 1726–1736. doi:10.2460/javma.243.12.1726. PMID 24299544

Learn to differ our cuisine,were not the chinese

I got chased by one as a kid
shitbulls are a danger to people and should be made illegal

my first instinct would be to gouge out its eyes

My dad killed our neighbor's terrier like that. He also shot their lab. My neighbors should have done something and they knew it was my dad but they were cowards.

Shoot them, stupid

Irresponsible dog owners have only themselves to blame when responsible neighbors take matters into their own hands

They didn't attack or anything. He just killed them because they were loud. He shot that lab when it was outside his window barking in the middle of the night. But it didn't die.

>Kekistani flag
Nice meme there, Billy! Did you find that on Reddit?

There’s chemicals in antifreeze now that makes it taste super bitter for this very reason. Anyone that tries to poison another person’s pet deserves to have their balls chopped off with a dull rusty axe.

Your dad sounds like a real piece of shit. McFucking kill yourself.

I'm no fan of pitbulls but; can you explain why your little faggot poodle is still an existing breed? What purpose does it serve? Why do any of you faggots raise dogs instead of human children?

But pitbulls r good bois they dindunuffin mang

Attached: IMG_4111.jpg (773x960, 66K)

Beloved pets become my enemy when they become threats to my children's health, safety, and life

A poodle is not a dog. It is food. Don't be a fag and own poodle. Stop sucking dick

That is what you are paying animal control for, murdering peoples pets all vigilante style is nigger tier.

I haven't talked to him in 11 years

Stories like this are why my dog is never outside without my supervision. I have to protect it from the most violent and dangerous animal of all -- humans.

Go back to Africa, Tyrone. You can take your nigger dogs with you.

PITBULL DINDU NUFFIN

the same faggots that pull up black crime statistics will look at the graph I just sent and make excuses for pitbulls.

these dogs are just bred to be nigger-tier and should be banned in any civilized country

Attached: gfdgsdfg.jpg (664x449, 32K)

If someone’s life is in danger that’s another matter entirely. I wouldn’t hesitate to blast a dog to hell if it were attacking someone. However poisoning or shooting a dog because it’s barking is straight nigger tier behavior. Confronting the owner is the first step, then animal control is the second.

Bred them with a retired grey and you get a nice lurcher.

Basically.

Why are they not banned. No, really WHY.
Certain cities ban these NIGGER dogs.

Red flags to a person is owning
>Pitbull
>Pug
>Rottweiler
>Chihuahua

This

Swallow a grill brush barb

Did you know that sharing more empathy with animals than you do with humans is a sign of psychopathic tendencies.
Dogs are only well natured because we've beat it into them, they don't have the power to not grovel, there's nothing virtuous about that.

>Sir Hinkles
lel

>tfw one of those 254 victims lived down the street from me
A guy was visiting his friends house, and they had their pitbull tied up on the porch. The guy knew the dog and the dog knew the guy, but the dog went crazy protective and killed the dude. Broke off his rope, bit the guy in the neck, then sat on his chest in the yard until the cops showed up and killed it.

Kill all pit bulls and their owners

Attached: thumbpitbull.jpg (640x360, 82K)

hahaha

Attached: dead-pit-bull-2.jpg (500x375, 31K)

>Did you know that sharing more empathy with animals than you do with humans is a sign of psychopathic tendencies.

Oh frig off. You are making sweeping generalizations. I don't care more about a dog than a nice person. However if a fucking sadistic sociopath of a man killing other people's dogs because he thinks it's fun, fuck him. I have more empathy for the defenseless dogs than the psycho of a man, in that particular situation.

yessssss

Attached: pit.jpg (800x362, 126K)

Pitbulls are the illegal immigrants of the dog world. They should be put down.

>Can someone explain why these nigger tier dogs are still an existing breed?
because Irish in the USA rescued them when the queen of England tried to have them all destroyed

this is what pit bulls do to white children

Attached: 5507f7d0-8b55-41ff-8554-309ae1093cdf_profile.jpg (560x420, 43K)

>my poodle
Are you a fucking tranny?
Or a soylet?

Becuase they're god-tier dogs. Suck it redneck faggot.

Source: Own one and suck my dick

I think one of my dog is part pitbull

There is nothing wrong with pitbulls. I think its funny how Sup Forums whines about these dogs when your precious assault rifles actually cause far more deaths than a little pit bull. Comparatively, pitbulls are harmless.

Attached: hey-you-with-guns-58b8f7ed3df78c353c4cf448.jpg (403x403, 43K)

>Uruguay

Ur gay lol

lul xd

>take responsibility
oh the iron e

So you're a Marine?

Get fucked leftist faggot.

When this stuff first started being posted it would make me angry. Now I realize how far from reality it is. None of these (((memes))) are even close to any kind of reality. They are always the saddest hilldawg tier fanfiction. But I guess it's good that I'm still disgusted by images of bestiality

Sure sure Tyrone you're stealing our women left and right. That's why thee Jews own hookup apps had to remove the ability to select white men. "Because they were so unpopular and race mixing was so common that they didn't need it."

Face it so long as the white man keeps the control alt delete nigger feature payed for at planned parenthood. Your people don't even like themselves enough not to auto Holocaust.

Attached: 1520392242558m.jpg (1024x609, 211K)

I'm a future former marine and that user is correct.

“PEOPLE” who own pitniggers are all violent thugs.

Attached: c52d890dec33918b86a75672a2f07d5c.jpg (679x960, 139K)

>they'll understand
They really won't. Most pet owners treat their pets like children and cannot fathom the idea of their pet doing anything wrong.

>Dog growls at strangers
Oh he's all bark no bite

>Dog jumps all over people
Oh he's just playing

>Dog mauls a child
The child provoked him

That being said shooting the dog is still the best course of action, if the owner lets their pitbull wander around freely outside it is only a matter of time until it mauls someone. Honestly house pets as a whole are degenerate. The only reason to have a cat is if you have a rodent problem, the only reason to own a dog is if you use it for hunting, herding, or pest control.

>when your precious assault rifles actually cause far more deaths than a little pit bull.
A semi-automatic rifle locked in a gun cabinet won't suddenly barge out of my door and shoot my neighbor's kid to death when I step outside to get the mail.

Attached: Bs1blVyCEAA-HRF[1].jpg (450x450, 33K)

Dogs for genetic defects.

soydog for a soyboy

I will keep this in mind if I ever decide to become white trash.

>not getting /fit/ with mans best friend
pleb

lol u mad

>poodle
kys your fucking mangirl

Attached: 1484816917561.gif (528x690, 344K)

It's some sort of cordinated sperg soycucks that have been doing these threads for a while.

Old roastie pays toll for owning nigger dog.