Shills, how does it feel?

Attached: 1507363841985.png (650x650, 502K)

Attached: 1499623192876.jpg (782x751, 262K)

bump for shills

lmao how did that guy get a job as a political strategist? he's assuming the democratic candidate would be as weak as hillary. the only reason trump won was because hillary was such a shit candidate.
>senior adviser to bill clinton
guess he didn't want to piss hillary off by implying she was a horrible candidate

Attached: lel.jpg (920x380, 69K)

Not in my country. Jeb is now on track for election.

Attached: 1513738500240.gif (800x533, 1.55M)

And who are Dems going to run Joe kid diddler Biden?

Yeah we totally forgot about pocahontas and Oprah. Damn Trump must be scared.

Attached: 1513431427789.jpg (225x350, 18K)

Dems are going to squander this opportunity and run another fucking neoliberal because they literally never learn from their mistakes. They will never truly back the working class again, which is the only thing that is going to get Dem voters actually excited about voting for their candidate

>opinion
Trumpfags are retarded

Daily reminder that despite everyone getting caught up in Trump Derangement Syndrome and assuming he's just so unique and outrageous that he wouldn't win, political scientists were able to predict his re-election by using standard, traditional predictors: same party held power for full 8 years, economy not doing so well, people generally feel country heading in wrong direction.

All of those trends--which explain the outcome of every single presidential election, without fail--predicted a Trump victory. The media was so in the pocket for Hillary and so indignant about Trump's non-traditional mannerisms that they made the conscious choice to ignore two hundred and fifty years of history and convince themselves he wouldn't win despite the writing on the wall. It wasn't a 99% chance of a Hillary win at any point. It was zero.

By those same traditional, tried and true political science factors, Trump is all but GUARANTEED re-election unless the economy tanks. If we end up in a war, it will actually help his chances.

*were able to predict his election the first time, not re-election.

But it is true for both cases--2016 and 2020 FOLLOW, rather than buck, historical trends used by political scientists. The trends predicted a win in 2016 despite the media saying otherwise, and they predict an almost guaranteed win in 2020.

Those $40 guacamole bowls were fucking hilarious.

By saying that trump hasn't chance to win is that make him president now, they will be stupid to do the same shit again? i guess the left is dead and is only mental ill people being puppets

shills are butthurt

Attached: 1505929196942.png (691x653, 27K)

Cool man but like I keep saying, uh, please keep quiet and don’t let them know what mistakes they’re making and what they’ll need to do to win. Fuck them all the way.

its a fake political base ran on fraud and globalist kike money

Attached: 1493846935825.png (500x507, 272K)

>journalists' opinions are different from normal opinions
???

It's fucking meaningless. I hate you assclowns.
>wapo says trump is gonna lose, it's (((fake news)))
>wapo says trump is gonna win, shills btfo!
how about political prediction is about as much of a science as psychology, and every political strategist is just someone with the skillset of making people believe they can help them win elections

>Trump 2020
>Pence 2022
>Pence 2026
18 more years of Leftist butthurt lads. And we'll have a wall by then

No wall lol

chyna

being built as we speak

Trump is easily gonna win re-election. For the shill suggesting "The dem candidate might be strong!", uhhhh sweetie? Trump's gonna THRASH whoever gets nominated and they're gonna go DOWN in popularity. Arguable your strongest candidate (who might actually get the nomination) is Hoe Biden, in light of the #metoo BS Trump can easily point out Biden's molesty tendencies.

Attached: Donald the Strong.jpg (528x924, 163K)

Where? Show me 50 ft of wall, faggot.
>INB4 we replaced some fence in cali

Left-wing outlets that endorsed Hillary were already proclaiming her victory before the actual result, I guess their strategy now is fear people into going out and voting for the democratic party

t. shill
7 more years, faggot

Attached: 1475523467350.jpg (800x606, 55K)

Show me 50 feet of wall, dipshit

>Shifting the goalposts from a wall, or in process, the "at all" threshhold you first mentioned
>to "HURRRRRRRRRRRRRR I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT TOTALLY DONE, HAHA, CHECKMATE DRUMPFAGS"
>Being just this hopelessly libtarded and assmad about 2016

Attached: 83943.jpg (192x192, 20K)

There's a lot of us who would not mind a Democratic party that championed worker's rights without all the fags, immigrants, police state, etc.

it's being built right now, cunt
did you not vote for Trump? are you a hilldawg, loser?

Attached: han.jpg (323x323, 72K)

Show me it even got started, fag. No one can show me the first 50 feet of a wall they are saying is being built
its not being built because you cant show me shit

t. angry roastie
it's funny how I know you're an angry woman with a bleeding vagene

trumpcucks, how does it feel?

Attached: connor lamb.jpg (604x467, 41K)

tfw historian accurately picked Trump for the win now predicting for...
pic related

Attached: Presidential historian Allan Lichtman.png (666x374, 485K)

Like I said, no wall
>it's being built, I jus can't show you
Trumpfags are retarded

you're pathetically bad at this, faggot
try again
try harder

Attached: yeah.png (301x443, 254K)

Show me a wall, faggot. Still waiting

Attached: Screenshot_20180313160621.png (1440x2560, 1.87M)

>msnbc

uh huh

Idea for a new campaign called:
#VoteDemocrat

- Full voting rights for all 11 million migrant workers
#VoteDemocrat

- Abolish the 2nd Amendment
#VoteDemocrat

- Open Borders for Everyone
#VoteDemocrat

Nah senpai just stick with the Right. We’ll get you where you want to be.