Is this piece of shit completely dead forever?

So this platform is dead in the water right?

I have 500 people on my friends list and the only people who post are derranged lefties, 30 year old moms, and depressed boomers.

Many people I know have deleted their accounts or haven't posted in 6 months.

Is social media going to die in our lifetimes?

Attached: facebook-770688_960_720.png (720x720, 18K)

I deleted mine in 2008 when they started hiring DARPA niggers. But I have principles, unlike most mart sharters

its only good for red pilling boomers

Same deal no one serious posts on Facebook

This

Attached: image.jpg (849x1200, 344K)

Social media was fucking stupid to begin with.
It's only good for radicalizing retards a.k.a. Sup Forums.
Why would I want to talk to people I avoid in real life in an xp window?

If not for third worlders and Govt subsidies it would be dead.

My boss added me the other day. Shit like that is why I can't use Facebook. Every time I think about posting I have to think - "Wait, do I want my aunt/mom/boss/coworkers/whatever to see this?"

I like having discussions and talking to people. I'd love to get into arguments with my friends from high school and college, but I don't want to share that shit with everyone I know and have it documented and connected to me for life.

There needs to be a Facebook-like thing with "rooms" where people who go into the rooms are just assigned a random name and picture, and can have a discussion within that room to their heart's content. Discussion done - room deleted. Nothing ever associated with anyone.

the cool kids are on insta. snapchat is for poors.

No since old grandmas use it to post the same shitty Minions memes and sling around pics of their grandkids, and normies like pic related flog the piss out of themselves on FB, which sadly will prop up Facebook for a great while, just like they keep AOL from being a relic

Attached: kimpeternormiepro.jpg (720x720, 54K)

I hope so, but I don't think social media is dying, people are just opting for hipster shit such as Instagram. Ironically, our biggest weapon is popularising these platforms. If older people get on it, kids get out. I wonder if we can force this to the point where kids have no option but to see their friends in person.
Oh and don't forget they won't let it go down easily, a lot of people make a lot of money from it, not only the companies themselves.

Gotta get them somewhere

even Bruce Paddock was like fuck this shit

Attached: bruce.png (852x592, 93K)

I used to like Facebook.

Great platform to message women and signal your social status with pictures of trips or whatever you did on the weekend.

Now it is just a Zuckerburg propaganda tool. He has the fucking trending bar running retarded MSM narratives 24/7 with a bunch of clinically depressed boomers going apeshit in the comment sections

Millenials pretty much just don't post or occasionally post some really cringy progressive propaganda.

Politics ruined facebook. You're not supposed to fucking talk about politics in public, but for some reason retards are plastering their opinions all over social media 24/7. What a bunch of idiots

Insta comment sections make it clear it's also filled with poors/blacks/retards. Unless you're solely looking at pictures and reading nothing I don't see how it comes across as filled with cool people. Cool people don't actually spend much internet time on social media or pop-media in general.

instagram's built in such a way that you're not bothered by it as easily. they learned from Facebook's mistake

I actually got offered an engineering position from kikebook I will take it since the fucking pay is crazy. They are offering 200,000 year plus 50,000 in stock.

So basically FB has a lot of shit going on. They know the social media aspect of it will die but they are investing heavily on other things.

For example the FB market place is already doing billions in sales. The Messenger app also allows you to send money which is something they are focusing on.

Facebook login into apps and websites is super big and it’s the number one login system in the world. It allows you to log into many websites with one click.

FB also owns Instagram and WhatsApp the number one chat service in the world.

I like when they took off their rigged algorithm and then the top trending story was that Vine video of some nigger fucking a McChicken sandwich to get himself off

Zuckerberg? More like Suckerberg heh heh heh...

I like instagram actually.

I'm a musician and it's a great platform for networking. I just played a huge show because of somebody I met off of instagram a few weeks ago. People also occasionally buy my music through the platform too, which is cool.

There's a lot of good content on there as well. Lots of good adventure/backpacking accounts of people hiking through desolate locations and stuff. Also a pretty big presence of fashy intagram posters as well.

>instagram's built in such a way that you're not bothered by it as easily. they learned from Facebook's mistake

This

The way the platform is structured is WAY less obnoxious. You can just simply not follow liberal retards and it's not a big deal.

Yeah, I agree. Instagram is safe for now

What do you work with bro? I'm also a musician, it's relieving hearing there's someone who's not a apeshit lefty once in a while.
I wish pros would hang around Sup Forums, not those fantano faggots

I unfollowed nearly all of my friends and just use it as a news aggregator now. I see more of WSJ's posts than all of my friends combined.

social media in-general needs to fuck off and die
i've seen people ruined by it, absolutely ruined

#MakeForumsGreatAgain #hashtag #hahaxd #ebin

I think what has helped it quite a lot is being media centric, people can't just ramble on and on. I don't know whether that will deter aunts from migrating there once faceberg dies though

>What do you work with bro?
What do you mean?

>I'm also a musician
Yeah I wish there were a way to network.

I'm a classical musician. Sup Forums has potential but it is insanely stupid. I don't know if the posters there are 16 or something but they are some of the dumbest people on this website.

It's not even their politics either, their musical commentary is fucking retarded (although there are some good classical threads on there sometimes).

Fantano legitimately makes me kind of sick when I see and hear him talk.

>There needs to be a Facebook-like thing with "rooms" where people who go into the rooms are just assigned a random name and picture, and can have a discussion within that room to their heart's content. Discussion done - room deleted. Nothing ever associated with anyone.
you're on it my dude

It's been dead for years.

You might be surprised to learn about archives and logs you dumb nigger

What instrument do you play? Do you play in an orchestra?
Although I must admit I was expecting you to be a popular musician, as is usual. The work question then would be regarding if you're a sideman, Studio guy etc etc. I actually wanted to be a classical musician, but my family is not musical at all so i was exposed to it too late. Hard to compete with people who started playing at 5. Feels bad man.
And the classical threads are pretty much the only ones I see these days, the rest is Sup Forums tier.
But it's good to know there are red pilled musicians man, just the idea of not "niggerfying" yourself these days is a huge deal. I have been called racist for saying I like classical over jazz and blues, and promptly called a nazi when I said I liked wagner kek

lol checked

Woah

Attached: 1520743330805.jpg (492x378, 63K)

Did you ever ask yourself why so many lefties in a capitalist (corporate) country ?

I don't post on mine anymore. I would have deleted it if I even cared to go to the page anymore.

I read a study that up to 50% of teens wish social media didn't exist, because of the expectations it puts on them. Atleast the future looks bright in that aspect.

Did she elbow him?

yes thank god

I use it to share funny shit and brighten people's days while most people use it to self-loathe and share stupid memes and like bait. Also helps keep in touch with people I know since they're a click away. Don't keep people around I don't talk to like distant relatives. Usually close family and friends and people who don't share stupid shit/mass tag people constantly.

We need systems of ruination in this softening world. If social media is enough to thrust someone over the edge they shouldn't even have been born.

Attached: 172 - BpvOWVq.jpg (3440x1440, 757K)

>What instrument? Do you play in an orchestra?
Classical guitarist, I don't play in an orchestra.

I perform solo concerts. Sometimes I'll play with another musician depending on what we're doing.

>I was exposed too late
I actually didn't start playing until I was 19. I've only been playing for about 5-6 years, and I'm already performing real concerts. Sometimes I fuck up on stage but I'm able to keep up with my classical peers who have played for 15 years.

The thing about classical, is that not many people perform in venues because it's really fucking stressful. so if you're willing to do that, you can get audiences just because you're the only game in town.

>Not niggerfying
I'm also a composer and I put redpill dogwhistles in the titled of all of my pieces lmao

I actually do like a lot of non-white musicians in the jazz/classical world though. South Americans have written a lot of good classical guitar music, black people have made some good jazz, and asians have given us some gems.

As long as non-whites can leave racial politics out of music, I don't mind supporting or working with them

> he thinks Sup Forums posts aren't archived with all participating ip addresses tracked

Attached: 1513968207030.jpg (599x449, 38K)

I think social media will continue because people are still social and want to do social things (display status, look at the status of others, communicate, associate) and the Internet isn't going away.

What will supplant Facebook, eventually, is a way to display facets of your personality and life to select individuals, to keep groups apart. If you're a closeted gay guy, you maybe don't want the people at work knowing you're a heavy fisting bottom, or if you own guns and like to talk to your friends about guns, your workplace buddies don't need to know that.

I want to keep some groups of friends apart because I want to manage different parts of my life.

Additionally, people want to see something and they don't want to see others. Like, Facebook would be great if I didn't have to watch people flipping out about who is President this year.

It's gonna be about who comes up with a way to manage these things and acknowledge that people are faceted.

>I offered you guys freedom of speech and a free webpage
>you couldn't handle basic html
>you all ran to facebook
>niggers.

Attached: Tom.jpg (400x400, 22K)

repeating numbers and I will post this on fagbook

>Im looking for a bento box, it cant be pinku (thats japanese for pink) or any girl color. It has to be of 2 or more kotoba (thats japanese for 2 compartments) and has be be chibi (small) sized. And has to be really kawaii (cute). Also It has to be about 10-20 bux. And you have to post pics of it first (i want to make shure it's kawaii [cute]). And it would be nice if it came with matching chopstick holder (WITH chopsticks). OH! and it CANNOT have any cartoon pictures, or be made out of plastic. It has to be made of ceramic, or something like that. Also it would be nice if it was made in japan. and not in china or corea (korea) or whatever. I have found a bento box similar to the one im describing in e-bay, but it was 1 kotoba, and i dont want my gohan (rice) to touch my other things (it can get wet and i would not like that, plus 2 compartments looks more kawaii)

>tfw last post I made was last year
>tfw finally deleted account a couple weeks ago

Feels good, my only regret was having an account in the first place.

>There needs to be a Facebook-like thing with "rooms" where people who go into the rooms are just assigned a random name and picture, and can have a discussion within that room to their heart's content. Discussion done - room deleted. Nothing ever associated with anyone
So Sup Forums?

Myspace-era was great

All of the hot girls were whoring out and hooking up with guys they met off of there. Great times.

Didn't jewgle plus try this idea with "circles"?

Attached: do-u-no-de-wey.jpg (335x271, 20K)

No. Facebook is absolutely required in 2018.

Omegle...?

You'd be better off using Twitter for that.

and trolling (((them))).

Facebook's TOS lets them still track you even whilst not logged in.

FYI.

Check'd

Kys

What for?

Every comments section on Facebook for every political post on the CNN page or any "neutral" news is fucking disgusting filled with old people saying the nastiest shit to people they never met. How is this good for humanity?

Can't kill what's already dead

Pictures of bears in rehabilitation compounds and k-pop girls.

Private people are not meant to post on facebook. It's just a remain from the past.
The facebook feed is for memes and ads disguised as memes

Uhhhhhh, what? I've never used Facebook, is this what is on it?

>Every comments section on Facebook for every political post on the CNN page or any "neutral" news is fucking disgusting filled with old people saying the nastiest shit to people they never met. How is this good for humanity?

Lmao this.

Psychotic boomers saying completely unhinged shit to each other for the entire world to see. Of course liberals sound a bit more insane, but boomer-Trump supporters look absolutely retarded as well.

Why can't boomers spell? Every boomer rant is missing periods and commas. It looks like a bunch of 5th graders all cursing at each other.

Why did it die? Isn't it just like facebook?

I also noticed a lot of people with African names from like Ethiopia or other poor African countries saying for left stuff in perfect English and having their posts bumped to the top

Thanks for the laugh user.

Also chec

Attached: Check jes.jpg (535x600, 94K)

fucking terrifying

this

just like sokrates used to say "bingo bango, kekrd and chckrd"

Attached: 1520826148093.jpg (480x480, 38K)

>As a 33 year old man from Ethiopia, I must say it is time Americans DUMPED. TRUMP.

>Is social media going to die in our lifetimes?

I sure hope so.

Attached: mz.jpg (364x273, 21K)

Aesthetically it looked trashy as hell. FB has a reasonably professional appearance.

No. It was more customizable for the user and less about literally getting pictures of your face from different angles to analyze to develop face recognition algorithms (and whatever other ad targeting and NSA profiling shit too). Facebook took over with a giant public relations campaign. They introduced it only for college students at first, and only at specific schools, and then let more people be part of the cool new thing. Everybody went for it. Zuckborg was probably recruited by the intelligence community while still in college or something (he's too much of a pile of shit for me to spend the time researching his whole life story, he may have family connections for all I know)

I don't understand why a social media hasn't come along and snatched up myspace's nostalgia factor.

retarded people who cant understand how internet works is the reason why facebook was worth 25 billions.

fuck this shit

Attached: 7 proxies in one!.png (620x351, 89K)

That's a horrible idea. Just lurk / engage in IRC platforms.

I deleted my account after I saw that Fincher movie about Zuck

>babys first internet community

oh wow, i am so surprised that it's turning into a ghost town

I have like 20 "friends" there on my list, who have all died, and I still get birthday notifications from them, like shieet, you're dead mate.

>who have all died

this made me laugh out loud

Attached: CbermuTXIAEcvz6.jpg (484x283, 31K)

>having a Jewbook

Stupid fucking goyim

Selective shit posting. I don't post senpai pictures or what I currently do for work. Just prior career shit. Army medic... the God of the battle field. Fuck all yall. My far and few between posts are solid things I'd say to anyone's face. Most my shit postings are comments.... red pill them to death, get banned, rinse, repeat. I got grunt friends who have 3 or 4 burner accounts to go through. I don't have enough energy for that. Shit they're main page has been deleted two or three times... thin skinned bitches... but if you can throw a seed out to a normie.. it's worth the ban. Or be creative with expression. Instead of .. fucking niggers nigging.. say things like... "it's sad that a certain population gets incarcerated at a rather higher rate than others. To feed a for profit beast nonetheless. It's even sadder that generations were manipulated by their own government to create the socioeconomic conditions required for a legal modern slavery. A system so vast and corrupt than every human on this planet has become it's "property." We all niggers in the government's eyes.."

Tl;dr

Social media is just a datamining psyop. If it's free.. you're the commodity.

Attached: 3447e63108f31578a7e47fe384c863d5--political-system-founding-fathers.jpg (504x504, 43K)

oh wow

Because happy users era has passed its peak. Nostalgia is something happy people are drawn to, and the majority using social media these days are either bitterly angry or using it for work in some capacity. Happy people, by and large, have long stopped using these sites.

>berg

Attached: CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM!.jpg (282x500, 26K)

>There needs to be a Facebook-like thing with "rooms" where people who go into the rooms are just assigned a random name and picture, and can have a discussion within that room to their heart's content. Discussion done - room deleted. Nothing ever associated with anyone.
>SO image boards?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 161K)

uh oh, we got Haji on the case looking for a new app to make.

Attached: 1487012806758s.jpg (125x111, 2K)

He probably made all these popular apps for pennies on the dollar.

Attached: 1442588749815.png (851x374, 68K)

I bailed on all social media last year. Deactivated Facebook, Twatter, IG, Disqus, and a bunch of others. Even Reddit.

You diseased perverts are the only people I interact with any more.

Feels good man.

Nah i don't work in it, i work in giving visas to pajeets to go abroad

I doubt it, there are people who only access the internet through the filter of Faceberg, let me give you an example:
>want to sell car parts from previous life
>go on all the old forums
>go to classified section
>no posts in years
They've all moved onto zuckerbook, ALL OF THEM! Can't even sell shit on the internet anymore without sign up with the digital jew.

His Jew sorcery is making him more powerful everyday.....

Attached: article-2567167-1BCDD55000000578-343_634x368.jpg (634x368, 87K)

Are you telling me you need the Mark of the Zucc to perform any kind of transaction?

Attached: 1510506510978.gif (256x256, 374K)

>Pajeets
>Abroad
>Shitting in our streets

Thanks, brah.

Attached: 0b3.png (1896x335, 114K)

There is always Craigslist or Ebay. Unless the dirty kike has owns shares of those too.

Attached: 8538852.jpg (549x677, 85K)

>Is social media going to die in our lifetimes?
If you survive the war of 2033, yeah.

It might as well be. Just like all other social media platforms it's a hugbox for every millennial snowflake faggot to vent about their life and have all of their fake "friends" like it and give them hugs. My most recent ex used it to slander me to all of her "friends".

>India becomes superpower by 2030

Don't they already have nukes?

They shit in the street and we let them have nukes

Attached: ffn-2-en-protect-baby-1.png (468x700, 428K)

Oh god I remembered when AOL seemed like the unbreakable internet tyrant.

Now I miss AIM.

Recently abandoned FB and feel dumb for ever starting it. I started in 09 or so keep in touch with one person who moved. Didn't use it much until 2013, got a smartphone and went nuts. Became full on addiction. Saw what I became, hated it. FB politics in 2016 ruined some people on both sides. Artists who generate a decent amount of business through FB presence started talking politics, lost clients, and some lost their minds.