Zersetzung/GS General

Everyone on this board who talks about subversion or the JW, or criticizes Israel is at risk of being placed into the Zersetzung Program, AKA G*ng Stalking. This is not a LARP post, Zersetzung was used extensively in East Germany, and today's modern high tech society is one big spy state. This program has historical precedent and I've noticed many users on here have symptoms, MODS plz don't delete this thread this program has historical/political precedent and it's being used in Western Nations today to police Global Communism. Feel free to discuss, be warned there will be DUDE SCHIZOPHRENIA shills, but this thread is A MAJOR topic not being discussed and it needs to be at large on here

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung
>stopgangstalkingcrimes.com/affidavit
m.youtube.com/watch?v=F2FpNrv-Fw8

Attached: 1520992459323.jpg (740x493, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Whale_(game)
scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0,22&q=facebook emotional contagion&oq=Facebook emo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> Gang Stalk Sup Forums
> Sup Forums is already full of shut-ins and NEETs who do not operate in the real world sans important events and errands
Why waste the money for the actors and the control team? Let them stalk me. I will become a better operative for it. Plus they can see all these dank memes.

>Individuals are being flagged and placed on community notification lists. This is happening without the targets knowledge.
> In many countries these community notifications are being used by companies and others to target innocent individuals such as whistle-blowers, the outspoken, etc. >In conjunction with these notifications, companies and others are in some cases using a practice that was used in the former soviet union called the psychiatric reprisal. >This is used as a means of retaliation, blacklisting, silencing, or controlling members of society. >Once on the notification system, warnings about the targets are sent out to every individual the target comes in contact with, thus poisoning their associations, and socially annexing the targeted individual.

Full Definition

Gang Stalking is a systemic form of control, which seeks to destroy every aspect of a Targeted Individuals life. Once a target is flagged a notification is sent out to the community at large, and the target is followed around 24/7 by the various communities that they are in.

The community notifications will go out to various places. Apartment rentals, future employers, stores and communities where the target visits, will be notified. Doctors offices, fire departments, police, etc. A covert investigation might also be opened, and electronic, means used by the civilian spies/snitches as part of the overt and covert monitoring and surveillance process.

Individuals can be flagged designating them as having a history of aggressive or inappropriate behavior. This notification system will follow the target if they move, change jobs, visit other areas. It let’s the community believe that the target is a person who needs to be watched or monitored.

Bring it , bitches. Im ready. Go big or stay home.

Only a few in the groups are actors. Most are regular terds on the ground manipulated or coerced into acting strangely around the target to trigger paranoid or psychosis like symptoms

Gang Stalking is experienced by the Targeted Individual as psychological attack, that is capable of immobilizing and destroying them over time. The covert methods used to harass, persecute, and falsely defame the targets often leave no evidence to incriminate the civilian spies.

It’s similar to workplace mobbing, but takes place outside in the community. It called Gang Stalking, because groups of organized community members stalk and monitor the targets 24/7.

Many Targeted Individuals are flagged, harassed and placed under surveillance in this way for months or even years before they realize that they are being targeted by an organized protocol of harassment.

What happens during this monitoring and surveillance is very similar to what happened to many innocent individuals in the former East Germany or Activists and Dissidents in Russia. Many innocent people in the former East Germany would be targeted by the state, and then their friends, family, and the community at large would be used to monitor, prosecute, and harass them. The same persecutions and harassment’s are now happening in democratic countries.

Once a person is flagged or has a warning marker placed on their file, the community becomes hypervigilant, and within this structure there is a targeted and illegal protocol of harassment that happens. Electronic means are used to monitor, harass and torture the target. When the target tries to describe what is happening to them, it sounds as if they have had a mental breakdown. The reality is electronic means are being used to make it appear as if the target has had a breakdown.

Dr. Eric T. Carlson says gang stalking is a product of (((them))). Is he right?

"Be afraid, be very afraid." Not.

Sorry that's Karlstrom, not Carlson

Oh yah. Big time. He says Israel, Mossad, Zionist etc...he doesn't hold back. This is their way to police dissidents, namely US on this beautiful free speech Cambodian carpet weaving platform. Karlstrom seems to be a decent fuckin human doing the right thing for the world are free people

Very thorough, and accurate description. My compliments.

So how much of what he says is true? If memory serves, he also claims our responses are being mapped out for efficiency and that there is a computer or AI that is pulsing thoughts at us or some such.

We need to keep this thread afloat I know I had one going before with alot of Brits reporting symptoms. The big way they'll let you know is through street theater/directed conversation. They'll be talking amongst themselves but pitching their voices at YOU, and it usually includes some personal or hidden information about you or a recent event that happened to you, that nobody else would know.

Gaslighting is another big part of the misinformation campaign which you'll see plenty of in this thread I'm sure

Nobody knows who is correct on what at this point there are a few whistleblowers and massive speculation that is growing by the day, Karlstrom even admits we're, all of us, still piecing this thing together. It's almost too much to fathom that our country could turn into this

Bring it on, commies. This should be fun.

Reverse the tactics. Me and some friends gangstalk a couple Leftist kids from our college. Nothing serious just minor things. Coordinate phone bombardments playing eerie music, switching their textbooks. A couple of my friends don't go to this college so they'll randomly tailgate them sometimes and honk aggressively. It's not hard to coordinate and we really only target the real loud mouth fucking retards, the ring leaders of the student activist clubs, etc. It's actually pretty funny but one of the guys has been noticeably looking more and more disheveled lately. We're all doing this with four people and it's working. I gave up trying to be loud in class because I was outnumbered and I'm not retarded enough to go spook bowlcut so this is how play ball.

Attached: 1458951368682.png (321x309, 186K)

> it usually includes some personal or hidden information about you or a recent event that happened to you, that nobody else would know.
Then why don't you turn to them and whisper "CIA niggers go away" and keep repeating it louder and louder until they leave and want to avoid you and not be shills for some shadowy project.
Winning move.

CCP and a bunch of shills did this to me while I was at Waseda. Could probably be classified as torture.

It isn't fun, it's like being in an electronic/social media concentration camp. Sometimes it feels like strange Jewish pilgrims are swinging by to visit you, like tourists, like the Nazis did to their ghettos. Other groups involved will be FreeMasons,Antifa, Hells Angels, you name it they can dial em up

Putin cut his stazi teeth in east berlin, didn't he. Gaslighting named after the movie, right? Ingrid Bergman?

Where did you learn the doctrine to implement it? I'd say drop it because it can be turned back on you 40x

Yeah but the whole idea of it was that the target did not know why they kept hearing their names or things related to them, that’s why they would lose it. It’s all psychological, and if you know what they are doing you have the one up.

So what are these kike faggots going to do to me? Piss in my apple juice?
I couldn't possibly give any less of a fuck if anyone tries "poisoning my associations" I'm openly an asshole and anyone that knows me for more than an hour will know this or I'm going to sell them something. I don't know what they would say about me that I wouldn't proudly admit to doing as part of a funny story about how much of a fucking asshole I am. I'm two timing huckster. A filthy rotten scoundrel. A swindler, a liar and cheat. I have more money than I really even need but I keep taking other people's because it's fun. Fuck off kikes

Attached: f91d58db9462082a89216227568c26f0.jpg (500x500, 46K)

>It isn't fun, it's like being in an electronic/social media concentration camp
And?
Get the fuck off kikebook.

It is it's psychological torture and it's against the US Constitution, because they deprive an individual of life/liberty. East Germany had a bad suicide problem when this program was implemented

As long as they cant trigger an emotional response, you are two steps ahead of them. Fear and anger cause mistakes, big mistakes.

>how much of a fucking asshole I am. I'm two timing huckster. A filthy rotten scoundrel. A swindler, a liar and cheat. I have more money than I really even need but I keep taking other people's because it's fun. Fuck off kikes
Are you telling yourself to fuck off?

I knew about gangstalking back when I was in high school and was interested in conspiracy theories. I used to watch some of those fringe youtube videos where people talk about the effects of it. So I did some homework on it just out of passive interest. When I got into uni I realized that this could very easily be implemented against people, especially college aged Leftists because they are probably some of the most naive personality types on the planet. We started off very slowly and just did minor things like leaving notes in certain rooms they tended to frequent so complete random strangers would pick them up, read them, and then either talk about it with friends or confront the individual directly about it. The confusion was pretty hysterical to watch but even something small like that was unbelievably successful in disrupting their daily lives. We really amped it up this semester because of a student walk out a couple of the shitheads organized and they've been really taking the punches hard. A friend of mine lurked hard on their social media and dug up some blackmail material. One of them is a Muslim girl and she literally false flagged a "hate crime physical assault" because that's how absolutely paranoid and delusional she has gotten because of these actions.

Attached: 1410109290777.png (510x546, 39K)

No no no user. They use various social media platforms as subversive groups to keep people aware of you, following you, Gamification of your Stalking. You see what I mean? Not your personal SOCIAL media platforms, No No they'll make fake accounts like we do here and do a personal doxx at every aspect of your private life. It's like what Sup Forums used to do, but on a muccccch more sadistic, personal, and long term level

Scientology is known to employ gang stalking with much video evidence, I'm not sure why people are so quick to discount it as a potential intelligence service tactic

Huh interesting, and the doxxing is for only their co conspirators to see, or it’s public?

Yes it's called Fair Game. FreeMasons also implement it, known as The White Glove treatment or blacklisting

They are way better at it than the stazi.

GET A SCREENSHOT OF THE
TORTURE APPS & DEVICES
FACILUTIES AND LOCATIONS
USED DURING THESE STREET THEATRES

REPTILLIANS ARE NOTICIBLE WHEN IT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH HATING LOVE ITSELF THAT IS REPTILLIAN BLOOD INFLITRATION/CORRUPTION OF THE HUMAN PURITY BLOODLINE

POAST THAT SHIT SON SAVE LIVES FUKL UP THEIR TRUMAN SHOW WITH MIDDLE QUADRUPLE FINGERS

Attached: 1410759892404.png (432x320, 151K)

Yeah yeah I know I have some kikey behaviors but what the fuck are you going to do about it? I'm going to keep making money and fucking strippers and snorting cocaine.

Why all caps my guy? Agreed though, it really is a Truman show.

David Icke Kike? It sounded cool.

They have fuckloads of social media groups dedicated to you and dehumanizing you. It's like ritual abuse for Sadists basically, weaponized psychopaths

Also a big part of the Intel part is regular ground perps using Snapchat and other apps to show your location, what you're wearing etc. They might think they're in on some bully campaign, not realizing the larger extent of their actions, which is basically spying and keeping tabs. And many times if people are running weird skits around you, there is probably someone filming nearby, if not even the CCTV in the establishment

Freemasons don't do shit. We are just a bunch of old buisnessmen who do charity work. There's no stalking or conspiracy going on here. I know this because I've been a freemason for 20 years

Attached: failiue.jpg (400x245, 11K)

I feel like there is a good bit of truth to it, some of these perps look, well completely dead or demonic, almost possessed.

Here we are in the cyber bully capital of the world. Seemed ironic.

> I know this because I've been a freemason for 20 years
Probably some bottom bitch one. Compartmentalization is a hell of a thing.

Because that's a Terry A. Davis move. You can always get to know these people and be truthful. "Hearts and minds," said nobody ever, as they pretended to be anons.

The more covert resources they have to spend to create an entirely worthless outcome the better. This is how you lose. Hundreds of years of training go into these guys. You can't keep pulling out new ones.

Elaborate on weird skits?

I am so detatched if some sodomite wandered into my world theyd be shitting blood in an hour

That's a lie, the WM of my local lodge I caught taking part in the theater/directed conversation. I also noticed my Stalking intensity went up as I pushed that angle more. Also EVERY Freemason has that same corny we're just old dudes line, there are ex 33 degrees whistleblowing on them and their part of it. Masons have been subverted like every other organization, but much more dangerous

You faggots should look into “Dehomag.” Modern day is big data. Look up NodeXL (see political uses; with a photo it can determine your ideology and estimate how influential your opinion is in your social circle).

FYI, picrelated still sells watchlists/genocides.

Attached: 0B7A3F24-B013-4C75-8331-6F8C61243715.jpg (950x1249, 344K)

I got invited to a lodge meeting a couple years ago. I saw one, I asked one. Should have went and checked it out but I got lazy.

I can explain some of the shit the CCP did to me, but I’m going to work now. They would sort of act around me as a way to manipulate me and make me feel like I’m in rigged game, to sort of attack my confidence and hypnotize me. Essentially they were trying to hypnotize me into killing myself.

Welp, go ahead kikes. See what happens.

Attached: 1517030285879.jpg (374x767, 60K)

They play on emotions.

It's called Street Theater. They'll show up to a place after you, and mob you, doing weird overly boisterous acts to agitate you or get your attention, or get you to act weird in public to back up their gaslighting of you in the community. The skits are usually going to be centered around personal enuendos/subliminal insults towards the target, making the target question their sanity. Over time these events become more and more synchronized, so say you're at a bar it can feel like there are multiple skits being run around you, and there are, along with music being played SPECIFICALLY for you. It sounds like delusions on paper, but it's like a cult like ritual abuse to an extent, very demonic in fashion and they always drop just enough info to let you know their watching, along with taking pictures and videos of you

But what if you're a sociopath?

I think im ok here

>in b4 hurrr durrr schizo

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Whale_(game)

>Bet the above link is scalable.

scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0,22&q=facebook emotional contagion&oq=Facebook emo

>Bet Zuckberg knows all about it too.

Attached: C176C14F-F752-4A55-9E23-DF95848C5A41.jpg (763x1000, 106K)

Shouldn't you be flattered that you're that much a threat? I'd take it as a sign to redouble my efforts in whatever got me flagged.

Paranoia might work with a lot of effort. Any negative emotion.

Is Bill Cooper full of shit? He wrote about being able to affect peoples' minds with energy beam weapons.

Yup. Also known as mobbing too

Hell yeah, nothing left to lose has a few advantages.

Im putting on my tinfoil hat now.

That website listed in the OP has all the patents and dates for Electronic Weapons. I've had all kinds of weird shit happen to me this past two years, I write nothing off. I know for sure on me personally they use some sort of accoustic sound type device as well as what sounds like a mosquito. I wish I could find the fucker, it's probably in the vent or wall. I have a hard time coming to terms with V2skull technology, but man after being exposed to this program I just don't doubt anything anymore.

Funny how shill free this thread is, the /x/ is tore up with them. Maybe because I edited the verbage in the OP

Here is an easy example of a skit. I go to the gym. They’ve been following me because I was putting gym photos on my Instagram and I was naive. They actually anticipate me before I get there, so there are three dudes waiting at a bench. One guy is a lot bigger than the other two, and he says something really silly and arrogant like “yea...first they look at eyes, then they look at my body...then they look away” and then he doesn’t even lift anything. Sounds like a prick so just ignore him.

Then later on he walks by, purposefully makes eye contact with you and tries to make you go through the motions he just described.

Slowly trying to turn you into a puppet.

These affiliations are like super cults. They may even organize on such a scale of grandeur that actualizing it would be crazy.

It is done to certain individuals to coerce them into doing things using word manipulation and casual suggestion. When done correctly you can induce psychosis in an individual.

I've used these techniques on people, without letting them know, and over time it does break you mentally. Generally what I would do is break their emotions open to make a deep root into their psyche, then I plant an ultimate truth for them to squirm over, and then I alleviate their confusion with confirmation and sense control.

This is based through normalizing behaviour and actualizing a person to react in a certain way. So basically it's the idea of inception but conceptualized into reality.

I've fucked some people up mentally and I believe in some sense have made them believe that their ultimate truth in life is an emotional mess. Its all just social programming.

Usually, anything you hear is in development is already in use or was used.

Manchurian Candidate.

I sort of do this now. Basically you're anchoring an immediate negative reaction back towards them, when they try to trigger you. I did this a few weeks ago and they were mad as fuck but that's how you know you've caught them, because of their reactions, and their and your sudden realization that these guys are not going to cross the line, that line is for you to cross so they can incarcerate. This can be extremely tiring tho, I find myself bringing up Israel/Khazars when I know it's J*ws fuckin with me, and it does exactly as you say, it has the reverse effect on them, but then you're playing their game and it just feels low/scummy

You should hack them and turn everything against them. Give the jews a digital holocaust.

Crowdfund me a Stingray so I can collect data. Someone needs to expose a deepweb page where these forums exist

Bump

An example;
>I'm in a controlled environment with someone else
>in a car for example
>play some music that associates to what you are about to say to someone
>this allows them to engage these ideas and therefore preconceive the ideas you might bring forward.
>find an emotional ploy to get the person to associate with (happiness,saddness,angriness)
>use a formula for reasoning the idea you want to project. (A+B=C therefore etc)
>always consider the reaction over the reactive. This means you have to square in your perspective so that the person doesn't lose focus.
>press for abnormal disambiguation, this allows you to tap in for paranormal points (your a ghost, you are dead etc)
>whenever you believe to be done just completely stop the conversation and change it to something relative
>this will fracture their perspective on how important they are and create remorse in their ideas
>dismiss their emotions as weird (even though you instigated)
>use double speak to misappropriate what the person said
>gaslight them about all of their feelings
>make them feel distant from people

This is the slippery slope.

T. Future perp

>This is not a LARP post,
This is a LARP post.

It’s not even really that difficult to pull off. You just need a really good dox target, and 10-20 ppl united in evil. Along the way you can use other people as pawns.

Ugh, this guy understands it almost exactly.
>hides flag
Fuck you, you’re the one who did this to me aren’t you?!

Can you make bots or something that follow IP addresses. Not just follow IP addresses but can you make bots that can post comments on websites to fuck with whoever owns the IP address. Thats what you need to do. Make a bot that can stalk IP addresses and program it to be an asshole. Then when someone fucks with you you find their IP address. Assign a bot to it and everywhere that person goes theres a bot waiting to fuck their day up.

You could assign multiple bots and really fuck their day up. Make it seem like the whole world hates them.

The thing is...these methods are that of psychological operations. The very methods used to create the florida shooter.

I hate to say it but conspiracy theories are paid for by the US government. For obvious reasons. Censorship doesn't always work.

Woah brother that’s a red pill right there. If you can’t censor someone, kill them morally and bring them down to the dirt and make them look insane.

Fuck, their reach is everywhere

I never realised that Jews had so much influence
Over media, education and government
What's their game OP???

The powers that be have no need to personally watch you, and this is literally just going to cause psychotic breaks in susceptible idiots

Y'all need risperdal

Attached: thisman-425x498.jpg (425x498, 37K)

Bout time, you shills are late to the game

Destruction of the white race and the enslavement of all humanity. As they go on with their plan and go into different stages, any outliers who have not become degenerate like the rest of society or has not conformed will be made priority number 1, because we have the power to stop them dead in their tracks. Shit like what we are discussing in this thread will happen if you try to do that, we must stay vigilant.

I know, I believe you. Can you give any clue as to where you learned this shit?

They did the same thing to me, escalated it out of control and made me look like a school shooter. It's like a constant series of entrapment. The CCP did it to me to silence me because a lot of people looked up to me, they can't outright just kill me so they do this really roundabout framework of manipulation.

Pure fucking evil. And when you realize that every word and soon all of these movements are lies designed to kill you, it has the effect of brainwashing you and driving you looney because it overlaps with normal human interactions.

At Waseda these Chinese had territory control and it was extremely easy for them to mobilize and follow me to every class, etc.

Essentially they were trying to put a thought into my head and then catch me for thought crime, then use that to shame me and then coax me into suicide. It was a giant rigged game.

>tfw I went to the doctor and he gave me this

Part of the game, I lose my credibility if I take it. Fucking bullshit. Didn't help much so anyway so I stopped going.

Glad I brought this to Sup Forums it needs to stay a General and tied into everything subversive we talk about here. This board has the international collective will to blow this shit wide open

Governments practicing psychological warfare on their citizens isn't politics muh goy.

this shit is pulled off all the time. you must be working for them. go back to you 5th coffee break.
you are missing important info - and that is; ANY GROUP that handles large amounts of money, or has an agenda (political/ideological/religious etc), will do that to people, under condition person is a perceived threat to their earnings or agenda. or sometimes just for sadistic reasons.

once you are aware of such happenings you can have your way with them. play them while they think they you are not aware of it.

world got filled with these types of cunts, and i conclude it is all due to money. fuck em.

check'd
do go on

So, say one of us were gang stalked, how do we know?

>gang stalking

Literally the most obviously schizophrenic concept to ever exist.

This board is targeted by this program Dingus wake up and click up with us

And we will user. Sup Forums is the most unlikely band of brothers I’ve ever been apart of, and I’m so honored to have fought for the future of our civilization with you men.

Attached: 6A72A7DD-FE0B-4A0C-B4BD-D185B01E9221.jpg (640x640, 67K)

turn on national geographic

They'll let you know. One day something overly weird and staged will happen to you, you'll get that feeling like Neo in the Matrix from the double cat. It will feel synthetic, forced and extremely odd and a feeling of backhandedess to you. This means they are just now revealing to you, which means you were already being watched of under investigation before.

Don't think for a second the ADL and others aren't also heavily behind this, at least compiling the lists

To a degree I understand what you are saying. Ultimately to rationalize it...there is such a concept that collectives have protection incidents in which an individual needs to be excused. If that individual can be pinpointed then they can be subject to absolute social manipulation.

With how technology has sky rocketed there is always the concept that a bubble could be inhibited on a person socially so that the environment within it can be manipulated. How it ends up is dependent on the target and how they can handle the situation.

You do realise how much time, money, resources, and people keeping quiet it would take for all of what you people think the government is doing to autistic NEETs who shitpost online, right? You faggots are just contracting delusions from even more delusional people because it seems to justify your paranoia to you. Not a single one of you faggots is important enough for any entity to take the effort to do this to you, especially not for posting on a fucking image board, you spergs.
>everyone who disagrees with me is a shill
You are having delusions of persecution and grandeur at the same time. Take this schizoid fucking garbage to your containment board. >mfw all you tinfoil faggots have to respond with is glow in dark cia niger shill plz go

Attached: 1520293617488.jpg (480x480, 32K)

Gang stalking is a revolutionized concept of archaic means of spying and turning in dissidents. With technology now the means are unprecedented in regards to how they occur.

People mocked those that said a chip could be implanted into your skin that would allow for gps tracking yet now it's a real thing being implemented by businesses.

Look up the patents the US has on things. You'll realize quickly that all those conspiracies are paid for to disassociate people from accepting them.

Just like movies are trying to get you to hate AI.

>this person has an absolute understanding of everything that happens at all times and anything that is abnormal is nonexistent because you know it doesn't exist.

Like I said, conspiracies are paid for.

Alright I was "gangstalked" in my hometown. But it wasn't grandiose or hitech like some people have or believe to have experienced.

Literally just 3-4 police officers (I outed their pet informant) going around town with my picture and telling people to beware of me. I spent two years in having twilight zone tier interactions with strangers in my town. Someone was nice enough to show me security footage of their store where the cops would meet for lunch and my name was dropped many times. I didn't stop until I snapped one night and confronted the night shift cop bros getting their midnight coffee at a Holliday gas station and Im guessing they told their pals to cut it out.

"Gangstalking" can be achieved by
something as simple as slander.