Whoever wrote the dialogue for this needs to be disemboweled

Whoever wrote the dialogue for this needs to be disemboweled

Reminder that the S;G0 anime will be shit.

I know.

Why that?

Episode 23 and 24 almost ruined the entire show, it should have ended on 22.

It was me.

The entire thing is a trainwreck.

Did you watch it dubbed?

>I randomly use buzzwords I don't even know what it means

It was fine if you take in to consideration that time travel stories of any medium are are mess.

Adaptations are always inferior to the original, everybody knows this.

>not reading the VN
secondaries deserve having an inferior experience.

Explain the ghost stories dub then.

Adaptations are great at cooking and fixing things.

And they rarely do.

Shame 0 is shit anyway.

>ruined the VN
>will ruin the anime.
Can anyone stop her?

Yes.

>this could have been the Primer of anime

I thought it was Donnie Darko meets The Big Bang Theory.

>tuturu~

As much as I don't want it to be shit I can't help but feel it will be a letdown

>steins;gay

Whoever wrote the dialogue for this needs to be shot.

no bully pls

When has that worked since FMA?

Yeah. It works in the VN since the true end is a bit of a secret that requires very specific answers to sms messages.
It absolutely does not work in the anime and feels completely tacked on.

Yes bully.

Am I the only one that liked 0? I guess people don't like Venom Okabe.

>Implying it wasn't internally consistent

Does having sex with Maho count as bestiality?

The cosplay maid should have won

No but you may be hauled away by the party van.

Why is Steins;Gate so fucking praised? I honestly don't get it.

But she's old enough isn't she?

Whose eyes are those eyes?

Let's be honest. 0 was mediocre at best. Sure it had Maho, who is amazing, but the story was not consistent with the original. In the original, the only time the worldline changes is when someone fucks with the past (except for the bit when they delete something out of SERN's database at the end and change the worldline, which was bullshit). In 0, the worldine changes all the time for no reason.

Those eyes are God's eyes?

The Sumo Seals are god.

Because it's extremely good and pretty much everyone wants to fuck Kurisu, Suzuha, Mayuri, Moeka and Maho.

Honestly, I enjoyed 0 as much as the original, but I do still consider the original better

Post Suzus

She's 21, so you're totally fine if you give her the dick.

Because it's good as far as anime and VNs go

Wouldn't Maho die if she ever gave birth to a child?

>muh Salieri this, muh Amadeus that
Maho is overrated as a MC, I enjoyed the VN less when we were in her perspective

C-sections are a thing you know. There's nothing holding someone back from knocking her up.

S-Shaman girls?

No shaman girls, only god's eyes now.

Yeah, but wouldn't she get an ugly scar on her beautiful skin?

What a slut.

Well, I guess that could be a deterrent. You wouldn't want to mar her sexy midriff.

only one i have

Here you are.

I watched it for the first time this week dubbed and I quite enjoyed it.

What else would you recommend?

>dubbed

I watched it dubbed originally, but then I played the VN. Afterwards, I rewatched it subbed. It’s a pretty solid dub but a lot of things just get lost in meaning.

>dubbed

I thought the dub was pretty good for this series. Some series actually do well if not better. e.g Black Lagoon.

>dubbed

What anime is this?

Tu-tu-ruu

Ohaaaaa~!

Nyan nyan~!

Too pure
Best girl.

>Chances are she won't actually exist at all in the Steins;Gate worldline as there is no convergence and no magic memory science man purposely attempting to recreate her birth
This is my solace, my vengeance and my will

>Forgetting best girl
Come on guys.

THUMP

sorry but best girl right here

Seriously though what series would you guys recommend if I liked this?

Boku no pico.
Also, if that's you OP go eat a fucking bag of dicks for making a bait thread for the purpose of getting reccomendations.

Mirai Nikki
It is a """well written""" """unpredictable""" show about time bullshit.

No I'm the dub guy

Well first watch it subbed
then read the VN
then read 0
then read the spin-off VNs
that's all the help you are getting from me.

Harro!

Kurisu is weaponized cute.

do you mean weaponized computer program?

Reminder that FES is best Steins;Gate character.
I want FES to drool into my eye until I faint.

Ok then. Any cool foreshadowing I should look out for that I might miss?

The biggest gripe I had with S;G 0 was I don't think it was a story that needed to be told. Huge fan of S;G and I think the original story implied well enough what was at risk if they didn't correct the world lines.

Also the existence of Maho kind of fucks up Kurisu's backstory a little bit.
She isn't supposed to have any fucking friends at all but she seems pretty friendly with Maho

Amadeus is also something that Kurisu should probably have mentioned in the original VN

Also Beta Suzu is the worst of the Suzuha.

Yeah that's the other fear I have for the show's adaptation, leaving a lot more questions than answers. Seriously, if the show isn't 20-22 episodes long there is basically no hope for the adaptation.

Alright, you have to write a sequel VN/Movie that continues on in the Steins;Gate worldline where the story left off (Ignore Deja Vu), how do you go about it? Also no. It can't just be 60 hours of slice of life.
Hard mode: Maho must appear
Nightmare mode: Suzuha (as an adult) must appear as well
Gamma mode: Kagari must appear as well

Honestly I just like to think that Kurisu and Okabe started working on a lot of the future gadgets that he either gave up on half way or didn't want to bother fixing issues with. Then others met up and Suzuha appeared around the time she said so and they all just kinda kept the lab member friendship running.

Exactly like it's going to continue. Massive sciadv crossover against the committee of 300

>Implying Okabe can ever truly be happy
All he managed to do was erase the timelines where Kurisu or the lab have anything to do with time travel, leading to an uncertain future where anything could happen (including the development of time travel unrelated to the lab)

>all that hype and praise from Jap speakers that evaporated when everyone else got to read it

Yeah, never trust importers. They inherit the nip's shit taste.

It was nothing but "10/10" and "better than the original" until we read it ourselves and noticed all the little cracks. I still really enjoyed 0 and I was hooked from start to finish, but it wasn't as good as they had led us to believe.

What the fuck is her left foot doing. That's not possible unless you break the ankle.

Sorry, you're right, I have no idea what "trainwreck" means.

No one will take you seriously if you just post LOL TRAINWRECK.

Oh boy, I can't wait for Kagari to wreck the anime too.

We know, that's why you use buzzwords

>all that suffering Okabe described in Lyria of the New Dawn and Amadeus Kurisu described in Amadeus of the Silent Requiem drama CD's

I wasn't ready for this kind of feeling.

0 is not the worldline though retarded

>not getting something basic

>say that was hooked from start to finish
>not good enough

ok.

I enjoyed 0 despite it's flaws. How does that not make sense?