WTF is wrong with women today

>be me
>live in a major metropolitan area
>nice weather out, decide to take my dogs to the local dog park
>show up and there's this fat slob with a baby in a stroller inside the off leash dog park area
>that's against the law for obvious reasons
>I walk up to the gate and politely ask her if she can exit the park with her baby before I let my 110lb Doberman inside
>she immediately gets very defensive and tells me if I don't like it I can go to another park
>"It's actually against the law to have a child under 12 inside the dog park"
>she argues with me, raising her voice, calls me a "piece of shit"
>alright fuck this bitch
>I tell her "you're being irresponsible"
>this angers her further and she responds with "do you know what it's like to be a single mother"?
>can't pass up this opportunity
>"No bitch, because I'm a responsible person"
>she's getting hysterical, passers by are starting to notice
>she starts yelling out any insult she can think of
>actually says to me "I bet you're one of those guys that just fucks women and dumps them the next day"
>thinking that's an insult...
>I realize that she might be borderline retarded
>She's still refusing to leave, barring my entry to the park

Part 1

Attached: images.jpg (305x165, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=1409875&pind=6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go on...

This.

Bump.

When you do these things you should type it up in a notepad first so There isn’t this delay.

lol

> Then I married her.

Women should be killed off.

>Seeking a man who is God-fearing, Christ-centered, agrees in the main with a doctrinal statement like the 1689 London Baptist Confession of Faith, uses the KJV, is against much (or most) of so-called "contemporary Christian music", doesn't follow modern "sports", and other worldly things.

>Prefer courtship, not "dating".

christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=1409875&pind=6

Attached: 1520994158331.jpg (329x480, 44K)

>>actually says to me "I bet you're one of those guys that just fucks women and dumps them the next day"

Sure this happened, dude.

Fat people should be rendered into biodiesel

>stories that didnt happen

Cont'd

>done talking to this bitch like she's an intelligent adult
>go back to my car and dial up non emergency police line
>"Thanks user, we'll send someone out"
>go back to the retarded land whale and tell her that if she stays she'll get ticketed
>defiant, she's insisting on staying
>"they won't do nuffin" she says
>"I'll tell them that you don't pick up your dogs shit, Ive seen it"
>a few moments pass, new people show up and she starts yelling at them about what a horrible person I am
>most people are on my side
>except a literal blue haired SJW type
>bitch is a walking talking meme
>I immediately tell her to mind her own fucking business and to go be offended somewhere else
>she buffs and puffs and stomps off

Part 2

Attached: WP_20180303_001.jpg (3552x2000, 2.06M)

You didn't even tell us the race.

Amerilard

This is gonna be good.

Attached: aac74596681fc63cc58c6fde2d50b9d1.png (378x499, 140K)

Sounds like she wanted to fuck

Dog parks are retarded and you should both be gassed

Attached: GEAR33-Pet-Gear-Roadster-Pet-Stroller-Ocean-Blue-with-Dog-800x800.jpg (800x800, 135K)

How can I make one of these delicious looking sandwiches?

This, but I'm guessing OP is a tiny-dicked manlet who couldn't lay the necessary pipe

Attached: WomensPreferredSize.jpg (1785x2003, 1.37M)

Burger here - can confirm it's probably one of us.

Ooh I hope there's a Part 3.

Attached: vwutp1mpcnl01.jpg (1080x1137, 603K)

Cont'd

>bitch STILL ain't leaving
>she decides to phone up a friend for moral support
>she starts yelling at the person on the phone
>"fuck you I needed your support, I never should have bought you those items. I'm going to return them"
>hangs up phone
>I say to her "just cant take some good advice, can you?
>now she's more angry at him than me for not taking her side
>tell me "he said they might take my baby again"
>AGAIN
>my contempt and hatred for the disgusting creature grows stronger

Part 3

sharia law sounding more appealing

Attached: ay.png (567x380, 602K)

nice fake and gay blogpost faggot

Attached: fecesfaggot.webm (640x360, 2.96M)

>live in a major metropolitan area
Stopped reading here, I already knew you fucked up user.

falsified and homosexual. Salvia officinalis

If this doesn't end with the op being arrested, his dog killed, and then both him and his dogs corpse being raped in the cells then it's a lie

Buttered toast and fries. Its a bongistan thing. They call it a chip butty.

So you got into a fight with a woman in a public park. They need to put you spergs back into the institutions.

Slap some bacon, an egg, and a meat pie in that bitch and you've got something special

>again
they shouldnt hesitate if she's endangering a child and has a record

>things that never happened
the thread

Just like real communism, huh?

Fake and gay.

Pic related. Op trying to impress other neckbeards.

Attached: fatass.png (1000x1000, 1.67M)

If you put actual chips on it then its called a crisp butty. They are a good treatment for depression.

New pasta coming in?

>Sweden

There's a big difference between a woman and a single mother.

Cont'd

>this whole fucking time my dogs are sitting in the car
>fuck it I'll take them for a walk while the police show up
>just as I found the corner I look back and police cruiser shows up
>continue around the block
>by the time I get back both the bitch and police are gone
>enter the dog park as originally intended
>blue haired chronically offended count is still there
>won't make eye contact with me
>mission accomplished

Sort of anti climactic ending. Surprisingly the kid was white. Hope he gets taken away from that count and ends up in a stable healthy environment.

Dude. It's not women, it's retards. This woman is retarded. The only beef I get when I go around the city are black thugs. They sit and take 4 seats with their chimp legs spread to the maximum capacity, they are loud, annoying, do not have manners and are always starring people with their typical serial killer death stare, they stink coco and animal sweat, they are slow, unproductive, worthless, whenever they are working they absolutely mess my order every single time. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. Complain or say anything and they group up with their kind in no time and chimp out.

breddy gud story user
i was. expecting some action at the end though
5/8

Stop posting your bot account in every thread you LARPing faggot.

>WTF.is.wrong.with.women.jpg

On a board that blames blacks, jews, asians, latinos, and every other non white-male for their own shortcomings while simultaneously nurturing their ego in a lousy NEET hug-box.

>b-b-but Sup Forums isn't a hug-boat, I h-h-have a meme to prove it

No citation, no effort. I am friends with a lot of single, 20-30 something women who are starting to ponder their lot in life and the only men around them are soy-boy losers who use too much internet and not enough books, gym, work.

>A-A-A-a-a-non, that's only because they want BBC and I'm huwhite and jews did it!

One of my previously mentioned friends broke up with her black boyf cuz he was Sup Forums tier brainlet.

Start getting smart, most of you know vidya, it's all game theory. Out perform Schlomo Kosherberg at work, even if his uncle is the boss. Prove yourself as a man before you start criticizing those around you; lest they never learn by your example.

Attached: ditch-the-man-cave-and-bring-back-the-study-real-29907484.png (500x742, 212K)

loser, needs authoritarian men to beat women down as you can't even demonstrate your willpower.

Remember; you're here forever.

We waited 30 minutes for that lame ass ending. Pre-type your fucking stories.

good ending, but just wait for Episode 2: Bitch Strikes Back where she's in an interview on some prime news outlet talking about male oppression

She was repulsive to look at. Ugly, fat with no tits, huge hanging gut. I think Ill pass on that one.

do you copy/paste this post or did you write all that shit just now? idk which is worse

also, who's criticizing asians? asians are doing better than whites in most regards

Forgot a few gems the hambeast threw at me

>"The police won't do anything" she says
>I reply with "Yeah, you probably have lots of experience dealing with the police, don't you?"
>"Actually I do since I was homeless for a year"

Another

>"I hope you go through some shit. I hope you lose everything, all of your money, your house, everything, then you'll know. Maybe then you'll get off your high horse."

All of this for just asking the dumb bitch to follow the rules amd not put her baby son in danger while creating a huge liability for eveyone else there. Bitch was such a fucking victim of something...