What do you guys think about the fucking queer ass walkout tomorrow?

What do you guys think about the fucking queer ass walkout tomorrow?

Attached: national-school-walkout.jpg (370x204, 19K)

I like it, let's convince people who hate guns to stop going to school.

Let's make them organize to the point where gun-haters don't need your shooting-range-right-wing-nazi-transphbic-trumper education!

>#NoSchool2019

A few will walk out, cameramen will make the crowd appear larger than it really is. Teenagers care about smoking weed and eating tide pods more than gun politics.

I can say that 100% of kids don't give a flying fuck and want a reason to not go to school for a day.

we should just abolish school at this point

Democrats literally have to give kids a day off of school to be relevant.

Propaganda to influence the youngins to drop their guns

TARGET PRACTICE

This. They almost made it on 4/20 but people saw through their shit.

Attached: HelenTaft.jpg (448x599, 38K)

Save all media with pictures of walkout kids. They are future commies. Watch list them.

me telling my kid to stay put in her fucking desk: "but my teacher's walking out too, and she needs to lock the door when she leaves"

the absolute fucking state.

Someone should go out to local schools and actually interview the kids. Ask them basic questions
>What does the 2nd amendment say
>What was the Heller decision
>What is an assault rifle?
>What is the difference between these 2 guns
>What is constitutional carry?
>Which act banned the sale of machine guns
>What is a bump stock and how does it work?
See what these kids actually know vs what they have been taught

Attached: images(21).jpg (299x168, 8K)

I will join in just to be on camera and call them fake news just you watch.

Every school in my county is going to make a bill and send it to the state legislator to have them make "common sense gun control". They say this is a student movement but behind that is some crusty old jews.

free speech
as long as they respect my walk out in favor of gun rights

Oh you're fat ugly kids won't go to class tomorrow? Guess I gotta tear up the constitution for some reason

What if the teachers/staff are threatening students with disciplinary action if they don't participate? Sounds like it's worth looking into.

your

>what they have been taught
What they have been told. They have no idea they are being used.
They say it is not mandatory but they and the lib children will stlll give you the stink eye.

Isn't it Spring Break right now?

Attached: 1469152155377.jpg (533x594, 43K)

Aren't most kids out on spring break right now?

It's literally spring break. school is already out

walk out of any indoctrination classes

Is there going to be a counterprotest or something? I'm literally in DC right now, and I could use a good excuse to go and yell at retards for a day.

They can say one thing, and do another. It's not like schools involved would openly mention they're enforcing participation, or at least make it negatively effect any students who disagree/refuse to participate.

mah patriot

i love how 420 is also hitlers birthday

My Highschool is forbidding students to walk out otherwise they will suffer consequences it's fucking based.

That's the worst thing about this. The kids only get a daily dose of one-sided, emotionally charged, fearmongering, propaganda. There is no one allow to counter the commie teachers or to present the other side of the debate. It's so messed up.
They claim this is a grassroots student movement (it's not) but the schools and the media are all in lockstep and I know that the kids who don't participate will be noted and probably singled out for re-education. This is another way to identify and target all conservative kids for re-education and bullying.

Attached: school.jpg (480x331, 27K)

Agreed. Bump.

Attached: 1519066910349.jpg (572x433, 108K)

How is it a children's protest if the teachers are organizing it?