Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kXUFfoI9Rhc
youtube.com/watch?v=5OYResLudWk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Manami from Oreimo

Boros

Uchiha Madara

Raoh is beloved by Japan

Lame shit, I want to be able to see the characters fighting. Hate this style of animation so much

Agree with OP. Aizen must be also pretty iconic, at least among the western audience.

True i would say Aizen is fairly iconic in terms of anime villains even though i don't like him

Western: Aizen
Japanese: Dio

I can see it perfectly

>Average budget
>Produce one of the most beautiful fights in anime history (animation wise)
Hope toie learn a little

Shit, I momentarily forgot that there's a difference between a villain and an antagonist.

>zoomed out and behind flashing shit
All you are seeing is flashing lights

This is trash

>What’s his name again?

Still has people talking about him though he's just an early villain

>Boros was not DB-tier
Everytime

My favourite.

And that dude too

He is fucking Raditz tier

Crocodile is awesome, he's just not particularly iconic

Of course he does. He is pretty iconic and the villan of the first major One Piece "arc". Alabasta lasted for fucking ages.

That and he is the only fucking pirate in the show with a hook hand.

If anything he was Saiyan arc Vegeta tier since he could blow up the planet, If Nappa can blow up a planet as well then he'd be Nappa tier.

Aizen, Light and Griffith are probably among them, One Piece has many great villains, but none of them are extremely iconic individually

You stupid dragon ball spics don't understand that "Best Villain" does not care about powerlevels, but rather characterisation, plot, and renown among audiences.

>Aizen
>thinking the Nips give a fuck about Bleach

This, Char is easily the most popular villain of all time

King Piccolo, Frieza, Dio, Buu, Cell. Raoh, Shishio, Jesse and James and Aizen for sure.

Would Hisoka even count as a villain with his chaotic ties?

>Raoh
>Villain

I want to say Croc but there's so many bad guys that he isn't iconic. Definitely a great villain.

Pure shonenkino right here
youtube.com/watch?v=kXUFfoI9Rhc
Also pic related is a great villain too

No,nobody cared about him until he put on the mask.

>Meruem
>iconic
We're not specifically discussing just good villains or amazing character arcs, we're discussing bad guys that will withstand the tests of time and still be known like Frieza.

They are very villainous villains, villains you love to hate are pretty iconic

Well he was like the first actually competent villain. Alabasta was also a long arc and his extreme power was emphasized throughout the series. Didn't he like win against Luffy like twice before Luffy won?

This

They should've added his back story from ONE old webcomic, sunman

I agree actually

ZA WARUDO XDD

Luffy only won because he found out his weakness too. If they didn't find out about the water shit, he would never have beaten him since he had no idea what Haki was at the time.

>my one piece shit that non-one piece readers don't know is iconic
>your hunterxhunter shit is not iconic

Fuck off and kill yourself

Specifically King Crimson itself, not Diavolo

>char
>villain

Literally the 4-5 big bad of Dragon Ball (Piccolo, Vegeta, freeza, cell and probably Buu)
Dio Brando
Raoh
Shishio
El Patriarca of CABALLEROS DEL ZODIACO
Satan from devilman
That evil dr from Astroboy
That guy from gundam

New iconic villains would be those of the big 3
>Orochimaru
>madara
>aizen
>crocodile
>doflamingo

Light Yagami and probably the father of Lelouch

Also Enel

Blackbeard is definitely going to be the most iconic One Piece villain when the series is over though.

Dio and Frieza are in the top 5.

When did he say anything about One piece you anal blasted faggot

Hisoka is the more iconic HxH villain.

Maybe you should first since I typed nothing about one piece. Unless you think I'm some other user you limp wristed, slack jawed, wet tissue paper bone, floor licking, penis handling, knuckle dragging airhead. Don't start shit you can't end with an ounce of intelligence.

There you go.

Griffith

Hiatus for Hunter x Hunter. Guy hasn't been stopped and it constantly beating the heroes, I hear he's even attacking Berserk sometimes.

Came into the thread to post based Uchiha Madara.

not 1
not 2
BUT 3! THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

>Madara is gon b the main baddie
>Here it goes!
>Actually, I changed my mind and here is this alien nobody knows or cares about.
I'm still mad

You're a fucking retard.
In my post I was saying Blackbeard and Meruem are iconic, and you then proceed to shit only on HxH
See the problem fucking retard?

>oh boy time to unleash madara!
>madara recks every one, oneshots tailed beats and offscreens his 'rival'
>oh shit no madara stop!
>hes to powerful what have i done?!

I hope the new studio doesn't ruin the Garou fight.

Is a rival an antagonist?

because Griffith did nothing wrong.

Played college ball y'know

What garou fight? The anime won't even reach that part.

"sometimes"

while i agree with those, i think Piccolo was a big deal at his time as well. Maybe Aizen and Orochimaru too

it's in low res you piece of shit, go watch the actual fight. Fucking noob

Urobuchi

Mojo Jojo

>Hope toie learn a little
If you meant Toei, you would be surprised
youtube.com/watch?v=5OYResLudWk

team rocket

>Throw the mc's and their newfound jesus juice out of nowhere powers at him
>its working
>im bored lel, we majic alium godess now
Madara got swapped out for a fucking reality warper, stop sucking the ghost of his dick

This is a villain thread not heroes.

sup

I'd put either Raoh or Souther in top 10.
no

And in my post I am only talking, not shitting which is what I'm doing to you right now, about Meruem not being iconic due to his irrelevancy years from now but I am still praising him if you reread that post like a retard has to reread everything multiple times. I don't have to talk about Teach if he's one of the guys you pointed out, I just wanted to talk about Meruem. But if you want me too then currently Doflamingo and Croc have been more iconic. Now shut the fuck up you actual retard, go get lost in a table sized cardboard box, take the L on this anonymous board when even then it means nothing and don't let someone not acknowledging one of your suggestions to talk about another cloud your judgement to the point where you can't read straight.

This. Good fights have characters exchanging blows and suffering damage from them, that's just a lame light show with well animated explosions.

Holy shit dude. On that note, who doesn't know Jessie and James. Extremely iconic, their quality as villains be damned.

that...exactly that

At some cushy Ivy League school?

Are they iconic in Japan? because sure they're in america

CELL

If you mean Kid Buu, then 10/10 list, iconic-wise. Vegeta should never count as a villain anymore, even way before Super.

>esl gets asshurt

It's weird when someone tries to make an insult really long but then it just comes off as stupid and I lose interest halfway. Short and mean is best.

What are ya, a basket head. Fuck, no wait!

Not when the other party its directed to is 100% wrong and deserving of it. I dig a colorful insult.

Freeza, Cell, Kid buu, Dio, Griffith, Shishio-sama, Madara (for a while, every villain in the end ends up being an uncomprehend good boi)

It's Frieza. It's objectively Frieza. Dio is top 5, yes.

No Toguro? What the fuck?

A list of 5 top antagonists from shounen anime that most people in Japan would know would be:
Vegeta, Dio Raoh, Char, Dessler
Only 1 is a true villain. If its villains, then I can think of only 2:
Freeza and Dio
Personally I think Kira Yoshikage and Yagami Light should be also included as villains but their popularity is probably not that high.

Underrated post

Seriously, you can even fucking get Freeza smartphone chargers and marshmallows.

He also might have the most canon/non-canon ressurections of any fucking villain ever.

>El Patriarca of CABALLEROS DEL ZODIACO