There's a lot of hate towards the UK from Americans at the moment because of of their e-celebs who LARPs as a...

There's a lot of hate towards the UK from Americans at the moment because of of their e-celebs who LARPs as a traditionalist but probably bounces on 10 cocks a week got denied entry to our great country.
I think this is hilarious. Americans are so devoid of culture that they think some whore who plays as a catholic traditionalist is sincere and is about protecting "white rights".

Listen Americans, we Brits at least have an idea who we are. Who the fuck are you? You're a mix of various shit with no cemented identity, so this makes you angry.
I also find it laughable that you worship a 33% black girl, who anyone above the IQ of 89 can see is just a troll, as /ourgirl/. She laughs at you while she makes money out of you.

Attached: 1520758468004-int.jpg (1080x1080, 291K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZGP1B
archive.is/qAgj5
archive.is/0Ma7Q
archive.is/8OPeR
archive.is/EQwyF
archive.is/jIP7d
archive.is/bnx1F
archive.is/oHSpF
archive.is/W2O2S
archive.is/vkaB8
archive.is/5I16d
archive.is/FbwtN
archive.is/sFAlt
archive.is/wHvPz
archive.is/5GQcM
archive.is/GMUSx
archive.is/wo1wg
archive.is/AgWuG
archive.is/mQO9i
archive.is/6sX2y
archive.is/wFyHb
archive.is/UoeMd
archive.is/CEZAq
archive.is/CVwLl
archive.is/2jgSv
archive.is/JbuPv
archive.is/Ndaxr
archive.is/CXveN
archive.is/4Ebb5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lauren Southern is a canadian you fucking retard

I like Tommy Robinson, National Action, and a few others. I want UK to take their country back. You guys used to be the chief bants masters around here and now you're getting butthurt. Times really are changing.

>seething

actually I hate you guys because you let pedos rape thousands, THOUSANDS of your girls and dont give a fucking shit about it while your pedopolice cover for the rapists.

people give US cops shit for shooting nogs but desu id rather have our police shoot people all the time than cover for fucking pedos

IS That the “boxxy” chick y’all are always talking about?

10/10 kekistani princess

they unironically fall for actual paid russian shills spamming anti-uk threads in the last 3 days

You’ll be toast if you don’t bin that post.
Reported this thread to MI5 for hate speech.

This guy clearly isn't white stop replying to d&c threads.

>Lauren Southern is a canadian

Same shit these days desu.

stop spamming threads here you proxynigger, thats like the 10th thread this hour

what's wrong muhammed can't handle the banter?

Aylsebury archive.is/ZGP1B
Barking archive.is/qAgj5
Birmingham archive.is/0Ma7Q
Blackburn archive.is/8OPeR
Blackpool archive.is/EQwyF
Bolton archive.is/jIP7d
Bradford archive.is/bnx1F
Bristol archive.is/oHSpF
Burton archive.is/W2O2S
Bury archive.is/vkaB8
Chesham archive.is/5I16d
Coventry archive.is/FbwtN
Derby archive.is/sFAlt
Halifax archive.is/wHvPz
Harrow archive.is/5GQcM
Keighley archive.is/GMUSx
Leeds archive.is/wo1wg
London archive.is/AgWuG
Middlesbrough archive.is/mQO9i
Nelson archive.is/6sX2y
Oxford archive.is/wFyHb
Peterborough archive.is/UoeMd
Preston archive.is/CEZAq
Rochdale archive.is/CVwLl
Rotherham: archive.is/2jgSv
Stevenage archive.is/JbuPv
Telford archive.is/Ndaxr
Telford (again): archive.is/CXveN
Wycombe archive.is/4Ebb5

What sort of trolling is this? The uk has been conquered by internal enemies. It pains me to say this but britain is on a path to being britanistan. Irs embarassing when i went to england i saw some open contempt for their own culture.

England is the sick man of (western) europe

Attached: 1415722795994.png (527x409, 27K)

fucking this.

UKucks cant talk shit till you fucking defend your daughters you weak soyboy fucks

>tfw no la cretura le 56% spic gf.

Attached: 1516604374655.jpg (885x1024, 100K)

She's nowhere near as cute and funny as Boxxy desu.

shit thread m8
>in all fields

T. Mohammed.

Mods are asleep post rare Brittanys

Attached: mime_lessons.jpg (720x900, 55K)

To be fair, the vast majority of these girls were runaways from from children's home (orphanages), they were vulnerable as fuck.
That doesn't mean that the Police and Local authorities shouldn't have been doing more to protect them though.

Niggers and Jews are just trying to pit whites against whites. I pay them no mind. I love the UK. Actually, I'm pretty iritated that Prince Harry is marrying a nigger. I'd be pissed if I were a Brit... Although I am of Scottish descent. I wonder what the queen secretly thinks about it?

that still doesn't excuse the vast scale of the abuse. and the fact that its been going on for like 40 fucking years now and the police have still been ignoring it

they blame it on aisians but cant admit that islam is the fucking problem

The UK government must have data showing that right wing sentiment is on the rise. They have to know that this pressure cooker is about to explode, or else they would let these people in. When you have to start restricting speech then you are showing how dangerous those ideas really are.

> don’t worry English patriots, America is leading the way... as usual

Attached: 4CF69023-F5C3-44F9-9EFD-9BF9E6EB8A09.jpg (800x420, 87K)

Strange the press broke the tellford one just in time for the (((russian))) chemical weapon attack.

You post mutt memes for a year straight then get butthurt because of some banter, kek. Chat shit get banged.

i want to taint my bloodline with ventis negro genes. the mutt memes are real.

>UK
>great country
jej

At least we have a culture you fucking Retard . I rekt you in the other thread so now you created a new one out of anger

Attached: E9D87D15-1041-48EC-BE9A-EF57A2E3C471.jpg (312x350, 45K)

Oldfag.

Who is this wholesome and pure girl, OP?

I admit she is attractive (I can't explain why she just is), but the way some of you guys obsess over here is pathetic. She seems low-kwy messed up in the head too.

It was Russians under various flags who started pushing the Mutt meme.

Oi guvna. fuck off toothless chav fucking soccer hooligan drunk inbred retard.

Yes culture brought to you by Blacked.com

Attached: 1511470749007.png (1980x1036, 98K)

Your country is messed up in the head, Nigel.

UK, Pakistan, same shit these days desu

You're unironically right. Pls keep this dumb cunt because we don't want her back ...
>oy vey goyim support Israel its what BASED nationalists do to save the white race

holy shit how are you guys this fucking stupid?

Attached: 1486588722582.gif (210x131, 265K)

Haven't you got to go and get sucked off by Fish or whatever you do up there in Norway?

how many fucking posts and im going to see like this?

british people are absolutely fucking pathetic

thousands of people get arrested every year for saying anything racist, saying anything like the shit OP just said

yet he deflects and turns this all into an issue about how americans are nonwhite

thousands of young girls get raped and the police ignore it, and arrest you faggots for committing thoughtcrimes, but you ignore this and deflect about some irrelevant shit, about some cancerous e-celebs no one gives a fuck about, as your country burns to the ground at record speed

get a fucking grip, all this anger you feel at us for no apparent reason is obviously frustration caused by what a shitshow your country is becoming, you just refuse to admit it because you fucking cant, its literally a crime for you to talk about how fucked britain is

so now you're lashing out at fucking russia, looking for another enemy, another scapegoat, another distraction, another deflection, because one fucking faggot got killed, all while your people get blown up, disfigured by acid, raped, stabbed by muslims, because you cant do jack shit about that and your entire population is seething with rage but cant even fucking admit to themselves why

you people are a fucking pathetic nuisance, you're spiraling out of control, you're becoming reckless, you need to be put out of your fucking misery, i hope russia fucking glasses your entire shitty iisland just so i can stop hearing the eternal fucking anglo whine and project about his own rapid self destruction

>can stop hearing the eternal fucking anglo

Protip "American".....the world views you as Anglo" too.

>muh Russia
low energy

Is that why it’s more visited by people in the UK then people in the United States ?

Attached: 1F719610-08AC-45E5-945C-D119302C369F.jpg (1125x1817, 185K)

>TO BE QUITE FAIIIRRRRRR....
holy guacamole you are either a shill or you are too far gone making you a defacto shill
youve lost the plot mate, you need to revaluate

This.

Haven't you got to go prop up your police state?

execpt catholics are the apex of wholesomeness. every crease has been ironed out. dont be a fucktard, simple, dont be a degen simple.

>whites against whites.
Who the fuck are you all kidding we all know what you are the whole world knows what you all are but it just doesn't sink in does it
You . Are . Not . White .
Bottom line
And you aren't Scottish go to Scotland and say that they will laugh you out of the hostel wanna be jock cunt
You're a mongrel you have your own race now in America I've never seen people that colour before anywhere else on earth enjoy it embrace it you are the mongrel race

Attached: 20180314_040030.png (490x572, 152K)

she can bounce on my cock 10 times a week

>if you're born in america you arent white

get a fucking grip you psychotic loser, many of us are more white than many of the people in your country

what the fuck is wrong with you?

My hate for you country has zero to do with Lauren Southern and everything to do with the day-to-day life a Brit is boxed into.

Attached: 97 - gkk2lRt.jpg (3440x1440, 3.28M)

>when you take memes this seriously

You may joke that our country is only 56% white now but where the fuck do you think yours will be in 20 years?

Literally your daughter will marry a Muslim and your Muslim grandkids kids will look nothing like you

Attached: 8B819024-1C29-4B54-A763-3FD84BFA58FB.png (1125x2436, 3.05M)

Nah, we like the English. Sorry about your country being ruined. All those Americans who died saving your country twice in the last 100 years all for naught. What a shame.

fucking this.

it was the Russians who saved Europe, as usual, you were late to the party.

>many of us are more white than many of the people in your country
I had to check to see if it was April....
Oh Americans
My sweet sweet mixed race Americans

Attached: 20180314_042048.jpg (392x214, 53K)

Wow, you are an angry little man lol. I never said I was Scottish, genius. I said I am of Scottish descent. 100% btw. I've been to Scottland many times, and never had any problems. Thoroughly enjoyed my visits there.

Scotland* even

>salty bitch thinks Russians saved Europe because he can't handle the fact that without USA Russia would have had the shit beaten out of them by German and everyone in Europe would be under Germany's thumb.

oh wait...

Germany IS running Europe.

Attached: same faggot.jpg (835x776, 119K)

In all seriousness though racemixing is not really a thing here.

Reminder your grand daughter will be Muslim

Attached: 8DCBC82E-5896-4092-90FD-9640547F0895.jpg (1125x1189, 283K)

Ahahahaha

you're such a fucking dumbass loser

your country is falling apart but you completely ignore it because "lol only those nonwhites care and who cares about them"

the fact that you can just look at people being arrested for free speech and turn it around into some smug crap about "le americans arent white" is just mind boggling, you people are more pathetic than i can even comprehend, go on being smug, i look forward to the day you all get murdered for being white and the rest of you get arrested for trying to tell anyone about it

Pretty sure you cunts are about to start World War 3 soon with your "muh Russia" narrative. At least the yanks have the decency to call you out on your bullshit Nigel.

So if they weren’t tortured and gangraped by Moslem invaders, they just would’ve been tortured and gangraped by white English soccer fans instead, right?

I don't need to give her money to shoot my load to her retard

Attached: 1506394487850.webm (800x478, 1.93M)

I'm 6'3 mate there's nothing little about me ask your dads arse and Scottish decent please who cherry pick why not say what you really are? Oh because you probably dont even know xox

>We have idea of who we are
O ya and who is that?
We have niggers but you live in an orwellian future that you were warned about. Your country harboured Marxism and you have the nerve to throw stones with your mutt memes. Paybacks a bitch I hope you get GLASSED by Putin

Those figures are really low anyway and without any further information to put them into context are bullshit.

Yeah it'll be really funny that white girls in Britain have to raise paki rape babies because you're too fucking spineless to do anything about it, ha ha ha got me there Nigel

Rule Britannia, huh

Attached: 1505038482205.jpg (2050x6500, 3.57M)

>literally a crime to be racist there, no one dares express it to anyone but maybe some veryclose friends, when here in america its mainstream
>but trust me guys we're totally more conservative than you and none of us are race mixing

in all seriousness though you're completely delusional

>i look forward to the day you all get murdered for being white and the rest of you get arrested for trying to tell anyone about it
Struck a nerve did I

You live in a police state nigger.

yeah dumbfuck, you are literally deflecting your own serious problems onto us every fucking time anything happens to make you to have to face reality

you're fucking pathetic and you deserve the future you're getting

reply with another smug comment, it makes your eventual fate all that much sweeter to me

>Ignores the entire argument and goes straight for the mutt memes.
Britian is so fucked and all you have to say is that you are "whiter"

It doesn't matter how big or tough you think you are as you cannot and will not utilize masculinity on your feminine island.

Attached: 197 - fCFrl2j.jpg (3440x1440, 590K)

Fuck off roach boy I've seen your arms remember... That tan... That horrid black hair

I'd nut in her deep son

>Inb4 you get a knock on the door from the Metropolitan Police

See you in 4 years for online hate speech

Attached: 1520705707917.png (499x558, 99K)

Almost everyone is racist here no matter what your ethnicity. Its just kept behind closed doors.

Go fuck yourself you don't live here and your only education is the fucking daily mirror and pol threads.

Oh, you're into that gay stuff, m8? Also, it's spelled "descent." Not "decent." You'd think somebody from the UK would know how to spell their own words... Unless they're from the Middle East or Nigeria. Which would explain your "muh dick" insults.

And yes, 100% Scottish descent. I'm not sure why that angers you so much lol. Why do you hate whites so much?

>Almost everyone is racist here no matter what your ethnicity.
Yeah especially the pakis you let rape your girls with impunity

I had more respect for England when they had the reputation for football hooliganism in the 1980s. You lost your way when your penchant for xenophobic violence waned.

You are useless to your own people that makes you a dishonorable coward. Go wallow in your weakness elsewhere nobody wants to read your shit.

>white majority is racist
>democratic country
>vote to import Isis soldiers to wholesale rape your children
Nigel....

Digging a bigger grave for yourself, Nigel.

you ain't Scottish you bellend so fuck off poofter

Why would I even need to know how to spell when I'm English it's my language I can say whatever I want however i want deal with it mate maybe it's important to you guys since it's a borrowed language but I don't worry it
100% Scottish decent ok mate I bet you walk around the house in a kilt but not outside and YouTube how to play the bagpipes lol you people tickle me

All of your smartest and brightest have already moved over to America because they can make more money over here and live more comfortable lives. I assume your all of the dumbfucks that never left for America or Australia. Two countries that actually have a future. Let's see if brexit will be a possitive thing because I garuntee that you will suffer.

How do you figure?

Nice strawman argument, m8. Doesn't change the fact I'm of 100% Scottish descent.

Had a look at your own rape stats recently?

Upset over a bit of banter mate?

If being bright and smart to yanks means actors and musicians then lol your education system is more fucked than I thought. Our unis keep the real talent locked off

This dumb cunt just responded to his own post negatively. What a fucking retard. EXPOSED.COM

Haha yea they make a lot of money that your country doesn't get to circulate you dumb fuck

Because I imagine your poof accent saying 'I'm 100% Scottish' and that makes me cringe

>>vote to import Isis soldiers to wholesale rape your children

Things that never happened unlike your shithole of a country.

Fucking kek

Attached: tenor.gif (360x346, 170K)

Is that a tampon string?

Mate I'm saying you're a mongrel who celebrates black history month and you come back at me with spelling mistakes and some nonsense about being 100% Scottish are you for real seriously you're about as Scottish as a kebab there's niggers and Muslims in Scotland with more Scottish in them than you