Fate

Everybody always argues over which of the main 3 Fate girls (Saber, Rin, Sakura) is the best.

Allow me to suggest that it is neither of these 3, but rather my lawfully-wedded wife Irisviel von Einzbern.

Say something nice to her!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VTn3Q9kWo4w#t=26s
kissanime.ru/Anime/Youjo-Senki-Dub/Episode-001?id=133866&s=default
dailymotion.com/video/x4519nx
dailymotion.com/video/x4nmymk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your wife has a very lewd body for a 9 year old.

Very nice taste user

>he married a cup
What a loser

She just exists as Kerry's waifu to make him suffer more when he has to sacrifice her. She has almost little agency or defining character and was originally conceived because saber needed someone to talk to.

>Marrying an emotionless doll
Might as well marry your own hand, loser.

That's literally the opposite of what she is. She's clearly presented as being completely unlike the other Einzbern homunculi because of her relationship with Kerry and how he's actively educated her about the outside world. Her role as the holy grail is what gives her a purpose, and the fact that she decided to have a child with Kerry to give him something to remember her by clearly shows that she values their relationship and has a clear desire to have descendents carry on her memory, which is a big part of maturing as an adult.

The fact that you believe that means you're as deluded as Kerry.
Illya is the only Einzbern that can express real emotions.

Cups, Teachers, Gorgons, all of them can step aside for secret best girl.
If only she had any more screentime at all, even in any of these millions of spinoffs.

The best TM girls aren't even from Fate in the first place.

What is wrong with Kohaku's face in that pic.

Also why does Aoko have red hair in Tsukihime but in every other piece of TM media has standard black hair?

Give me a quick rundown on Bazette.

youtube.com/watch?v=VTn3Q9kWo4w#t=26s

First "waah Illya should be the heroine of HF", now this. Illyafags are a cancerous bunch.

>What is wrong with Kohaku's face in that pic.
Slightly botched Takeuchi nose
>Also why does Aoko have red hair in Tsukihime but in every other piece of TM media has standard black hair?
You lost me. Are there seriously people who still don't know what happens in Mahoyo?

>Are there seriously people who still don't know what happens in Mahoyo?
I never bothered to play Kagetsu Tohya, I decided I'll play it when I finish FSN.

Oh wait I thought KT was the only other fan disc for Tsuki. I'll need to check out Mahoyo as well, is it on Nyaa?

It's still weird because Aoko has red hair in every single one of her TM appearances with the exception of Mahoyo and even then she goes red at the end. Also, it's brown, not black. Are you sure you're not confusing her with someone else?

Probably. Don't think the translation patch was ever made though, but then I haven't tried to keep tabs on that shit in ages.

She got her own spin-off miniseries to star in and has her directly interacting with most of the main cast. Clearly she's more than just some generic character concieved to give Saber someone to talk to.

Has it been translated yet?

There's been a full translation floating around for a few years now, it just hadn't been put into the game. There was a patch effort at some point, I don't know what became of it.

Your husband cheated on you for chuuni reasons

inb4 this thread becomes rinfags versus sakurafags round #940973

>implying it's just Rinfags who dislike Sakura
Wormfags fucking shat up an entire Medusa thread all because of one post mentioning worms.

I feel like some people look forward to those, in a stockholm syndrome kinda way.

Or they wanted to copy the Tiger Dojo with the Taiga and illya format

I got a better idea, lets post Iri instead.

And Ilya is fine too.

>Also, it's brown, not black. Are you sure you're not confusing her with someone else
No I just don't really differentiate between dark brown and black in 2D. ie I would consider Yumizuka's hair brown

Oh bummer I was looking forward to playing it.

The rider thread is down the hall and to the left. This thread is for Medeafags, Iribros, and Aoko's.

I want to pump and dump Iri!

It's just wormfags

Tell your son to stop having sexual intercourse with swords during class, it's making the room smell.

How does one have sex with swords

Very carefully.

Hollow anime when? I want to see best girl animated by Ufoable and not just in Prisma Illya.

kissanime.ru/Anime/Youjo-Senki-Dub/Episode-001?id=133866&s=default

an argument can't happen with only one side, user.

I think you might've ctrl + v'd the wrong thing.

Not really, Sakura has already won.

rhinocucks are just eternally salty, they aint gonna change

isn't that BB

If Gilgamesh is fighting Gilgamesh and he opens gates in front of the other Gilgamesh's gates will they just fly into his portal and he now owns those weapons?

I know who I prefer.

sauce?

Why did Iri go gay for Saber?

she wanted to get back on Kiritsugu for cheating on her

Saber seems to have that effect on women.

Read the VN. retard.

I can't be arsed to read non-canon shit with no voice patch.

Kill yourself, retard secondary.

How can she be your wife when she fucked kerry and had a child with him

Shirou the pantry is empty feed me now!

But we just had dinner.

1. Kerry is dead.
2. Ilya is a top-tier daughteru and I don't mind raising her given that her birth father is (thankfully) dead.

Best taste

Watch 3drei this gets answered by Angelica vs Gil

>fucking another man's waifu
Illya would probably hate you on top of that.

So would Illya hate Saber?

Iri and Saber are friends but with benefits. She could never replace Kerry as her father.

Why wouldn't she?

It would suck user. Its the length of like two routes combined and they struggle to do one justice, and you have to balance three plot lines with wildly different tones.
Not only is HA more canon then any individual route, it has the voice patch you baka secondary.

dailymotion.com/video/x4519nx
dailymotion.com/video/x4nmymk

Voice patch is here.
Bazette is one of the 2 main protags and is literally a muscle wizardess. She beats the shit out of some child in Prisma, and is powerful enough to almost get non-pedos to watch that garbage.

Saber looks like a boy

Reverse trap?

Yes.

Would you buy this?

I will hug it and squeeze it and call it Seiba.

I'm pretty sure she is trying to say mastah-bator

Sakura is Sakura, and Sakura is P E R F E C T
I O N

>child gil collects your own weapons and proceeds to beat you with them
As expected of the King of Treasure Gathering.

Literally untrue.

Voice patch is out, no excuses now faggot.

Literally built for NTRIng

w***s

She literally got ntr'd herself, and even accepts it.

Iri is a cuckquean.

Medeas ears > Illya > Irisviel > Prsima Illya

Fuck off she's mine

Is it pedo if mature body but young age?

>Shirou’s sister is going to kill his zombie ex-boyfriend, thus freeing him up to hook up with this quadruple waifu fusion

Best imouto. EX-Luck

That's actually Angry Manjew though, not Irisviel.

A one dimensional character of a shitty spin off nobody cares about?

Actually, that was just one Riderfag being butthurt as fuck and insulting Medea and Sakura out of the blue. Seems clear you're still upset about people calling you out on that.

>Not only is HA more canon then any individual route,
>not an ending Merlin saw
Already pruned from existence.

Can I fuck it?

That's what's popular now: See Romani.

>"rider"fag
Rider literally BTFO any Sakura-hater who claims to be her fag in the Parvati FGO quest. She would kill anyone who even look at her funny, even the self insert.

cuckquean waifus are best

Would you fuck a tainted cup?

please user, his non-canon mobage about waifu and yuri pandering isn't Sup Forums but /vg/, then, go back to /vg/

Rider's entire personality has been "muh Sakura" since HF, though.

its his gift

well all the worlds evil is hot

calling Angelica one dimensional for shame also we care about it don't you wanna see Erika be edgy and tell lilya to kill her

Where do some of the Rider fans get this baloney? Medusa felt empathy for Sakura and supported her in the way she thought best, which is both destructive and helpful at different times.

But as she says in Hollow, she did this primarily for reasons because of the guilt of her own past, and acted in accordance to her mistrust of humans, thus why she took such crazy methods.

So Sakura was partly someone she felt a bond with because of her past, but also her actions show how damaged she still is as a person. That was why Shirou needed to answer the questions the way he did to get her as an ally at the end, and why Sakura telling her to protect Shirou were the turning point in her thinking.

Saying it is just "muh Sakura" needlessly diminishes the deeper part of why she supports Sakura in the fashion she does.

irisviel is jew