Why does everyone compare Evangelion and Devilman...

Why does everyone compare Evangelion and Devilman? They are nothing alike and Evangelion is actually good unlike Devilman.

In what regard do people compare them? I've never seen it happen before.

never seen them compared ever

What's there to compare?
End of the world thing?

I've never seen people discuss devilman, let alone compare it to edgelion

Let's fix that. This is now a Devilman thread.

Do we really have to talk about fucking Devilman in 2017 after thirty and more years of essays on its influence on almost anything that came after?
F
Do your fucking homeworks

But you can't have a Devilman thread on Sup Forums. as soon someone mentions the fact that its basically the only worthwhile work of Nagai in all his career, a specific autist gets summoned and start shitposting like a 15 years old australian on crack that must defend the honor of his mother

Eva was inspired by Devilman.

Because anno literally said that devilman and mazinger inspired evangelion
All anno works are pretty much a regurgitation of everything he likes from other shows or media, not like any shows have an only influence.

Eva is mazinger+devilman+Ideon and a lot of love for SF and kaijus

You can't really blame the guy, he loves SF,Robots,planes,explosions, etc

Also he manages to truly new things and compeling stories using other works as "inspiration"
And visually all his work, animation and scenarios is fucking top-notch

>user sucking anno's dick
we get it.

>Evangelion is actually good unlike Devilman
Wrong way around, dummy.

who had more rape?
devilman lady or wolfguy?
and which one got your dick hard?
Im pretty weird, devilman lady got me pretty excited a few times compared to wolf guy which was never. of course then the reveal of one of the characters made me question my entire existence

What?

NGE didn't teach me about history.

Because Devilman is a meme. Only underages like it and we play along

Agreed, they are nothing alike. Devilman has a sense of humour.

>Why does everyone compare Evangelion and Devilman?
former was inspired by the latter

i'd fuck satan

Anyone would

Funny how when they both talked Nagai said he watched EoE and didn't feel they were similar

Devilman is for intellectuals

I fail to see how a character from dragonball is associated with evangelion. And yeah devilman sucks.

Did the homework, first post is reditshit containing 3 entire posts from 20fucking13

It isn't happening.

O

They’re both the reason why Anime is so gay

They aren't similar at all, Devilman is actually good.

This thread makes me want to drown myself.

They're similar only in the sense that mankind is harnessing an ancient and poorly understood power in order to fight off an alien and completely overpowering enemy. And this