I guess I'll give into the DESU~ and watch Rozen Maiden

I guess I'll give into the DESU~ and watch Rozen Maiden.

Is it worth it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=snY8vC_GYZA&list=PL0474BD3028194F7E&index=9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>ancient memes

>Newfags

yes

Yes. Although it's pretty different from the manga desu.

Yesu~

As long as you don't mind the high risk of developing a doll fetish

Is it time?

It's always time.

Careful gramps, you might hurt your hip.

seriously part of me really fell hard for those dolls..

wish they'd make some kind of continuation series or something that was close to the manga, but I doubt it would be all that good, (due to stylistic changes and/or color-pallet changes that have come about out of the last decade). Besides that there'd be voice actor problems I imagine, though perhaps the Evangelion rebuilds sort of disprove that, idk.

Watch the old one. Moe Suiseiseki in the new one is crime against humanity, among other flaws.

>Still didn't watch it
baka famalam

They did do a reboot that was closer to the manga though.

DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

Oldfag central.

I liked it

Bumping desu~

Just three days ago I lost my archive of Rozen Maiden pictures that I've held onto since 2006. It hurts.

>he doesn't have his desus backed up

I think I might technically have it backed up somewhere but I'd have to search through a few ancient hard drives and I haven't got around to it since it's not actually a priority

Give the older series a watch, it's pretty good for what it is and it's sort of nice watching Jun gain more confidence with the help from the Rozen Maidens.

You can use desuchan to get some files with pics, if those links are still alive though

Yes!

Desuchan is such a nice place desu~

Is anyone still here?

Anyone?

Keep posting desus.

I'll do it for her.

Newfags will just never understand how important she is to me.

I will soldier on for her, even if most of Sup Forums don't even know what DESU~ is.

DESU~ lives on in ALL OF US.

I bet I'm the only person in this thread now.

DESU!

I miss the great meme anime. I guess Chaika kind of gave the feel but the actual show wasn't that popular.

Newest season you can skip about the first 10 episodes.

Desu cake!

DESU~ is Sup Forums, Sup Forums is DESU~

Desu sleeping!

I love her!

Who else is up in this DESU~ thread?

Desu
Desu
Desu

one of Sup Forums's best memes

Desu will never leave!

the 2013 version is shit

I always meant to update the Instasets but so many things got in the way...

Quality DESU!

Call of Desu!

I still believe there will be another season even if we have to wait a dozen years for a nostalgia cashgrab.

KEEP IT ALIVE
DESU~

I will always love Desu~

I haven't though about ytmnd in years.

But you think about Desu every day, right? RIGHT?

youtube.com/watch?v=snY8vC_GYZA&list=PL0474BD3028194F7E&index=9

Thank you for staying committed.

Of course, because Desu is eternal.

Since 2006! Eleven years of Desu!

I'll be heading off for some sleep soon, it just turned 4am.

Surely you guys will be able to keep bumping for DESU~?

Shouldn't she be sleeping in her case?

DESU~

DESU~

DESU
DESU
DESU
DESU
DESU

DO IT FOR HER DESU~

I'll be getting some sleep now.

Please keep this thread up for as long as possible desu~

Goodnight!