SACCONE LOSES MAGA IS DEAD

SACCONE LOSES MAGA IS DEAD

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1014K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/election-results/2018/pennsylvania/special-election/mar-13/
youtu.be/mdM46G984vw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What the fuck are we doing if we're not infiltrating politics, even small and local positions. We have to network and build ourselves up. Do you ever take a look at Democrat/SocDem/Lefty groups in your area? They are canvassing and training young people to run. They have PACs, billionaire backers, and more networking and training events than anyone on the right. Seriously, look up (((Indivisible))) and local progressive chapters near you. Look at their events. They have professionals coming in teaching people how to run for anything from school board to congress. And what are WE doing to reach new voters?

WE ARE GOING TO FUCKING LOSE THE MIDTERMS AT THIS RATE

Attached: p-ono.png (304x288, 22K)

i'm busy playing video games. I don't have time for that shit

>some little chicken shit special election matters

>only da big won matterz guyz

Part of the problem is everyone is literally doing good right now, while leftists are panicking. Everyone is distracted by real life accomplishments and are forgetting the left is backed into a corner and if ignored will be a problem again.

This.

The left is hungrier than we are. They lost in 2016, they are more motivated. We need to be aware of this. Shitposting isn't working anymore.

How can people forget the left is backed into a corner when there is a new scandal almost every other week? The current president is standing joke. And its just the normal trend for American politics to shift sides in the executive branch. We just had 8 years of a Dem.

True, its just a cycle anyway.

Fuck off faggot

washington won't be finished counting their last two districts for another hour and a half
also absentees from everywhere but the liberal area

I doubt that many seats are going to flip blue in the upcoming midterms too. Our current politics are so polarized. It is party over everything. Liberals think that their people can do no wrong, same with GOP.

no u bitch boy

did saccone really loose ?

Yes, the right is going to lose midterms. This is how politics work. 44% of the country votes D every time, 44% of the country votes R every time, then the remaining 10-12% switches to whoever is out of power because they're sick of something the current leadership is doing. There will be a major shift to Dems, which will be reversed again in 2-4 years.

This desu. Did you notice the Dems had to move to the right in order to compete? They basically ran a Blue Dog this time.

I recommend you fags join your local Republicans and hide your powerlevel. You'll probably meet Sup Forumsacks there, in fact, I know you will. I've made contact.

Shitposting and meme magic worked when there were people on the national scale that needed convincing. Everyone's too entrenched now, you just have to get them to vote.

politico.com/election-results/2018/pennsylvania/special-election/mar-13/

They can call a recount. It's a thin margin. They also said that absentee won't be counted until Wed morning

then why is this fucking cuck declaring victory ?

All this salt

I voted to MAGA because there was multi-track drifting
WTF happened to winning so much I'm getting tired of it
I want them to burn their cities down again

Because its likely he has won.

Update 11:44pm EST Via Associated Press: Nearly three hours after polls closed and with 99 percent of precincts reporting, unofficial results had Lamb leading Saccone by 847 votes. Some absentee ballots were not expected to be counted until Wednesday morning, and the final result could be decided by a recount.

yep. republicans lost
>georgia
>alabama
6D checkers though. if you disagree youre a shill

>don't vote as a bloc like other races
College educated whites went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

37%

We are basically at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (immigrants, blacks, radicals etc.)

Just look at the demographics vs counties won.

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Time is short.

DEPORT ***ALL*** ILLEGALS

HAVE WHITE FAMILIES

BUILD THE DAMN WALL

It CAN easily be reversed if we do those 3 things.

Attached: whitepride.jpg (1024x995, 226K)

Virginia, Alabama, Pennsylvania... I know there's more. I smell a trend.

Attached: bluewave.jpg (236x247, 21K)

>We are basically at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (immigrants, blacks, radicals etc.)

>I'm not racist

But the Democratic candidate was literally more Republican than the Republican candidate... Maybe the lefty faggots should keep going right wing. I like it

I like you user. You think like me.

We need to start to take back positions in real life. Shitposting was useful back in 2016. It's 2018, it doesn't work anymore. The left has the passion and unity that we don't have.

Where is the source on that graph you middle school bitch

Too late for the wall its going to swing back towards Dems and Trump wont get shit done. Thank Brain Cancer McCain and co.

LOL NAZI FROGS BTFO
WHERE IS YOUR FALSE GOD NOW?

Because the left has no identity so they use this shit as a substitute. They get off telling others what to do. Maybe nations fall because the only people interested in being and staying in power are sociopaths like the left attracts like flies to shit.

Democrat couldn't break 50%. Not good for Dems.

They ran a white boi with military experience, not a gay. He was larping as a conservative to win.

This race doesn't mean much after Texas. The district won't exist next year. Winner has to start running for a different district next week.

Democrats can't run liberal candidates in contested races?

How many white bois like lamb do they have?

not many

the Wall is a ridiculous waste of $$$.

Trump almost talked himself into that realization today when he was down in San Diego holding up that stupid picture.

>i'm not racist

I am racist. Proudly. And I'm not white. I'm one of your beloved minorities... it's time to face reality. Civilizational IQ is the primary determinant of success and only the fair-skinned races have the ability to guarantee mankind's eternal survival.

Anyone that's not redpilled on race realism is committing suicide on a species-level scale. I don't think niggers, spics, sand-niggers and jungle Asians realize the north Asians and Whties are their only hope for eternal survival.

that's what I heard, kept hearing him being called an 80s Democrat, whatever the fuck that means

Is some nigger, queer, or woman in the lead? I don't think so?

Liberals and coloreds hiding behind white bois.

r/iamverysmart

Your rhetoric is pathetic. Grow up

TRUMP COST THE REPUBLICANS A SEAT HE WON BY 20 POINTS
LOLOLOL

If Democrats have to become more moderate and conservative like Lamb in order to stay politically relevant, can you really say that we've lost?

%0.3

Attached: Missed_it_by_that_much.jpg (600x423, 38K)

look at the statistics faggot.

yes.

Honestly the Trump hype was just truly because
>OHMAHGERD A BUISNESSMAN WHO NOT LIKE DA OTHER POLITICIANS??????!!!!! HE CALL OUT GLOBALISM AND TAKES NOTICE TO AMERICAS NEGLECTED PROBLEMES OWO
In reality you elected another Neo Con who will have them same legacy as bush or obama
>i knew it was too good to be true

Attached: Screenshot_20170811-001350.jpg (691x621, 158K)

This. Where is the memeing we pulled in '16 that forced the GOP to accept Trump? We need to do the same for MAGApedes running in the primaries and for /ourguys in November. We need to get back on normiebook and Twitter and instacuck and start spreading our message again. Donate to campaigns, get your conservative friends out to vote, hell even hello canvass. We need to hold the tide at the state and local level as well or our guns are going byebye

its a fraction of what we pay subsidizing illegal aliens every year. fuck off.

well a white male won so that's a good thing.

Go to the mirror and say out loud, to yourself, that the dark-skinned races will colonize space, cure cancer, break the light barrier, abolish disease and produce great works of art and culture. You can't, because you know every syllable that'll come out of your mouth will be insincere.

Attached: racialcrimefulltable.png (1593x854, 167K)

automatic
recount

The ironic part is Sacc is underpreforming so badly in absentee ballots that Lamb might win by more than .5%. Not that it matters since a recount only happens at the state wide election.

They can recount, can't they?

College educated whites went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

37%

We are basically at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (immigrants, blacks, radicals etc.)

Just look at the demographics vs counties won.

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Time is short.

DEPORT ***ALL*** ILLEGALS

HAVE WHITE FAMILIES

BUILD THE DAMN WALL

It CAN easily be reversed if we do those 3 things.

Attached: 37_percent.jpg (2020x1154, 664K)

>We need to get back on normiebook and Twitter and instacuck and start spreading our message again.
too late, why do you think they and youtube have been flagging accounts?

Of course, dumbass.

They will say whatever they can to get elected, then when they are in office they just vote according to their political democratic views.

4D chess from Democrats, and cucks like you just take it in the ass.

>They have PACs, billionaire backers, and more networking and training events than anyone on the right.

and what do you have? dying boomers?

lmaoooooooooo the gop is so fucked

>blue wave
Just like the 2016 elections am i rite?
#imwithher

>2016

Hey, don't know if you know this. It's 2018. Two years later.

Your little chart won't mean shit if we don't fight back.

This is what i keep saying and nobody ever has shit to say. Everyone here just wants to believe the sky is falling no matter what happens

Wrong.
The wall cost less than the illegal's wellfare.

>Where is the memeing we pulled in '16 that forced the GOP to accept Trump? We need to do the same for MAGApedes running in the primaries and for /ourguys in November.

oh man please do. please run for office, and please get endorsed by trump, because trump is the motherfucking kiss of death for all candidates. everyone he fucking endorses loses to dems in a hugely republican district.

holy shit lol

Keep crying, autist lmao

Attached: EF9D79D8-510D-4B65-BF42-FB52AC7933AB.jpg (698x750, 116K)

What are alts?

Hello new friend. They did the same shit to us in '16. We still got our message out. Learn how to make your accounts seem normie, sprinkle in political memage here and there, automate and let it go. You should have enough accounts that losing a few to the Jews won't matter in the long run

This board went to shit ever since we won, we have nothing to fight for anymore because unless you want to unironically cull the jews or are a delusional communist you have the moral high ground.

Who?

>College educated whites went Trump...

not millenials

Its not that hard the sjw media that was at its peak autism in 2016 is gone the anti sjw accounts that got trump all that hype from exposing sjw retardedness is dead or on its death bed there has to be something new or else were fucked boys

Can't tell if shill or leftypol

Saccone is another one of the McConnell guys.
Not a populist. He didn't light any fires. Another low energy establishment type.

Libertarian candidate stole the hardcore tea partiers.

It's not good for Dems. They were looking for an overwhelming repudiation of Trump and couldn't break 50% with a white dude larping as conservative.

It's not a good win or loss for Dems because the candidate is white and male.

They want to tar and feather white men but need white bois to win for them?

I live in PA, and couldn't vote, I had no idea this election existed until just a few hours ago.

You forgot that he was the one who brought up illegal immigration being a big problem. No one else was talking about it before he did.

>(((We)))

A white male won it could have been worse.

jesus fuck

we don't stand a chance with faggots like you

Attached: come back to reality.png (679x657, 13K)

>Can't tell if shill or leftypol

nah mate, it's time to face reality, once the boomers die it is over for the gop.

This there's still plenty of libtardation to point out we just have to get out there and do it

get in fags. discuss midterm strats.

>It's not good for Dems.

>people who voted for trump are now voting for a democrat
>"It's not good for Dems."

lol shit where does this delusion come from

>4 posts by this id
Definitely leftypol. You have to go back

They got a repudiation of Trump because this was a blood red district that Republicans carry by 18 points on average and Trump won by 20. Take into account this is one of the gerrymandered districts rigged in Republican favor and the Repubicans are in deep shit.

There is no doubt corruption afoot. This is probably where Soros spent his money.

i've been here longer than you, shut up faggot

This right here. Czeched

Attached: FloridianPsycho.jpg (500x500, 178K)

Your talking about 37% of (((academia))) (((media))) (((Globalists))). They will never join the white man until south Africa tier violence and even then they might actually enjoy being killed for political correctness. America is lost. England is lost. Twitter and Facebook reddit YouTube already have us censored. All that's left is mental health gun control if you say nigger you won't get your guns. Welcome to the nwo where niggers and spics are given guns via fast and furious and whites are disarmed so we can be conquered easily like England. All that is left is civil war and getting support from Russia 7.62 style. These niggers and spics don't want to live with you they want to apartheid us after we're disarmed and forced into reducation camps while we watch our daughters get raped by Muslims and spics and cooked as kebabs. I encourage everybody to buy assault rifles that can be carried in urban environment or get a machine gun and chill on your farm cletus. Seriously have kids but be prepared to watch them die south African style. Ima enjoy my last bit of weed before I get sober and learn close quarter combat. Seriously I'm teaching my kids how to kill. Fuck politics. War is the only answer.

Attached: 1507004757040.png (309x300, 22K)

Sure you have cuck. Don't you have a bull to prep? Your wife is getting ancy

Maga proud, retarded autists...

Attached: 2CE6361C-A26F-404C-9130-C7389A9A1567.png (683x913, 847K)

Because you cant stop it i tried getting a US visa from a G7 country and it got denied the US immigration laws make it hard as all hell to gain any sort of citizenship so theres no point obama tried mass deportation it doesnt work you crack down on the people that apply not the ones that illegally come in you already spend a shit ton on immigration services and customs ICE got removed from california because of their failures
>you cant fucking fix this

>I don't understand Pennsylvania Politics - The Post

fuck off

Attached: Clipboard0222423432.png (917x936, 130K)

youtu.be/mdM46G984vw

>country in a different hemisphere elected a zionist
>western civilization is saved
wew

Whites in america hate being white and will cherish 1% nigger dna over european dna and youre dissed 24/7 and told "but your white" and having your race become an argument on why your wrong

Keep in mind if Lamb holds on and wins, it means that over a 100 districts that weren't in play now are.

"Pro gun, pro life, fuck Pelosi, MAGA" - Conor Lamb

Says 100% in though

Attached: AA23FCCA-AB87-4826-B549-C5740110C6F1.jpg (630x630, 40K)

>supports 2nd amendment which Drumpf won't even do

Unironically more right wing than Trump or any of the retards on /ptg/

>2012
>Oldfag
That's cute. Babby's first screen cap?

>"We won by not being ourselves! Take that!"

Neocon social conservative faggot loses to populist pro worker candidate

SHOCKING

>Democrats run hotter, younger opponent
>GOP runs old, ugly fat man with beer gut

Which one do YOU think young, horny and stupid WOMEN will vote for?

Not really that difficult to see, is it?

Attached: saccone-lamb-ap-rt-mem-180118_2_12x5_992.jpg (992x414, 53K)

Eh retarded Trumptards act like Dems are Full on Leftists and we act like weve been destroyed this honestly doesnt matter