The white race is finished

the white race is finished.....

Attached: 1518562951970.jpg (793x786, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/FredTJoseph/status/973649160703545344
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No.

Race is a spooky outdated concept, anyways.

Attached: 1520306763345.png (768x432, 159K)

There there bong bro. It's been a bad 48 hours for you guys, but you'll get over it.

Attached: 1517602348723.jpg (1375x645, 83K)

Yeah pretty much. If you guys get your shit together and maybe use some eugenics you might have a chance though seeing your a bong they would no doubt execute via stoning for such a heinous crime.

Attached: 1520030594649.jpg (552x314, 17K)

aw cmon homey itll be allright.

F

The ruling class literally does not give two shits about race. Have fun staying poor being suckers to divisive politics when the people who actually matter are too busy enjoying their lives

then how come you can tell someone's age, sex and race through their skeleton alone?

Max Stirner fag pls leave

There's enough White-White preferences in dating and marriage to keep the race alive, most people, no matter how much media tells them to race mix still prefer people within their own race, also there are still many rural communities and small cities across the world that are majority white and will probably continue to be this way, the main thing that is a worry is whites becoming minorities in their own countries, this is something that will happen with current trends and must be stopped.

So how are they racistly putting their feet up in airplanes?
mobile.twitter.com/FredTJoseph/status/973649160703545344

No, it isn't. The cucking of Euros (mainly just Germanics) and the large influx of non-whites is not enough to wipe out whites, or even to make us a minority in Europe.

>that flag
>taunting the poor

Lol

You can tell their ethnicity not their race.

Race is a made up concept to justify supremacy.

That's why you fags can't decide if Americans are white or not; it's all in your mind.

Attached: 1520457787756.jpg (640x480, 40K)

(((White))) race is finished.

Not yet but yes our downfall has already begun a few years ago and we should be wiped out completely under the next 50 years.

I'm here to stay.

Attached: no_tanks.jpg (400x400, 34K)

nobody is supremacist, we just don't want to live near the 'ethnics'

I think you mean Semitic race. Smelly kike go count your shekels cock cutter

As long as their is a desire to be white, there will always be white people. Natural selection will select for whiteness as long as men and women trend in the "lighter" direction. Image related, it's Argentinian celebrity Luisana Lopilato

Attached: luisana-lopilato-2.jpg (900x750, 92K)

It's ok user.
Let me check your 1's and reassure you that without white around, the colords will savage each other in ways our civilized minds can't imagine.
We may be dead but our enemies are doomed.
It's all right.

maybe you shouldn't have championed policies that fuck over the poor from having families in a home without starving or dying of curable illness.

We are quickly interbreeding with jews. Give it three generations and we'll be master race again.

Hopefully chang will avenge us and finish off the niggers and kikes

Attached: 03483A26-74BD-4734-9604-FD7986864947.png (218x231, 9K)

No! Not YT!

Attached: 656565.jpg (333x512, 63K)

98% white district in PA. still loses to democrat.
spent 10 million, GOP is finished. Mid-term elections in USA will become Blue. This is the future you chose.

Since literally all that defines your race is your melanin concentration and some facial features, it won't be too bad.

After all, darker skin means fewer sunburns.

the democrat is more conservative and white than whatever cuckpublican neocon was nominated.

fuck off back to /ptg/

What exacty happened?

It's not over fren. The fight has not even started.

Attached: apcat.jpg (604x516, 126K)

No,
We aren't finished, we are rising, we will take back what is ours, the world will fear and respect us again, WE WILL GO BERSERK AND SHOW THEM NO MERCY

Attached: EVA UNIT 01 ROAR.gif (400x225, 1.13M)

ah-bloo-bloo

Not yet, not ever.

YT became extinct in the near future through skin cancers.

Attached: 4545556.jpg (924x530, 77K)

why would I return to private tracker general?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT I remember that show and the girl Mia. But I can't remember what the show was actually called...
I'm old.

Rebelde Way.

Beautiful girl, I would marry someone like her, my children would have my blue eyes and her olive skin

I don't know why you all are upset. I guarantee that most of you champion survival of the fittest and now that whites are willing to quit their race because some guilt trip. They have because to weak all because a few choice words. LOL

The darker your skin tone, the high chance of getting skin cancer dumbass

Well I'm not a scientist. Just trying to larp with the OP as best I can.

And how do you plan on accomplishing that?

Why would they avenge us? If they kill them off I imagine it'd be for their own self interest, but I doubt they care what happens to us.

>fewer sunburns
Literally the only thing I envy in non-whites. Being a white man in the desert is tough.

Over my dead body...

i'm replying late but wow user this actually brought a lot of memories... I used to watch this show when I was a kid and lived in Ukraine.
Yea definitely getting old.

It's not over till I SAY it's over

Attached: 1520964451246.jpg (720x720, 101K)