Is he in hell now?

Is he in hell now?

Attached: quote-Stephen-Hawking-there-is-no-heaven-or-afterlife-for-112614 (1).png (1000x562, 433K)

Never realized how retarded that retard was

He's always been in hell, except for those times he got his lap dances. Then, for a brief moment, he was in heaven.

Nobody is "alive" we are blocks of self replicating matter. Christfags can go fucking die, you are too stupid to be white

heathen who will burn in hell without repentance detected

Damn you're salty

He doesn't exist anymore. When the universe stops expanding, retracts into itself and then begins again, then he'll exist again, only to not exist in the same way again.

He has been a remote controlled puppet for the last 1t years anyway. Programmed to 'say' politically correct shit.

S

Irredeemable nihilism detected. Enjoy your crippling, lifelong depression fuckface.

>self-replicating

what if all his psycho babble never happened? What if he was just a retard in a chair shitting has pants and THEY just used him to spread nonsense?

Kek

Where did the matter come from

>I
>am in
>hell
>oh god
>the pain
>demons everywhere
>help
>help
>help

Look at this kike!!

Attached: D5B69A1C-47FA-4D9F-814F-B4CE3C04AF54.png (640x300, 87K)

Satanic "hell" is an infantile conception of the afterlife. Catholics who have grown past their latency period can take a more nuanced view. On this board, however, almost nobody can

S.

The absolute vacuum of existence where no presence of God or any of his goodness exists. Sounds worse than the figurative language about pitchforks and fire

John MADDEN
John MADDEN

sucks for (((them))) though, they lost their scientist puppet....makes me wonder if (((they))) are having a money problem, since I'm sure he was expensive to keep fresh...

I hope satan is raping his atheistic asshole so fucking hard right now. Cum in him, Satan! CUM FIERY LAVA IN HIS ASSHOLE!

He's completely paralyzed, he was already in hell. That's like being locked in prison but you can't move at all forever.

He is now teaching Jesus abut black hoes

aeiou

>Where did the matter come from

A higher power
Likely a simulation run in a universe with different physical laws than our own
Nothing to do with the ridiculous Bible

This is not nihilism.. It is logic