What is the purpose of this character?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqyTZgM3FOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's gonna man up and bitch slap Big Mom

Show what happens with BM sperm donors.

he is as useful as women in OP
and desu he is something like a joke character

Is there anybody who could even touch Nightmare Gear Fourth Afro Luffy with Awakening who had his straw hat stepped on with his nakama in danger?

black katakuri

>Actually does damage.
It breaks my heart that red hawk is so shit cause i got a thing for homage attacks. I loved when Luffy landed it on Doflamingo.

fuck that Monet and Carrot shit, next nakama is Chiffon
yes
Pesadilla Engranaje Cuatro Cabello Afro Luffy con Despertar que tuve su sombrero de copa pisado con su compañero en peligro

is this bozo going to cacao too?

Personally I'm more frustrated with Gatling

It went from an iconic attack to something that even when upgraded is brushed off like a joke by stronger characters

>It breaks my heart that red hawk is so shit cause i got a thing for homage attacks
It's so shit because it's an homage attack. Look who it was inspired by.

>cake complete in 3 hours
>the sunny and big mom arriving in 10 hours
So what are they gonna do with all that spare time?

Anyone else feel like the group needs a Tontatta to join the crew?

They're the sort of unconventional that works well with the strawhat crew.

Imagine a Tontatta Logia. All that power, but without the body size to harness it like others.

to explain Big Mom's power and more exposition about the island. Also, to tie in the Lola stuff

Sanji gets his first actual solo fight maybe with Daifuku or Oven

>Look who it was inspired by.
lel

>So what are they gonna do with all that spare time?
BTFO SaNa fags and Carrotfags simultaneously.

Anyone for the Gear 4 tankman katakuri pic?

Oda, where's my zombie Moriah ?

Remind me, why would Big Mom show up exactly at that time? Can't she get there quicker potentially yet still be pacified with the cake while the others regroup and escape?

I can envision some battles minus the Sweet Commanders happening. Luffy is the biggest unknown factor, to be able to meet at Cacao Island he'd have to deal with Katakuri long enough to grab Brulee, find a mirror and escape.

Only because Law made it happen.

Would Oda really do something like this? It'd be too funny, honestly. I'm really enjoying seeing Luffy finally getting his shit pushed in since getting into the New World. Hody was a joke (beaten by fucking Zoro in one hit), CC was a joke (still is one too but he's one of my favorite characters now so I'll forgive it), Doffy would have trashed him but he got help from Law and the entire town of Dressrosa so he went out without much trouble. 1 billion Jack got hyped up just to get 1 shotted by an elephant. I'm glad it's not BM doing the sodomizing either, just one of her henchmen. Luffyfags are insufferable and they deserve this to happen, although I have a sinking feeling Luffy will win this or win a rematch later on in this same arc.

We got to see his ship what feels like ages ago, I don't even remember which chapter it was though. I'm holding out hope that he spent the 2 year timeskip getting ripped and mastering his DF power, but I won't mind if he looks the same and is just a bit more of a threat.

More importantly, where my nigga Crocodile at? Mr.1 is a nobody but Crocodile is Top 5 with Judge in the New World

What role would they have?

Hurrrr. Fuck. This is what's it's all about isn't it.
Hopefully he'll just pull a Coby on Big Mom's Akainu to protect Chiffon. If he manages to land a single punch on BM I'm dropping One Piece.

This is the climatic battle of the arc as everyone congregates to Cacao, if there is a rematch it's not happening this arc

>win a rematch later on in this same arc
Nah, there isn't enough time for that. He'll either beat Katakuri in Elbaf or TnJ him that Big Mom is bad for the family.

What? No, I was referring to the fact that Marco's blue flames do9n't do any damage.

You never fucking know with Oda

Flashback when

Janitor if Coby doesn't join

Fuck no I hate these retards. They all have the same personality.
But if they really must I want it to be Big Mom's tontata daughter with the butterfly zoan. At least since she was raised at Whole Cake chateau she's probably not a retard like the rest of her race.

Ah. Well he'll most likely lose then. My question in that case is what will happen next? He'll still be in the mirror world unless during the gear 4 fighting he slips out into the real world. Katakuri said the only reason Luffy was holding out was because he had some decent speed, so maybe he's just planning on using gear 4 to get away. Not to mention gear 4 will leave him out of commission for 10 minutes, unless Oda is going to write that out like he did with Chibi Luffy after using Gear third.

TnJ in One Piece? The only time we've seen that was from Shanks at the end of Marineford, and kind of from Coby in the same scene. If Luffy manages to convince anybody of anything I will threaten to drop the series and then keep reading it anyway with a bitter taste in my mouth, it'd be completely out of character unless I'm forgetting something. In fact, come to think of it, most of his enemies still hate him or at least only got to like him after he helped them out or they were impressed by him. Crocodile is kind of the oddball of those enemies, it's not really too clear why he suddenly started liking Luffy outside of plot convenience so far. Luffy would have died without Croc's help, but he still hated Luffy right up to the moment he stopped Ace from getting killed the first time.

Or was the impression I'm supposed to get that Crocodile only helped Luffy as a side effect of wanting to piss off the WG/ Marines? He does have that line about not letting them get to have what they want and protecting the ones you wanna protect to Jinbe after tossing them with a tornado.

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

Candle Champion Gear Fourth Afro Water Luffy with Awakening no Baa... obviously.

holy shit, this is perfect

I wonder if Big Mom's younger kids just strole out if her 7' high pussy.

Crocodile is Moria 0.5, rookie who wanted to be a Pirate King, but got his dreams shattered in the New World and decided to go different route. The most likely explanation for the war is that he saw old himself in Luffy and over the course of the battl understood he actually want him to succeed against the big boys or some other cliché shit like this. His line about not wanting WG to get their way was obvious Tsundere.

MONO ...

I think you have a good idea

That's what happen when you move to the big leagues

To hard confirm the Lola connection and to help them in the forest.

>Or was the impression I'm supposed to get that Crocodile only helped Luffy as a side effect of wanting to piss off the WG/ Marines?
well considering that at one point he managed to stop ace's execution, he definitely still has a bone to pick with them. i'm pretty sure he was still mad about his stripped title of shichibukai resulting in his imprisonment

>he was still mad about his stripped title of shichibukai resulting in his imprisonment
Maybe he shouldn't have been trying to get his hand on a world-destroying weapon then.

someone should remake this in spanish with luffy blanco

alabasta's sunstrokes go to your head

To provide additional exposition for the Charlotte family and help Nami make the connection between Lola, Big Mom, and the vivre card.

The fact that there will never be a One Piece character that could beat Madara Uchiha gives me a comfy feeling.

It probably is some cliche like that, although
>tsundere
got a good kek out of me, I hope it's more than that Croccy is always gonna be one of my favorites just because I like his VA and some of his scenes from Alabasta.

He never seemed that mad about it. I mean, Miss Goldenweek came to save him (if that was her name, it's been a long ass time) and he refused basically going to prison voluntarily. We might get some kind of backstory on him eventually, which could be neat. Although after Doffy's lackluster flashbacks I won't hold my breath

carrot is vital

You know what's funny is 8 gates Might Guy can beat that copy pasta, and did it too. He only lost cuz Madara still had plot armor no jutsu active

Man, I loved that Guy fight. I was really fucking hyped.

>if that was her name, it's been a long ass time
Yeah, Goldenweek was the loli that somehow became third fiddle in Baroque Works without martial prowess or a Devil Fruit.

>still in the filler arc
Wake me up when we're in Wano.

Eight Gates Guy didn't fight Madara with all of his eyes though.

Give me one hour

Wano will consist more of running chapters lol

Would you be fine with a logia user joining the straw hats, even if they're at the same power level as the other members, or would you prefer they stick with paramecia and zoans?

Tbh Dressrosa was just as bad as the Fourth War Arc in pacing.

>He never seemed that mad about it
i don't know, he acted pretty fucking passive-aggressive in impel down when he met teach

more chapters of running than fighting so yeah.

Personally I think he's been feeling gratitude toward Luffy the whole Marineford saga. He was grinning like a madman when he saw Luffy in level 6. He spontaneously offered to help him out, and when Luffy mentions Alabasta to him he doesn't even care, he's like "this is the past". Sure he wanted to get out himself too obviously but the point is he didn't seem to struggle with any kind of past grudges when he made that proposition. He didn't resent Luffy for defeating him. That much is for sure.
We know that Crocodile's dream is to become Pirate King but his whole scheme on Alabasta suited an ordinary thug more than a guy trying to reach Raftel. When Luffy met him in Alabasta he was basically a shadow of his former self. Probably because he saw his dreams of becoming Pirate King crushed by WB.
Losing to Luffy, a no name rookie, probably served as a wake up call to him. And Crocodile setting off for the NW as soon as he's out basically confirms it. He's done with bullying the weak to lick his wounds, he's trying to get ahold of his dreams once again. And he knows he owns Luffy one for that. So that's why he suddenly turned into a bro.

Worse. It's the worst paced arc in the manga, without any doubt

It's hilarious that Red Hawk stopped dealing major damage by the third NW arc, goddamn. Talk about a difficulty spike

how do you even scratch this motherfucker

I'm still confused on what the point of Rebecca is.

She and Violet should have been one character

Shilling Kyros as a oh so wonderful father and warrior, the perfect man *fapfap*

>bottom half of Katas face visible
>ever
HERESY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER

Maybe you'll like this one better then.

Jinbei should have just whipped Teach like a disobedient house nigger then and there.

But Kyros was unneeded too.

When your daughter looks exactly like your dead wife

I think Crocodile was just curious more than anything and when BB was being hush hush about it all he just said the truth, he didn't really give a fuck. And in the anime version of this scene, he just sounds bored. Not agitated or anything like that to imply he might be passive aggressive, plus his facial expression doesn't look angry or anything.

Please. Scarlett was qter.

No Kyros/Toy Soldier is pretty vital to the story of Dressrosa

youtube.com/watch?v=OqyTZgM3FOQ

Series has never been this bad. What was the point of Sanji's backstory with Zeff if it didn't mean anything in the end? The cooking. His father's rejection towards him. Being alienated since childhood. Locked up in dungeons. He ran away from Germa to never look back and Zeff became his family. Then as if none of this ever mattered, we're saving his man-cloning psychopath brothers and father. Like what the fuck is this shit? Arc is dragging out more like a filler than anything else at this point.

Why would black beard want any fruit other than sugars?

like a salve on the wound that is my autism

is this your first arc? theres no way this storyline is over yet.

This doesn't seem too bad. I like to think Marineford/ Impel Down gave Crocodile a redemption arc that was both surprising (since it came out of left field) but also nice. I can't wait to see what he's been up to over the timeskip, and with his character he could honestly show up just about anywhere and it could make sense with how little we know about his plans/ whereabouts.

Mr. 1 I could honestly care less about though. He doesn't have much character to speak of that I can remember, although I've never really been a fan of Zoro or the guys he sword fights with either.

Luffy wouldnt let germa die

Yami Yami is bullshit m8. The moment he touches Katakuri, nigga stops stretching. It's better than haki by a very significant margin.

>but Kyros was unneeded too
I know right, but I think he was necessary for Oda to self insert. He probably felt inadequate as an absnetee father or something since he's always working on his mango. So he created Kyros and Rebecca to comfort himself. Also explains why Rebecca has no caracterization to speak of.

I wonder if we'll ever meet a Marine who loves Soul King Brooks music but is conflicted about it because he's a pirate

In the flashback and while he's still the soldier he is, now that I think about it. But once he was human again he didn't do much besides fight Doffy's least impressive/important seat.

Because he's pretty slow and a dogshit physical fighter. He needs something like the Gura Gura or Op Op no Mi.

nigga, how the fuck are you this bad at understanding little japanese drawings?

I forget that according to Oda, Big Mom used to be kind of hot at one point in time. She ugly duckling'd to a swan and then popped out a bunch of kids and tortilla'd out like a mexican woman does after having a bunch of kids.

>Shit haki is in the same league as making EVERYONE literally forget a person even exists

You're the guy who couldn't understand why Sanji would never poison the cake aren't you?

You could cut his fight without losing too much, sure.

i really don't want to discuss body language in one piece but many people i know, including 14 years old me, act bored to look like they don't give a fuck about the subject while still making snarky remarks about it when in passive-aggressive mode
that's what i got out of croc during that meeting

>Shit haki
It's literally better than Haki

I bet you did quite poorly on those "how is this character feeling in paragraph 2" questions back in high school.

Just make him Violet's lover and you can cut out Rebecca pretty much entirely.

Yami Yami takes away DF powers, Haki just nullifies them.

How strong, physically, is Blackbeard? We've seen him punch Luffy and Ace hard enough to stagger them, which doesn't happen very often, at least with Luffy. Would he beat Zoro in an arm wrestling match?

You're understimating how powerful full negation is, and ignoring all of the other useful aspects of creating black holes

>Leave the running to me, minna!

>Just make him Violet's lover and you can cut out Rebecca pretty much entirely.
Yes, I earlier made the point that Rebecca and Violet could be fused. There are more characters like that, too. Caribou for one.