Can you hear it? Millions of redhats, crying out in agony. You've been irrevocably blown the fuck out

Can you hear it? Millions of redhats, crying out in agony. You've been irrevocably blown the fuck out.

Attached: screenshot.png (567x309, 37K)

Ahh Trump was a wasted vote anyway, let the fucking Dems see if they can fix this fucking mess.

>579 votes
Can't wait for the recount

yeah, 579 votes is a hell of a blowout. I'm signing my DNC membership card tomorrow. Faggot.

What the fuck are we doing if we're not infiltrating politics, even small and local positions. We have to network and build ourselves up. Do you ever take a look at Democrat/SocDem/Lefty groups in your area? They are canvassing and training young people to run. They have PACs, billionaire backers, and more networking and training events than anyone on the right. Seriously, look up (((Indivisible))) and local progressive chapters near you. Look at their events. They have professionals coming in teaching people how to run for anything from school board to congress. And what are WE doing to reach new voters?

WE ARE GOING TO FUCKING LOSE THE MIDTERMS AT THIS RATE

Attached: p-temp.jpg (249x223, 7K)

Attached: butthurt.gif (360x360, 2.94M)

How about stop being a racist fuck?

>What the fuck are we doing if we're not infiltrating politics, even small and local positions
We are.
We don't do all that other gay shit.
Rules 1&2 newfaggot.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Attached: 1469932560141.png (291x173, 6K)

In YOUR OPINION that's "racist".

You're just saying that because he's White.

Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-White.

Cuz you all are too busy being wageslave capitalist cucks. Maybe if you quit your job and fought corporate oppression like we do, you'd have more time to be involved in politics. But you're a good bootlicker, so you won't :)

Attached: corporate-slave.jpg (628x309, 25K)

>I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

>It's your opinion I'm racist.

kek

>i-i-it's o-only a small m-margin. l-libtards BTFO

You said the same thing for Alabama, Virginia, and now this. I can't wait until the midterms when you'll finally move to the anger phase.

Attached: Kubler-Ross.jpg (496x370, 34K)

>be lefty shitposter on Sup Forums
>strawman
Are you just incapable of comprehending that not everyone who's against open borders isn't a nazi?

Every time someone tries to do that on the right they're called controlled opposition. Really makes you think.

Attached: trump_gundams.png (682x682, 501K)

fuck off kike

>implying Republicans are /ourgoys/

Attached: 1514403073340.jpg (780x766, 117K)

Fuck. Maybe I should have voted. Now I have to live with 4-8 years of this blue zogbot.

>Trump will be impeached in our lifetimes

Awesome

user., what do you think it would be good to impeach the Supreme Court justices? They could start with Mr Roberts, who is the Chief Justice.