White genocide coming soon to South Africa, like 1960's Congo

white genocide coming soon to South Africa, like 1960's Congo,

30% on welfare 4% pay taxes. 8% white population

whites better GTFO ASAP

suidlanders.org/the-coming-revolution/

Attached: 1520998393875.png (2480x3508, 3.06M)

They get what they deserve

Good. You reap what you sow nigga

Attached: 1509582331835.png (477x724, 310K)

Is it hard living in the shadow of greatness, nigger? What's it like coming from a conquered people who couldn't even invent in the wheel? Every day you have to live in white society and confront your own inferiority, so you tell yourself "we wuz kangs" or "the west was built by slaves" or some other niggernalogical nonsense; what's that like, boy?

Attached: 456789.jpg (720x405, 43K)

It's pretty cool. I go to college for free and smoke weed in my apartment while play monster hunter pretty much every day. I can't complain.

Attached: 1515270820740.png (473x184, 167K)

bump

>I go to college for free and smoke weed in my apartment while play monster hunter pretty much every day
So you don't go to college. You just enrolled and got some gibs and then come to Sup Forums in a masochistic attempt to overcome your inferiority complex? That's cool.

ban

Stop saying white. Say "your family" with pictures of whites. Jews have brainwashed white people not to want to be associated with the word white. It doesn't work on the sleeping people

Thanks man

Cant wait for you fucking niggers to find oil

>stop saying white
>brainwashed people to not want to associate with the word white
>stop saying white
They got you.

WHITE

stop replying to it

Lol, your right, never thought of it that way. No faster way to spread freedom to sub humans, Than for them to find oil.

all of the draadsitting non-nigger retards are gonna git fuckt when the skelems and tik koppe rise up for more we wuz kangz money. ek wens hulle was almal verk.

Sorry about your disgusting monkey body you're stuck in. I'll pray you are freed from it.

Attached: IMG_4189.jpg (500x400, 300K)

Negative.
White, highly armed Americans are starting to mobilize now.
. Blacks have a good portion of North America, Europe, and all of the Caribbean.
Whites can have some of Africa, and they can fight for it.
Malama gonna get fucked when Americans start showing up for this fight.

This is inadmissible as evidence for asylum as it is deemed right wing propaganda.

And when a reputable organization or government agency do proffer a body of verified and well-documented evidence, the nigger, in its dearth morality and self awareness, and weaponized by Jews into a mindset of hostility and vengeance against the white man, will simply claim it's all due as reparations for the transgressions of enterprising whites of generations and centuries past. Bringing niggers to white Western Civilization in any capacity truly was a catastrophic miscalculation and and lasting misfortune.

Zimbabwe 2.0

South African farmers are tens of billions in debt to the banks, and these Jews will tell the nigs to fuck right off once they figure out they'll need to get loans to work these expropriated farms.

Attached: SouthAfrica.jpg (661x798, 145K)

In other words, niggers will reap nothing once YT is gone. You got it.

If I were in SA I would put all my money in bitcoin and GTFO

>work these expropriated farms.

thats not how it works, the niggs think they work them self, than they eat everything on there and wonder why nothing grows and just turns into dessert.

wh*tes deserve a little payback

>americans fighting for white interest

if just your grandfather didn't the opposite