Classroom of the Elite

Volume 7 Illustrations are out! Translations are coming out as well.
imgur.com/a/vJoXj

Last thread:

Kei is main heroine and best girl.

Kei is the best indeed.

Translator user where are you? Use this thread.

I think he's compiling all the translation segments he previously posted to post them again first

It seems like even C Class has their own disagreements here and there. Admittedly the situation must seem bizarre to them, I don't blame Ibuki for her denial. "I always stuck to Horikita because otherwise I would appear suspicious to you guys. Leaving me with no choice but to stick with the more capable Horikita to hide myself". "B-but!" "Don't worry, I am the man you're all looking for" I calmly said. "S-see, it is doubtful after all. Do you really think the man himself would admit this? Something is suspicious" Ibuki was still trying to reject the truth.

(Continued.)

I'm glad Kei got shafted in the anime, she's so shit. The anime's director should just write the rest of the series.

Horikita is still the best girl.

low effort bait

HAHAHAHA THAT DENIAL HOLY SHIT

Okay Sudo.

t. Horiktafag director

Sudo, stop posting and get to bed with Horikita, she's waiting for you.

Ibuki just wants nice consensual sex and not hatesex #pure

this nivel of being denial is too much.

How do you fuck up that much

>t.Yosuke Hirata

60%man soon guys

"I feel the same way. I feel like he's meant to be the decoy to the real one" Ishizaki said. "Either way it looks like you've been dealt a bad hand, Ayanokouji" Ryuuen says. "The logical decision you should have made was to sacrifice Karuizawa to seal your victory over me". "Instead you came recklessly charging in, I can't speak for Ibuki and the others but I want you to show me how you'll survive this" Ryuuen kept saying. "I don't have any ulterior motives, I can here purely because Karuizawa asked me for my help that's all" I replied.

(Continued.)

This. She's literally blowing the other girls out of the water.

So the suspicious blush the anime showed when 50man said he didn't doubt her, in all and all, was a crush.

Too bad Ibuki but this denial is a bit too much, its okay, reality is better than your fantasy.

kek what a beta faggot. 50% should leave kei to die like the trash she is and go back to orbiting horikita like a good boy

There's still alot of talking

She's kind of shit though.

No problem, keep going user!

>t. Sudo

It's great to see that only these two and Sato have feelings for him.

I'm not the guy translating

Sorry for that then.

This. The first time I saw her was wearing that gross makeup trying to fit in. She's not smart or beautiful like horikita who also would never betray 50% like kei was thinking about doing. She's nothing and I'm glad it was revealed 50% thought of her like a loyal pawn and called Horikita capable.

We have Sudo doing the job though and not Ayano.

>whorikitafag is too dumb to understand that Ayanokouji did everything from the shadow and gave all the credit to Whorikita, so she's the perfect scapegoat

>She's a typical nice girl with PTSD and damsel-in-distress episodes
She's pretty boring.

>Yosuke's cocksleeve
>blowing anyone out of the water

"But if you still need proof that I'm X, then all you need to do is survive against me" I said. "That's not it, the fact that your identity is now revealed to us does not change" Ryuuen retorted. "Not only that, we also have Karuizawa's secret now, if you just take her and leave now without doing anything we won't spread her secret all over the school". "Now make your choice". "Choice? I don't really have to make any choice here" I said. "Ryuuen-san, I'm sure Sudou and the others are hiding nearby ready to help him if needed" Ishizaki interjected. "Nope. They're not here" I swiftly replied. "That's enough right, Ryuuen. By now it should be clear that he clearly isn't X. There's no way someone like X would come here alone" Ibuki was still trying to defend me to this point.

(Continued)

Honestly Ibuki and Kei are average to mediocre/generic looking girls which is the best 50% man can do but sakura is high tier. I'm amazed most guys want to fuck kushida over her

>"there's no way my crush can be x!"

cute tomboy

Aside from 50%man, even Manabu supports the guy using Horikita as a tool. The way 50%man treated Horikita is much worse than Kei.

Jesus fuck, its like she stepped out of some mindbreak doujin, why is she defending him so hard? She hasn't even tasted his dick yet.

Much better than typical kuudere bitch with stubborn bitch episodes.

At this rate, the series has turn into a harem.

1) Sakura
2) Kei
3) Sato
4) Ibuki

HAHAHAHA holy shit. Ibuki is like the girl who actually has stockholm syndrome or something.

She hasn't even tasted the D and she's already mind breaking.

>"That's not it, the fact that your identity is now revealed to us does not change" Ryuuen retorted.

I'm confused what's going on here

Kushida - Manipulative psycho
Horikita - Immature spoiled princess with a brother complex
Sakura - Pushover wimp/slut
Karuizawa - Parasite/Survivor Guilt
Ichinose - Jew
Ibuki - ez slut to fuck with
Chabashira - bored cake that likes to fuck with boys

you're waifus are fucking trash.

>kuudere
There's no dere at all

Ibuki is on some next level shit.

yeah, Horikita is just a fucking black-haired BITCH

Translate user here. He's basically saying that even if Ayanokouji doesn't do anything to them now and leaves or brings Sudou and the others to fight him the fact that his identity is now revealed doesn't change. He can no longer hide behind the anonymous X name.

Ibuki is reaching a new level of low

absolute kek.

Thanks for linking all your translated posts user. Thanks to that, it didn't take me long to compile all the translation segments.

Either Kei is overrated as hell or her fanbase is easily too impressed and rabid.

"Good grief, it looks like Ishizaki and Ibuki just won't admit that you're X" Ryuuen said. Ryuuen shrugged his shoulders looking exasperated at Ibuki and Ishizaki who were in denial. "But still, even if you won't do anything, I need to personally confirm to myself that you're X so you're fine with that right?" Ryuuen said with a smile while looking at me. "Ibuki, if you need more proof that I'm X, I'm willing to give you more proof" I called out to Ibuki who is still denying I'm X. "On the island test, you were trying to snap a photo of the leader's key card using your digital camera right? But for some reason, that digital camera broke halfway into the test. It was me. I poured water into the camera to break it" I calmly explained to her. "H-how did you know about that?" Ibuki is still somewhat in denial. "Also when I saw you in the forest your fingernails were dirty with dirt. You were digging to hide the radio you used for communication with Ryuuen" I continued on.

(Continued)

Hang in there, anons. Fight is coming

Just ignore the butthurt Horikitafags baiting for the (You)'s and enjoy the translation.

HOLY SHIT HAHAHAHA

Jesus Christ horikitafag are you desperate for attention. Its pretty sad.

Horikita is pretty much just a Yukinoshita clone, even has the same fashion sense and personality.

Most kuudere's dere isn't blatant early on. They usually aren't like tsundere where it's more obvious. Right now Horikita is a bit jealous that Ayano is getting too comfortable with his new group of friends. Not to mention that he was the only person she seeks out and relies, though she won't admit it.

THE DENIAL IS STRONK WITH THIS ONE.

JESUS CRIHST KEK

HAHAHAHAHA
NICE!!!

After that he raises his level to 51% and 1-shots all class c goons around right? I think I got baited by some half-true spoiler as it doesn´t add up

"That's enough Ayanokouji, looks like it's finally time to reveal myself"

FUCKING KEK

Keifags = Remfags
>REM A BEST! A BEST!
>REM WON!
>EMILIA IS IRRELEVANT!
>EMILAFAGS BTFO!
>EMILIA WON'T WIN!

I'm starting to feel bad for Ibuki

He goes up to 60% here.

Ibuki's denial is giving me a raging boner. This is too good.

Except Ayanokouij did the complete opposite of "I love Emilia". Keep trying though.

This is what pisses me off. Yukinoshita actually gets developed through the story and doesn't immediately just get her image of an ice queen shattered in 2 episodes flat. Horikita is fucking trash compared to Yukinoshita's character development and story progression. Even MC's image of her is thoroughly shattered and rebuilt to see who she really is.

Fucking pisses me off that 1, the director coddled her for the anime and ruined any good monologue for 50% and 2, he picked the least interesting character to center the show around.

Hope you're happy. The anime flopped because of that bullshit and any chance of a season 2 went down the drain along with the sales.

His desperation is hilarious.

He is literally mind breaking her one sentence at a time. Holy shit.

Yukinoshita is actually more likable than Horikita. You try putting Yui with Horikita I'm sure she will leave and never come back the next day.

>Ayanokouij confessing, much less care about romance like Subaru did
Even Keifags aren't this delusional, right?

Keifags are Irohafags too.

Objective best girl ranking.

Elder god tier:
Ayanokouji.

God tier:
Karuizawa, Ichinose, Sakayanagi.

High tier:
Hiyori, Sakura, Hasebe, Ibuki.

Mid tier:
Sensei, Sato.

Low tier:
Horikita, Kushida.

Horikita's ice queen image is shattered as soon as she's shown to be completely different around her brother, who she has strong feelings for.

Trigered Horikitafag = Yuipollfag. Both are faggots who defend the the impossible. He also seems to have a weird and unhealthy obsession with secondary heroines.

Someone shoop Ibuki's face on here.

If I give them all these details only I could have known, even they will have to acknowledge the fact that I'm X because only me, Yamauchi and Airi were watching Ibuki then and X couldn't have been either of them. "Just admit it, Ibuki, Ayanokouji is X" Ryuuen finally said. "W-wait. Please wait. I'm a bit confused. You can't say for sure that X is just one person, right?" Ibuki still defended me. "No, there's no need to doubt anymore" Ryuuen said at last. Ryuuen's face was finally filled with a threatening expression which showed hostile intentions towards me.

(Continued)

Enjoy some more Ibuki denial.

He confessed that he doesn't give a shit about Horikita, the "main" heroine (before Kei came and confirmed that position for herself). And Ichinose is the most popular girl by far so the Remfags comparison makes no sense.

uma delicia

what manga is that ?

OMG HAHAHA I CANT

Perfect.

The author rarely post his waifu Kei in a group illsutration tells you a lot.

OH BOY

I just want Sakayanagi broken down.
I am REALLY hoping for some shit that will wipe that smug off her face. That fucking face she makes in every fucking scene.

Again I ask, why is Ibuki so high? Bitch is literally holding Karuizawa down while Ryuuen's torturing her. "Oh no, this is too much, so I'll just turn my head in the other direction but nothing more" Srs why would she be high tier?

We're entering "small bombs" levels now

There has to be a limit how patetic a person can be

apparently people like backstabbing bitches these days.

damn cucks.

Ibuki's denial is just like the Horikitafags in denial in this thread.

Whoever said Ibuki is in the running must be high as fuck. Look at this bitch, that's just pathetic now.

>That fucking face she makes in every fucking scene
is the best

This. He's literally making the same posts he has made in Yahari and Saekano threads.

Don't worry when 50man gives her the D, and she start having a heart arrhythmia, the smug face will be gone, i assure you!