How do I not turn into a liberal at college?

How do I not turn into a liberal at college?

Attached: F466F68B-7C2E-4384-B48F-32FF392AA05C.jpg (940x341, 452K)

Can't trust yourself with knowledge he?

>How do I not turn into a liberal at college?
Don't go.

Go to a trade school and learn a useful, valuable form of labor.

don't read any books

But I’d rather make 200k a year not doing manual labor and using my mind on what I love

stay away from social sciences

this. and go to university like a man

Notice how many responses to this are anti-intellectual? That's because anyone with a brain is liberal.

>But I’d rather make 200k a year not doing manual labor and using my mind on what I love
Yeah...because you'll be able to make 200k a year right out of college, huh?

Let alone the fact that you'd get 200k of student loan debts.

And what good will that degree get you when the job you're trying to get will be given to a non-White, woman or homosexual thanks to "affirmative action?"

Not to mention what good will your degree do you when everything collapses?

Be a man. That's it. Be a man. Anything less, I'd hope you put a 12ga to your forehead and show everyone what kind of meat flower you can create.

Pure STEM school in a hard red state. Look for one where the humanities and social science departments exist solely to meet the general education requirements and don't offer any degrees of their own. Commie professors tend to stay away from schools where they can't get grants for (((important research))).

I’m a low income, first generation, and half white/asian student so I wouldn’t have to pay anything at a top school (I’ve done the aid calculators). So no student loans. I know I wouldn’t make 200k out of college but I’d make more than if I went to trade school

Drop faggot meme flags

Don't associate with idiots on either side of the political spectrum. Most women you try to hang will be liberal, if you want to keep your political beliefs then don't subcomb to agreeing with them so that you can have a chance at sex. Likewise, don't constantly hang out with right wing people because there's a chance that you might be turned off by their strong opinions. Just stick in the middle and find other level-headed people such as yourself to hang out with. Never compromise your beliefs for other's but learn from discourse with them. Don't blindly join a group and get overwhelmed by the loudest members, lest you develop a distaste for their views (happens to a lot of northern conservatives that go to schools in the south and become more liberal because they just aren't as conservative as the rest of the student population).

Do a STEM degree, and minimize your exposure to humanities.

Maybe don't be a sheep in the first place and use your brain?

>I’m a low income, first generation,
I don't really give a fuck.

>and half white/asian
Then you don't belong in this White country. Leave.

>so I wouldn’t have to pay anything at a top school (I’ve done the aid calculators).
Yeah...you'll be sucking the money away from White people like the leech you are.

>I know I wouldn’t make 200k out of college but I’d make more than if I went to trade school
Well now that you've outed yourself as non-White, you shouldn't go to trade school either. Go back to whatever chink country our non-White parent came from and take your race traitor other parent with you.

Go to UCCS. There is this hardcore rightist libertarian professor Larry Eubanks. He will keep your brain in Ancapistan without violating the NAP.

calm down buddy I was just telling you that so you’d understand that I wouldn’t have to take out student loans :)

>don't offer any degrees of their own
These schools exist!?

>calm down buddy I was just telling you that so you’d understand that I wouldn’t have to take out student loans :)
Yeah, you'll be sucking the blood out of this country at the White man's expense. You'll even be taking the place of a White person that should be in higher education.

What do you not understand about the fact that you don't belong in this White country?

I definitely won’t be taking the place of a white person as there’s a higher expectation for Asians than whites, and a college will pick high income over low income so they don’t have to give me aid lol

>I definitely won’t be taking the place of a white person
You existing in a White country takes the place of a White person.

>as there’s a higher expectation for Asians than whites,
Your race puts you above a White person in college choice.

>and a college will pick high income over low income so they don’t have to give me aid lol
So you'll be taking the place of a low income White person...

You're a forum sliding shill and you're an anti-White to boot. Fuck off faggot.

the same way you don't turn into a liberal after decades of being bombarded with comic books, cartoons, sitcoms, afterschool specials, movies, made for tv docudramas, newspapers, magazines, googles choices for your search terms, radio, musicvids, xbox game storylines, etc, etc, et al

Attached: jewshomer.png (500x442, 97K)

There's not many but they're out there.

You need some Jesus buddy it’s time to calm down and take a deep breath

I’m not taking the place of anyone by existing in America

Stick with Sup Forums at all times and like people above said is best not to go but if you must to stick with stem.

congrats on getting in, I went there, engineering major. I was too focused on my studies to get absorbed in liberal bullshit cuckery.

Also do not worry about anons here you have to realize we do that shit to each other all the time he is most likely being satiricle.

Don't be retarded.
Don't listen to this guy.

Easy, don't listen to anything your professors say when they are obviously going on a tangent, and even question them.

do
>objective truths about human behavoir
>avoid moderate liberal girls
>talk shit about radical liberals
don't
>take professors' words literally
>let groupthink set in
>care what everyone thinks

I’m probably going to put up with moderate liberal girls’ shit just so I can bang them but I feel like over time it will get to my head

Kindly fuck off so that those grants can go to low-income whites who were born here. Dick.

a solid first step to addressing his problems

>just so you can bang them
ideallic reality =/ reality
find girls who dont care about politics and gf them then brainwash them

anything worth studying can't be politicized/made political on anything other than a completely shallow level
not every teacher is some good will hunting facsimile nor is every school some ((evergreen)) tier hellhole
say you have to take one fairly irrelevant class a semester (already a generous estimate), and then say half the teachers even care and aren't just there to get a paycheck, and half of those want to push an agenda
so basically, maybe every year, you'll have one class that you won't really care much about or think much about because it will be sandwiched between actually consequential classes where someone is pushing a narrative that you find distasteful
if that's enough to overturn your worldview, then that's pretty sad
the entire experience is really not people bombarding you with propaganda and sperging out if you don't engage in struggle sessions, you'll probably spend most of your time studying alone or in small groups, definitely need some recommendations and shiet though

Attached: 1484227808429.png (589x735, 1.11M)

Everyone with a brain is repelled by such stupid statements about intelligence dictating your political views.

Call your professor an arrogant fool and drop out

Then prove yourself right

that would be so embarrassing
>You sir, are an arrogant fool
says the freshman to the 40 year old with a phd