Whats Sup Forums's opinion on this 77 year old bounty hunter?

whats Sup Forums's opinion on this 77 year old bounty hunter?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/732100/90cba19010/
youtube.com/watch?v=yifLZ91NeBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why was she in the show

More of a man than the rest of the losers she rolls with.

>tfw you can barely afford cloth for your clothes

manlier then jet?

By far. Jet acted like a bitch. Faye would gamble like an impulsive dude.

Old hag

You understand that gambling is a natural human thing, right? It's not because she had a pussy.

Jet acted like a bitch because he had something to suffer for. She did not had that. She wasn't aware of her shitty past life.

She couldn't even afford the cloth she has... she has so much debt

fanservice

>this
Jet and spike thought all the money they were putting into would output into something useful

are you saying bell peppers and beef isn't useful bitch?

I wanna fuck her badly. Too bad there's only 1 good doujin out there

They let this fat tittyed cow come and go as she pleased. Gave her access to their funds that she wasted on booze and gambling and she never gave them the ol in and out.

Speak Like A Child still makes me tear up. Faye's whole life is fucked.

Link?

She provided the feminine aspect to the crew. You could argue fanservice (which is part of it) but she actually made a pretty compelling character.

I just found out she's a 94 baby like me. Dunno why but it just makes her shitty life hit a little closer to home

exhentai.org/g/732100/90cba19010/

No Ein scene 7/10

Faye is hot and Megumi is perfect in all roles

as a contrast to spike
Spike was trying to run away from his past, while Faye was desperately trying to find her's.

Good morning me! Did you sleep well?

youtube.com/watch?v=yifLZ91NeBA

for the doujin.

Should I watch this show?
I heard it's pretty boring except the very end.

no watch interesting shows instead like oreimou and umaru

It sort of is
Some parts are more entertaining than others but overall it's definitely worth your time

I didn't want to feel tonight, thanks user

this was definitely one of my first faps

I went to the show fully expecting to hate herr cause, judging by her outfit i thought that she's gonna be just another dumb fanservice bimbo without personality who's only there just for said fanservice and to be a helpless boring damsel in distress or whatnot. Watching the show made me gradually make a full 180 on her. She really is a very, very good character, became my favourite, to my surprise after Ed. Her backstory was the one i cared abut the most. The show wouldn't work without her that's for sure.

Than means her friend in the wheelchair would've been around 80, max. I guess life on earth post-gate disaster was harsh.

>Fei Varentain, born August 14, 1994
She's 4 years and a month younger than me, op.

I like the one where she has a threesome with Ed and Ein.

If you haven't watched Bebop yet you really don't deserve to be discussing anime.

>Faye was born in 94.
Shit that's pretty neat.