Is this the greatest love story ever told?

Is this the greatest love story ever told?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YCMJ4h1Oi0A
mirroredtranslations.tumblr.com/post/166726973789/shinobu-mustard-chapter-47
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you have brain cancer.

Sure. Believe whatever garbage you want to believe, OP.

>haremshit
>love story

No.

Not romantic love.

If a good love story to you is a guy saving a girl (any would of done) from an issue she was having. Then her confessing to him due to a unimaginable feeling of debt from being cured of an issue she thought she would have forever. Then him accepting it because he doesn't have the spine to say no, and following through because he has high morals. Then yes, good love story.

Why is Shinbu so perfect at every age?

No. Second place to pic related.

It's romantic love, he is just in denial about it (and so is Shinobu). This is pretty much confirmed when Ougi calls Seishiro his romantic rival.

If Ougi knew Seishiro's name, why didn't Koyomi? I thought Ougi didn't know, he knew.

Because Nisio is a hack

Could be that Ougi also gained some knowledge from Shinobu as well. Could be that he heard it, but it didn't really process it? like that he subconsciously knew it. Like when you forget something and just can't recall it, but when someone says it you remember it, means you knew it all along. *shrug* I'm just guessing here.

>Like when you forget something and just can't recall it, but when someone says it you remember it, means you knew it all along.
I wish I could be high too right now.

>gets banished to forever offscreen as soon as she becomes his GF because Nisio is a hack and writing an actual relationship takes too much brainpower

Together F.O.R.E.V.E.R

I'm not even a big fan of monogatari and for whatever reason in bake watching those two made go into a massive funk for like 4 months about my lack of friends and my lack of gf experience.

It was kinda wierd.

Fucking god DAMN IT. i was sure i watched everything, but i don't recognize her hair in the op. Which fucking part is it?

You're not wrong. There's a Nisio manga one shot that ends exactly after the guy gets the girl.

On the other hand, Katanagatari was actually an okay relationship for anime standards and probably his best work.

That sounds depressing.

Bake or Nise. You probably just don't remember the scene.

the books elaborate that he enjoys the banter a lot so at least while she still exists in the story that stays consistent. He also mentions having a lot of fun with the wordplay with hachikuji

She isn't though.

I think it's less that Nisio doesn't want to write an actual relationship and more that he has the bad habit of making a girl the heroine but then never wanting to write her after the first volume. Same thing happened with Tomo.

Could be that Ougi also gained some knowledge from Shinobu as well. Might be something like this. Shinobu and Seishirou are also part of the supernatural daisy chain that formed Ougi. There's a decent chance some knowledge/memories got passed along.

Why can't I fucking remember to delete the parts of a post I've rewritten?

If the memories were part of that chain than Ougi would stop being Araragi.

Musubi movie adaptation when?

Who says it has to be an absolute, perfect 1:1?

Never, Shaft is too cheap. It will be an outsourced TV special aired one episode every three months.

They'd probably make a lot more money from a movie though, considering how much BD sales have trailed off for the show.

The narrative.
>Araragi, I am you, I understand you. But I am also Shinobu and Seishiro and also Kanbaru

Kizu didn't have great box office numbers either, did it?

Honestly speaking, although I personally like Off Season, I'd prefer Shaft just use Owari as a stopping point for Monogatari and do other Nisio stuff instead.

>I am you but know marginally more about a few people you care about.
Wow. Metaphor ruined. Everyone go home.

Memories are how perception is formed. If Ougi is also basing herself off of other people's perception, the metaphor is ruined.

Any relationship that involves cuckoldry is terrible

I'd much prefer them to stop Monogatari as well, but they might as well do the last thing chronologically as well

Or you could stop being such a whiny bitch about minor details. Black Hanekawa knew shit regular Hanekawa didn't too.

Because Black Hanekawa is an entity that latched onto Hanekawa, as opposed to the entity that is born of Araragi?

She clearly does have other people's memories, or at least their knowledge, because that's how she knows a lot of the information she does. Like she knew Seishirou's name even though Araragi never had a chance to learn it.

She's just more heavily Araragi's ideals made manifest than anything else.

>Haremshit
>Greatest love story

How fare have we fallen?

Actually Monogatari is a deconstruction of the harem genre

Black Hanekawa fills the exact same metaphorical role as Ougi does, but for Hanekawa.

Not at all. Black Hanekawa is Hanekawa's repressed desires and pain turning into a monster that relieves it for her. Ougi is the personification of Araragi feeling like he's lesser being.

>Ougi is the personification of Araragi feeling like he's lesser being.
Not really. She's more like a personification of his balancefaggotry.

They're both supposed to be a reflection of a side that their host wants to keep hidden but can't keep contained any more.

Shit taste user.

This one is tho.

monogatari is a deconstruction of anime

actually it's more like a deconstruction of tv

Araragi doesn't hide his self loathing at all, though.

He does hide the fact that he knew the culprit of the class trial, and instantly figured out that Sodachi's mother had died. He does hide the fact that he feels like it would be alright to mess up other people's lives to punish himself. He does hide that he wanted to push responsibility of being goddess onto someone other than Shinobu so he can stay with her.

Looking at Black Hanekawa through the lens of DID, it's actually not too odd that she would know things normal Hanekawa doesn't. People aren't usually aware of everything they have ever heard, but that doesn't necessarily mean the information isn't there.

together forever with you

Walked home gently

Ougi is a Meme, of course she kows everything.

Hachikuji's OPs have just gotten better the entire series.

Such a cute hairstyle.

Wait, did the first volumes of the BDs come out?

Kaerimichi > Terminal Terminal > shit > Happy Bite

>Could be that Ougi also gained some knowledge from Shinobu as well.
It is more than probable, it is to be expected. That is because spooky is a joint production by both rrrgi and bat. To make the long story short, Gaen should have told rrrgi that spooky is their child. She did not directly told that because rrrgi would never agree to eliminate her. Gaen is really sick in making rrrgi kill his own child.

why does Araragi look so hot

That is not a "love story". That is an "love affair".

Only in Japan.

>Nisio's words: A story of a vampire who falls in love with a hypocrite.
Kek, ''not romantic'' he says. The rest of the entire series litterally proves you wrong.

>writing an actual relationship takes too much brainpower
He wrote an amazing relationship between Araragi and Shinbo though

Is that from an interview? what is the source on this comment?

Ore Monogatari would like a word with you.

It's not true though

He literally says in his monologue that he cannot see himself a future if Shinobu is not in it. Meaning he sees nothing worth living for if Shinobu is out if his life. But that makes sense. Araragi said that the girl names "Oshino Shinobu" is more important to him then his own heart. What I am basically trying to say is that Araragi lives in a constant state of denial, which has been a big part of his character since Kizu.

Araragi plans on marrying Hitagi, but he already gave himself to another for etirnety. He says he loves Hitagi, but then he goes and has monologues about a better future with Shinobu. Also, the fact that Ougi called him out on his feelings for Shinobu, not that it wasn't fucking obvious already already gives an indication. It gave me the indication that Araragi is ''scared'' to take that next step with Shinobu.
You're asking me to find something which has been common knowledge in these threads for a while now. Disregarding the fact that by ''only'' reading the novel you already get an indication that Kiss-Shot does have an romantic interest in Araragi, you just outed yourself a secondary. You might not have noticed in the movie (you should have), that Kiss-Shot expressed bitterness as the believe that she thought she wasn't special to Araragi. She literally called him a heroic spirit who deserved better then dying by her hands.

And if you truly want a source on this:
> A story of a vampire who falls in love with a hypocrite.
I honestly don't remember.

New Shinobumonogatari chapter
mirroredtranslations.tumblr.com/post/166726973789/shinobu-mustard-chapter-47
I hoped for the naked Princess Acerola chapter though

>Also, the fact that Ougi called him out on his feelings for Shinobu,

When was that ?

End of Shinobu Mail. Ougi calls Seishirou his romantic rival.

Why is it chapter 35 and then 47?

Translator does what he likes probably.

The naked Acerola chapter is too 'problematic' for the translator.

Yes.

Araragi and Shinobu love each other user, that should be common knowlegde by now. Araragi's break-ups showed us that he can live without Hitagi in his life. But we know for a fact that he sees nothing worth in his life or a future to look forward to without Shinobu. Since the girl names Oshino Shinobu, is ''literally'' his future. If she is not there, he has no future.'

Araragi and Shinobu also suck each other regulary.

>"I’m in no rush to die. But after seeing my old friend living happily and carefree with my own eyes, my regrets have gone away.”
>happily and carefree
Please Deathtopia. Shove this in Araragi's face. Tell him he's being a retarded drama queen. Call him a stupid faggot for pretending they aren't happy together. I need this.

>Please Deathtopia. Shove this in Araragi's face. Tell him he's being a retarded drama queen
You gonna need a lot more to get through Araragi's fucking thick skull user. It's just his denial user, he knows she is extremely happy with him. I feel like he is just scared to actually admit and take that step with her. I think taking that ''step'' will have huge affects.

>Araragi and Shinobu also suck each other regulary.
*** SUCK EACH OTHER ***

I'm gonna bite, but it's not even going to be the greatest story in it's own show.

Who the fuck cares? Shinobu is better in every aspect anyway.
More important news, the full version of terminal terminal just dropped, pretty good imo.

BD rips when

I mean Araragi lust over his sisters i would never take romance seriously in this series, the reason he got with hitagi is she confessed to him and he went "well why not ? "

Meanwhile he have the biggest boner for a loli

This. I don't get how people who already finished watching the series (and even worse those who read the LNs) keep pretending Shinobu isn't her real love.

Hitagi is 100% a cuckquean.

> Hitagi is 100% a cuckquean.
Shinobu too. She feels every friction Araragi makes when he fucks Hitagi's pussy.

True, but at least Shinobu wins.

Hitagi too. She knows about every second Shinobu and rrgi have their private time.

So what's the point? They are both cucks.

Hitagi wins now, Shinobu wins later

>Hitagi wins now

It is impossible for Hitagi win while Shinobu is around. That most she could be is a mistress. As a mistress, she is only entitled a fraction of his time and effort. Shinobu, on the other hand, has his full attention and care for 24/7. The donuts that she eats is not even a necessity and yet Ararargi is willing to spend his limited allowance and even borrows money from his sister for her wants. While, he could not decide and even ended not buying anything for Hitagi as a return gift on white day.

You sound like you envy Shinobu.

> his limited allowance and even borrows money from his sister
user he is a police officer now, Hitagi is a business woman.

Because clearly 90% of the novels are playing after Musubi.

That was when he was still a student. The point was, he provides Shinobu with whatever she wants, whatever it takes. Which is in contrast with Hitagi, where he could not buy her any gift because he had a hard time thinking what to buy. The most probable reason is budget because, if he has money, he could have bought anything for her. He provided Shinobu with donuts for years even in musubi. Shinobu's demand for donut might have increased since he has more money to spend. She even reminded him that he should work hard to feed her.

don't you?