Shitbull hate thread

The only reason people get a pitbull is out of spite and to virtue signal for social points.

Pitbulls are dogs from the bowels of Africa.

youtube.com/watch?v=QP9vpDSK3gg

Attached: 6a00d83451b82d69e200e553979d318834-800wi.jpg (603x800, 464K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_Wolfhound
youtube.com/watch?v=XR4mKVeUp1I
youtube.com/watch?v=RcEnRfFKRc8
youtube.com/watch?v=Dbwwj8z76y4
youtube.com/watch?v=99Yk7Zmraeg
youtube.com/watch?v=h1C54Q8jgns
youtube.com/watch?v=Wqp9uFGKK-M
youtube.com/watch?v=oFVCDtSTflk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its not the dogs fault they were raised by bad owner's. Ban retarded shit owners instead.

People own pitbulls for the same reason people interact with niggers, they got something to prove, which in and of itself, is proof of their inferiority.

Reminder to feed pitbulls raw meat with metal shavings in it

Friendly reminder that you should get one of these
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_Wolfhound

Or a similarly short lived mongrel

If dogs had different breeds, then pitbulls would be the niggers.

Are you suggeting that all dogs genetically have equal temperament?

no, but not to the degree that it matters. Pitbulls just have retardedly strong jaws that will cause damage when something does happen, and its also the dog of choice of shitty people due to their strength. You can raise any dog to be a friendly and good dog, its just harder to train some more than others.

nobody needs a dog that powerful - founding fathers did not have such A powerful dog

I don’t disagree with you, however, I found a pitbull puppy abandoned on the side of the road, looking extremely malnurished and weak, I had to help it and nurse it back to health, where humans can be selfish and stab you in the back, a dog is loyal for life, and will do anything to protect its owner, and I hold dogs in a higher respect level and most people.

Not a furfag though those faggots need to be gassed.

youtube.com/watch?v=XR4mKVeUp1I

If I want to walk around with a lion, then it should be my right.

>Reminder to feed pitbulls raw meat with metal shavings in it

You advocate animal cruelty and you say black people are bad.

You are just as bad as the worst ghetto trash.

A nigger dog is worse than a gun for it can go off at any time without warning or reason.

A gun is never gonna harm anybody if no one is operating it.

Nigger dogs cunt.

Its not a case of if they'll be nigger dogs, its when.

Might as well suffer them now, and be done with them. Then have a chance of the damn nigger dog rippin' your dog up in the future. Or kid. Or cat.

Sage for faggory. Leave doggies alone!

Most dogs will attack a chained up dog if not trained too, its a dominance thing. I didn't know this and I had to fucking train it out of my Mini Schnauzer to stop attacking dogs on leashes in an off leash area. He was perfectly fine while on a leash with other leashed dogs and also fine with any other off leash dog. He also hid behind me any time a off leash dog came up to him while he was on a leash. It almost always goes back to shitty owners.

^ these

also,
youtube.com/watch?v=RcEnRfFKRc8

they can be good

Attached: goodboy.jpg (662x625, 49K)

Attached: pitdiddonuting.png (603x800, 287K)

100% nigger dog, and if you don't think so, this video will change your mind

youtube.com/watch?v=Dbwwj8z76y4

They are Satan's dogs

Many dogs snap, just when a pit bull does it fucks up whatever it attacks. If we are talking about evil pets look more at cats. They have actually done so much damage to natural environment. Pit bulls select out weak owners, if I was attack I would want a pit bull to clinch on my attackers leg. You guys are big on borders and yet you hate pit bulls. Stop being pussies, doggos gonna rip shit up from time to time

Attached: 1515570501228s.jpg (125x76, 2K)

>its just harder to train some more than others.
You mean it has more violent Tendencies? Why is that? Please answer without racism.

>Pitbull attacks owner 24 hours after adoption
youtube.com/watch?v=99Yk7Zmraeg

who here DOESN'T think black people are bad?

>Tattoos LOG on arm in elder futhark runes

What did he mean by this?

That pic still cracks me up to this day.

Attached: Laughing Rick.jpg (559x556, 17K)

youtube.com/watch?v=h1C54Q8jgns

dat dog wuz a gud boi. he dindu nuffin
cats r evil and killin our babbies.

They've been used for blood sports for centuries, look it up.

This thread needs more dead nigger dogs. Post

Attached: _PNG15913.png (389x400, 122K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Wqp9uFGKK-M

pitbull owners are probably worse than vegans t b h

the most fucked up part about them is that they have managed to condition themselves into thinking that pitbulls look great and cute. what a fuckin meme

The problem with pitbulls is that people treat them like cuddly loving pets instead of the rabid asshole killbeasts they actually are. You always need to be able and prepared to handle when it snaps and make absolutely sure it stays away from all children and anything else you don't want to be murdered. Honestly, if you want something to defend yourself get a fucking gun, buying a psychotic dog is just retarded.

Also they're fucking ugly and there are better, more easily controlled attack dog breeds available, there's literally no reason for the breed to exist outside of pit-fighting.

Should be regulated, and I'm usually against government regulation.
youtube.com/watch?v=oFVCDtSTflk

Love political discussions about dogs. Take this to reddit

might be lamb of god

I'm all for allowing freedom of dog ownership so long as the owner is charged for whatever the dog does.

Pitbulls are the niggers of dogs

fucking nigga dogs.

What do you think would be the whites of dogs.

test

Border collies or Labradors

test2 & sorry

I thought that. He seems like he'd be into redneck metal. I doubt it'd be Judeo-Christian in meaning