100% reporting

>100% reporting
>Precinct results are not currently available for Westmoreland County.

What the fuck does this mean

Attached: Screenshot_20180313-230043.jpg (1080x1641, 367K)

The kikes are probably trying to rig it.

why do u retards always jump to pizzaspiracies?

they're not giving district by district totals till tmrw

just overall totals

They're skipping counting cuck county

>retards
thats one person cakeboy

This means the repbulican guy will win. If i am not mistaken westmoreland county is pretty conservative.

intellectually bereft and lazy so it's just easier to blame jews for everything and wipe your hands, just like a nigger crackhead blaming the white man for why he has to suck dick for drugs

It's a historically blue state and the Democrats have to run a near-Republican, fight, and cheat, to squeak by, on a special election.

>they're not giving district by district totals till tmrw
>
>just overall totals
Sounds shifty since everyone else did

just like a democrat blames russia, racism, men, whites, etc..

pretty much

College educated whites went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

37%

We are basically at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (immigrants, blacks, radicals etc.)

Just look at the demographics vs counties won.

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Time is short.

DEPORT ***ALL*** ILLEGALS

HAVE WHITE FAMILIES

BUILD THE DAMN WALL

It CAN easily be reversed if we do those 3 things.

Attached: 37_percent.jpg (2020x1154, 664K)

it's a rural and suburban retard county so i guess they don't have their shit together

Agreed.

Whites need to go.

Attached: stronggirl.webm (640x360, 2M)

Get fucked whitey.

Attached: racistasslittlegirl.webm (1280x720, 2.6M)

Attached: 1510184675358.jpg (698x710, 115K)

Spicy Butthurt incoming. Because 45 hawking threads just happen in 60 seconds for no reason.

>Because 45 hawking threads just happen in 60 seconds for no reason.
This. Something is happening behind the scenes and the shills are trying to keep us disoriented.

Nice digits

It's because they don't always release info on a precinct level always but rather by a local level. So despite the fact that precincts aren't 100%, they are included in the total percentage. That is all voting locations reporting back, The only thing left to do is look at the absentee ballots followed by the inevitable recount.

One punch and you die.. check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Attached: ktfo.webm (852x480, 2.7M)

Typical Dem cheating. Dead voters, illegal voters, ballot stuffing, rigged counting, preventing legitimate voters from voting, fraudulent voting machines. Shit, the list goes on.

Looks like the era of Trump is nearly over.

That was quite a speech though. Trump is clearly demented and needs to be sent to a nursing home.

Attached: d.jpg (800x537, 61K)

Are you implying the aren't really downs?
LMAO unless they are shape shifting reptiles I press X.

It must be embarassing to be a dem these days. They can't even deliver a decisive victory in a traditionally blue state. Say it with me. Military absentee ballots

this is what happens when you damage their only brain cell

Once that peanut brain starts rattling in that noggin, it's over.

Who was that brqainlet that was pumping his chest in a half-assed cpr when the guy was clearly alive and breathing? I hope I never have a medical emergency around teenagers.