What is your favorite part of this wolf and his show?

What is your favorite part of this wolf and his show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AX-riLERtxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qIoDWTF0qSo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Most scenes involving Sesshomaru, Miroku or Sango.

Kagome's boobs.

Also, he's a dog. For some reason, the wolf demons were 100% gayer than the dog ones

I want to bang his gf Kagome!

this little cumqueen

Did she have wind powers?

I claim Sango in the name of Mars

opening and ending themes

ya

The adventuring around, looking for shards. Once Naruku showed up and wouldn't go away, I slowly lost interest.

I thought Inuyasha was really sexy. I loooove wounded bad boys that are actually sweet men deep down.

Honestly, Inuyasha's dad was always interesting. He was apparently a big werewolf motherfucker. Of course, you never get to see that, and he was just a guy in movie 3.
But the Miasma

First season's ED

I WANT TO CHANGE THE WORLD.

his manly cute handsomeness

kagome's butt also made me cum buckets as a teen

you faggots are worse than Sup Forums

This part youtube.com/watch?v=AX-riLERtxQ

The tits and gore in the manga

Inuyasha almost looks like a 90s anime for some reason.

It's definitely a transitional piece, since her Takahashi's style was very 90s and the anime was still painted on cells.

It's very jarring going into the movies where all the coloring is digital

it started in 2000 so it was kindof during the transition from old style to the current one

>gore
How much we talkin' 'bout, user?

You sure about that user?

still round so two years worth of semen erry tme

Kind of felt like a missed opportunity because despite being a woman Rumiko never brought attention to men's love of asses. It was always about the tits for her.

Was Miroku really that forgettable?

I got that

He's the only ass lover out of a sea of her titty loving characters.

it's been a while since I saw it but I can't think of any notable promiscuous characters other than him
Who knows what Inuyasha's tastes were but I mean does have dog-like tendencies if ye no whut im saiyan

The fucking bees that showed up every time Miroku was going to do something remotely useful.

best girl

It worked once it'd be more awful if they never appeared again.

Favorite ending theme was Every Heart by BOA

INUYASHA!

It'd be worse if it only happened once, because you'd wonder why Naraku never did it again if it were so useful

that opening part with the soft synth is so comfy

that's probably exactly what he meant, idiot

I really liked this one youtube.com/watch?v=qIoDWTF0qSo
I heard it a few months ago and I recognized it even after 10+ years.

Sesshomaru. He didn't take too many Ls the whole story and discovered the beauty of moe.

I think he means in anime in general, which in my experience is mostly true. That's why many Anons reacted so strongly when Space Dandy aired and Dandy started episode 1 by professing the superiority of ass over tits.

This. Up to Sango's introduction was was good, but soon after is when the great barrier cycle sets in.

This was my first anime. The scenes where Inuyasha went to modern Japan were always pretty good. Miroku was great, and Inuyasha's siblings. I love this anime but I'm biased.

Come is the best song.

>wolf
nigga that's a mutt

Sango. I hate she ended up being useless compared to everyone else.

This series needed more pseudo-NTR with Koga or random bandits. Kagome was physically endangered too much and sexually endangered not enough.

My wife Kagome.