youtube.com/watch?v=IvQZO3EpgRA
youtube.com/watch?v=k-JHkC4bRwg
youtube.com/watch?v=C0xTW7ajxlY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What if Diana and Akko fused?

Jiren + El hermano

it would be pretty good user.

Gogeta, now that all fusions are temporary

Imagine the biggest jobbers getting fused.
Vegeta + Gohan. Impressive

I thought it was pretty well known Gogeta was strongest fusion

But they need to have equal power to fuse.
Still weaker user- vegetto > gogeta

Kefura obvioussly.

Vegitto because he exists

yfw Vegeta secretly loves sharing his body with Goku because it's the only time he becomes strong. He just doesn't want to pose/dance to do it.

Potara > Fusion Dance
It's a shonen, Potara does this same shit as fusion dance but was introduced later and also called better than fusion dance. As we all know, techniques that appear later are stronger than the ones used before. It's just how the genre works. Both are cool fusions though.

I assumed he meant it's better than fusion because it was permanent where fusion isn't

fusion ended Vegito > Gogeta > permanent fusion Vegito

Gogeta. Vegito is a fucking jobber.

gogeta because his theme is god tier
youtube.com/watch?v=kQAfdeffrvM

Anyone who paid attention or had any common sense knew Potara fusion was stronger.

>But they need to have equal power to fuse
no they fucking don't. You need to be in sync for the fusion dance, doesn't mean it affects the overall power.

That's what happens when you let Vegeta take control.

>people don't remember that Gogeta killed Janemba with DUST

Goku fking said to trunks that he need to lower is ki to match goten's. don't lie user

This

>Vegito was toying with Buu but didn’t beat him and got absorbed
>Gogeta KO’d Janemba with one shot

can you not read or are you just dumb?
1. They obviously don't need to be at equal power if trunks can just lower his ki to fuse with goten.
2. Like I just said, they need to be in sync for the dance to work. that's why he has to match his ki. There is no indication that the fact that he lowers his ki results in a weaker fusion.

but janemba is a shitty villain.
and buuhan >> janemba

Gogeta is the only one who actually beat someone, even if it's non-canon.
>Vegito vs Super Buu: Defused when absorbed
>Vegito vs Fused Zamasu: Defused from own faults, pushed back
>Gogeta vs Janemba : Victory with time to spare
>Gogeta vs Omega Shenron: Victory with time to spare

Correct me if I missed one, but these are the only ones I can recall.

>posting dub instead of his real theme
youtube.com/watch?v=cUHRFGRU_K4&list=RDcUHRFGRU_K4&t=1

True. In that case gogeta > vegetto.
But im talking about raw power. But i guess im thinking too much about retarded power levels coming from dbz.

Step aside.
youtube.com/watch?v=IvQZO3EpgRA

gogeta didn't beat omega...

what he defused he didn't win shit. If you're counting gogeta dominating shenron like its nothing then you also have to count vegito dominating both his oponents. Janemba is the only one he beat while vegito didn't really beat his enemies

>fusion broke just before final blow
Man, that sounds an awful lot like Vegito vs Zamasu

>shitty villain

>was able to beat SSJ3 Goku easily

SS4 Gogeta is weaker than buu arc Vegito.
The fusion dance is a joke now.

Vegito's power is stated in the Daizenshuu to be Goku's power times Vegeta's power, which is ludricrous.

Movie Gogeta has stronger feats than Beerus though

The answer is potara is stronger unless Toei wants to include the fusion dance in the tournament or a future arc, in which case it will be retconned to suddenly be stronger than potara with no explanation at all. Just like the potara retcon.

Goku jobs everything. He could be ssb against janemba that he would still make it look like he was against beerus.

I always thought it was goku x vegeta, but now that i think about it...that shit doensnt make sense.

I can see Gogeta making the fusion dance work since all he needs is to stay in base and use UI to beat Jiren.
Don't know how Kale and Caulifla fusion will work since ss3/broly mode significantly cut down time.

i hated the retcon too but the whole you defused thing because Majin Buu was also pretty dumb

when will we get more of /bestgirl/?

It's officially stated to be that, so whether or not it makes sense, that's what it is.

It's also officially stated that his base is stronger than SSJ3 Goku, who is 400x stronger than base Goku, so Vegito is at LEAST Goku x 400.

Goku's stronger than Vegeta, so if it was their powers COMBINED it would only be like Goku x 1.6 or something like that. But it's instead Goku x 400 minimum.

It has to be a multiplier.

When gotenks went ssj3 did the time limitations change ? Because if not that would make gogeta actually useful.

Gogeta is beatiful.

I feel like it'd make more sense for Goku to fuse with Gohan, since he's been foreshadowed to be a major player in this tournament and the ending had him on equal footing with Goku.

So toriyama jobbed everything when he made vegito and buuhan fight. If its a multiplier with one slap he would make buuhan sing the choir.

well vegito was holding back

Vegito
The guides state that Base Vegito is stronger than SS3 Goku meaning he his at least 400x and because I refuse to do that retarded Goku x Vegeta calculation
The guide for movie 12 specially states Gogeta is 'Dozens of times stronger'
Meaning it's either 24x to 120x.
Besides Gogeta has the caveat that Goku has to lower his PL to match Vegeta's
So even if they had the same modifiers Vegito would be stronger

>When gotenks went ssj3 did the time limitations change ?
it didn't

The Virgin Vegito vs The Chad Gogeta

The original explanation fit fine with the craziness of the buu arc which was the first to introduce magic since early Dragon Ball. The original explanation also let Vegito have nearly a solid hour of screen time with one of the most entertaining and one sided fights of the series, while he had like 8 minutes at most in Super just barely having an edge over that shitter Zamasu. The simple truth is Vegito was never meant to be used again after the Buuhan fight, he was a ridiculous borderline gag character that should be able to destroy Beerus and El Hermano if Toei had any sense of consistency. Part of me wished they kept the original explanation just so Vegito would never have a chance to appear again so that he wouldn't be ruined. It's like the writer of Rurouni Kenshin explaining how he had trouble fitting in the Hiten master because he was too OP.

He was striking Buuhan so hard he couldn't even regenerate from it. Buuhan had infinite reserves of Ki and couldn't recover from Vegito's hits.

It's not far off to assume that he's massively more powerful than Buu.

True, but I'd still put my money on Goku and Frieza being the finalists since Dragonball heroes love to spoil shit weeks before it happens.

>One exists
>The other doesn't

You tell me

Imagine being this much of a speedreader. Vegito played with Buuhan because he WANTED to be absorbed. He knew his friends were inside of buu and he needed to get them out

>weeks before it happens.
"Weeks" though. Here, you're hoping that a clip released months ago will spoil the end of the arc, rather than considering it was just featuring the characters that had gotten new cards.

Don't forget this Universe 6 clip that obviously doesn't match the anime at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=k-JHkC4bRwg

They just need to make freeza's appearance worth it. Im just not getting that feeling right now.

reminder that bitches love ottermode a lot more than any other build

It was blatantly obvious Vegito was smacking Buuhan around without even trying during the fight, and they even state that he wanted to get absorbed to save the others afterward. I don't know if Toriyama and Toei could have made it any clearer. With how much of a lead Vegito had on Buu it was like Superman beating the shit out of a potato toddler.

I know, but still...why the fuck create fusions if they become useless. He just made vegito to save everyone from his shitty writting.

Fusion dance can amplify power high enough to go beyond the form they fused in. For example, Gotenks going SSJ3 just because they tried to. And Gogeta SS4 looking like a different transformation than non fused SS4.

Take the L Vegito fags

The Buu arc had a lot of ups and downs but when it was good it was great. Gotenks was fusion done horribly, to make 2 shitty characters that nobody cared about relevant when they never should have been and never were again. Also fuck them getting super saiyan so early without trying in the first place, I'm glad they were abandoned. Vegito was fusion done right as a one-off gag near the end of a series taking power creep to the extreme for 50 fucking minutes of fun. Toei should have just kept the original explanation as the reason for why the characters would never do it again, because it couldn't ever be used again in any serious way.

That's what gay guys like.

What did heroes spoil?

>Toei should have just kept the original explanation as the reason for why the characters would never do it again, because it couldn't ever be used again in any serious way.
That was Toriyama's decision, and what do you mean by serious?

Yeah thanks for this user. Despite the flaws i always loved dbz. That´s why sometimes i get mad at the writing.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=C0xTW7ajxlY

By serious I mean just look at the Buuhan fight compared to the merged Zamasu fight. Z Vegito was constantly showboating and sandbagging and dragging out the fight out of laziness, he made Buu look like a joke and every single concept of power level up to that point in the series a joke. It was explicitly stated that ss1 was already overkill but he did it anyway just for laughs. In Super the fight was way too close considering it was two blue level fighters against one blue level and one ss2 ish level, and the time limit retcon was essentially gimping what was supposed to be a gag character. Fuck ignoring everything in Z Whis said that Goku and Vegeta could probably beat Beerus if they worked together, which Vegito essentially is x100 or whatever bullshit multiplier you want to give. The writing was retarded.

I see, but what does that have to do with Toei if that was Toriyama's decision?
Actually, why was original Super Saiyan even made overkill in the first place?

>broly mode significantly cut down time
Except that we don't know if that one does, especially not since Kale can control it now.

If it was Toriyama's decision to bring back Vegito and not Toei's then fuck him too and fuck Toei anyway for everything else they do to the franchise.
Old Kai said to Goku to not go super saiyan because for some reason it would be impossible to turn it off and that he wouldn't need it to win anyway, but part of that might have just been the original dub messing up. I've only watched parts of Buu saga Kai. Also in the Vegito vs Buu fight even base Vegito was enough to clown around with Buu and beat his strongest attack that "took energy from every destroyed planet" or whatever, it was clearly overkill.

>Also in the Vegito vs Buu fight even base Vegito was enough to clown around with Buu
vegito went straight to super Saiyan in the manga.

And there's the problem with a manga like DB with so much filler and dub localizing over the decades. I think my point still stands that Vegito is supposed to be power creep overkill personified.

Canonically it should be Vegitto. Personally I like both, though I like Gogeta's design more

but still..by logic, base vegito was more that enough, and was even warned to not use super sayian.

if you take non canon GT, Gogeta SSJ4 is stronger than Vegito Blue.

Big Bang Kamehameha can disintegrate anything. Final Kamehameha is not that strong

What I meant by Tori's decision was making him unable to be used seriously. I have no idea if he had any intention to bring Vegito into super, but it doesn't look that way.
When I said Super Saiyan, I meant against Freeza, not as Vegito.

When will super go back to the planet dicing,universe destroying fights that represents the level of the fighters?

How do the SSJ1 sayians not die from just being around people stronger than SSB?

Writing.

vegito the potora fusion doesn’t restrict power levels like the fusion dance. the fusion dance requires both users to be the exact same power level but for the potora fusion thats not required

>by logic, base vegito was more that enough
not really. A 50x multiplier, specially for someone like vegitto, is pretty significant. It could easily be the case that base form wasn't enough specially considering vegitto was trying to taunt buu as much as possible. Also, the super saiyan thing is not cause of power, but because he may not be able to turn back and the fusion was permanent.

Isnt vegeta x goku > buuhan ? x50 is a lot but vegito base power is tremendous.

the guide books and toriyama say that fusion is more like a multiplication than addition. they don't say it's exact multiplication. I think the point they were trying to make is just that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. think about it, would pilaf + goku really be 8x stronger than ss goku? it's probably closer to adding then multiplying by a constant factor. Or if you insist on straight multiplication, then just assume buu absorbsions worked similarly but weaker for whatever reason.