imgur.com/a/ai1Iu
>Random Feb 12
imgur.com/a/QoYG5
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg

>Lavrov on Syria
pastebin.com/dGE6m4mr

Devs March 13
>E Ghouta; SAA resumed ops against Faylaq Al-Rahman, capture several buildings in Jisreen after seizing farms surrounding the town
>Lavrov; Consequnces to follow if the US strikes Syria again
>Turkish army announces complete encirclement of city center of Afrin
>Rebels in E Ghouta fired several mortar shells into Damascus, killing 4 civs and injuring 6
>Turkish military enters Al-Ghaab Plain to setup new observation points in NW Hama near SAA frontlines
>S Damas; ISIS continues offensive against HTS/FSA, reportedly capture 25% of the Al-Qadam District
>Jaysh Al-Islam allows first batch of civilians to leave Douma in E Ghouta
>Russian General Staff head discusses Syria, E Ghouta with the US Joint Chiefs of Staff chairman
>EU may offer Turkey further $3.7bn for Syrian refugees
>Yemen; Houthis push back large KSA offensive from Al-Azhor area of Saudi Arabia, near Yemen border
>Head of US Central Command signals support for Iran nuclear deal

Prev

Attached: WW3.jpg (2306x1505, 3.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IkAp5gAYDUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Xb4P-MZMzJs
youtube.com/watch?v=pepoXNGbiQk
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cпиcoк_cyбъeктoв_Poccийcкoй_Фeдepaции_пo_BPП_нa_дyшy_нaceлeния
riarating.ru/images/63007/81/630078168.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ya Bashar!

M..maybe things will change in the future
with our new Sino overloads we might get better internet

Attached: Hug.png (1220x912, 233K)

Thread's theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=IkAp5gAYDUQ

n - nice pic, m8.

Attached: apology_to_the_aboriginals.gif (280x203, 1001K)

>chinese farmers
We expelled them when we learned that Chinese fertilizers destroy the fertile soil layer

>That's the pic I was waiting for!
I always thought the reason we had shitty internet was because our population was more spread out (more expensive for the cables), but if Siberia can do it then that throws out that theory.

Close associate of Boris Berezovsky, Nikolay #Glushkov, died in #London
Ivan stop

Attached: putin.webm (834x708, 1.66M)

互联网的专业只有你的白人没有互联网!

That's because for all the corrupt and monopolystic shit that's going on in Russia, when Medvedev came to power he genuinly wanted the entire population to have access to the internet, so he instructed ROSTELECOM (state corporation) that controlls the main cables running thru the country to lower the barriers for local ISPs (that actually connect those cables to actually flats and people).

And Rostelecom actually complied. So we have a very good market with tonns of ISPs (since my internet is so good it's been awhile since I checked the number of ISPs that offer connection to my flat, but even in late 2000-s like 2007-2008 (so before Medvedev) it was like 3-5, and now i think it's around 10).

So yeah. It's mostly due to your market being monopolistic and because the main, large cables are controlled by corporation seeking profits instead of the government that seeks other things

The idea that you're so small compared to the rest of the omniverse can be frightening, yet comforting. It just depends on who you are. Some of us just wanna keep exploring. Some of us just want out

Attached: 496277.jpg (502x384, 15K)

So did Hawking.

You sure it's not some base wage without additional payments and shiet? My mother is school teacher with 33 years of experience, around 500$/month. Not m*scow or some rich region.
Differs from oblast' to oblast', i guess.

This.

Let me preface this by saying that I don't drink at all.
A couple of days ago I saw a dream that I had found the finest bottle of red wine in the whole world.
I could even taste how amazing it was. It even had a soft ruby glow.

I googled this theme and apparently it is a very positive dream.

Attached: pepe_with_wine_glass-6246.jpg (320x320, 36K)

L..lad
did the KGB get to the Hawking as well

Attached: sweating.jpg (582x581, 135K)

Also I'm syrian. Falseflag.

My girlfriend is geography teacher here in Novokuznetsk, 7 years of experience, her wage is 550-600$ per month.

Drink a shot of white rum and coke and drag a ciggi
it feels like your in heavan

>My girlfriend
>Faster internet and and a GF
brb gonna kms

Attached: 1498273118689.png (660x720, 473K)

''WW3 edition'' Fuck off jew

That's why i prefer mixed-market over c*pitlims or c*mmunism.
Russia is not America, we need different methods.
Maybe big corps under state control and everything else - private business.
Or maybe we need to resurrect OGAS Project

>everyone is now going to focus on Wheelchair man's death now while ignoring whats happening to Britain

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Attached: 1476689075637.jpg (900x973, 109K)

> Differs from oblast' to oblast', i guess.
Yes, and if we speaking about Altay State, the poorest state of our federation, then i believe him.

Can't have the West discovering what lies within those black holes

Attached: 1519257688802.gif (640x443, 3.88M)

Putin is playing some 10D 4D chess

Attached: Assad putin and Megumin.png (900x600, 1.12M)

>mfw im a poorfag living in bumfuck nowhere who's never even had a career
>mfw had 4 girlfriends and 4 different one night stands

Attached: soviet chad.jpg (664x900, 180K)

No, it's because of corruption. A few years back the ministry of education decided that universities should decide the wages of their staff on their own.

Naturally, the university's heads (that were installed by the government btw) had decided to pocket most of the money coming from Moscow and just made their wages to be absurd 120-200k/month, while the staff gets nothing and if they protest they get fired.

The ministry even established that the average wage of the teaching staff in universities should get at least twice the average wage in a region (which, in Altay, is 22k), which they offcourse got around by making their (the leadership's) wages even higher.

And that's not a bad university. IT was established back in 1971 as a classical university (so it's not a converted pedogogical university as most regional unis are). My mother studied at the Финaшкa back in soviet times, and many studied in Moscow state or Leningrad state, and got sent to Altay state due to PACПPEДEЛEHИE.

So yeah, it's as corrupt as shit which is one of the reasons I am not as hopeful when it comes to foreign policy of our country and I don't believe we can win in the Syrian war.

After all, if that's the shit that's going on in universities (with all the talk about innovations and sheet), what goes on in other places?

> the poorest state of our federation
That would be Chechnya or Dagestan. Everything besides Grozny is 19th century-tier.

WE ARE YOUR MEN, O BASHAR!

Attached: 936908E0-3547-4912-BFCE-00DE442EC480.jpg (770x467, 144K)

Fallout New Vegas is better than Fallout 3/4, y/n?

FNV best fallout
all other opinions are wrong and trash

Attached: I+liked+the+feel+of+nv+better+than+fallout+3+_9ab49738926ae9f43e5d0788bad36682.png (1162x850, 38K)

How is this man doing btw? Is he ok?

y
youtube.com/watch?v=Xb4P-MZMzJs

Attached: goblin tits.webm (800x478, 1.93M)

And i am guessing Grozny is still being rebuilt after being bombed to the stone age

Attached: 1505129853957.jpg (197x200, 13K)

'If aliens visit us, the outcome would be much as when Columbus landed in America, which didn’t turn out well for the Native Americans' - Great quotes from stellar physicist Stephen Hawking
Aliens gonna have to colonize a radioactive rock
since i doubt mankind will bend over backwards

youtube.com/watch?v=pepoXNGbiQk
i think he's doing alright

Attached: WDSMBT.jpg (584x133, 28K)

nope

Attached: 67492648.jpg (1024x683, 127K)

they pretty much rebuilt the entire city

Attached: Grozny-600x384.jpg (600x384, 69K)

Nah. It was rebuilded quite fast, in ten years or so. Saudi money really helped.

That's you tweeting about him, mimi, for fucks sake

it was a joke you tard

Attached: 1513614322912.jpg (660x720, 216K)

Absolutely based.

Attached: 1434081098192.png (2001x2800, 871K)

It's not.
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cпиcoк_cyбъeктoв_Poccийcкoй_Фeдepaции_пo_BPП_нa_дyшy_нaceлeния

Sort by 2016

It's 72th poorest out of 85

So, poor, but not that poor

That's probably some additional payment for Syberia adding in. I live at comrade Lenin birth town, so it's ~250$ for new teachers. Probably some social programs too, but i never bothered to check.
Problem is, that we also have strong IT here, because of UlSU and UlSTU. So many teachers trying themself in that area, since wages are much higher from the start. Junior QA get 500$ with zero experience.

roll

fuck it, ok

Attached: Zantusken.webm (854x480, 1.63M)

But if it's a tweet about how she won't make any tweets about him, is it really a tweet about him?

Attached: zzzz.jpg (264x191, 8K)

This shit going on everywhere, yes.
>should decide the wages of their staff on their own
Because this is just plain corrupt scheme. I really, really, rrrrrrrreally hate this shitty system of "stimulation".

that's literally how i always play F:NV though

/RussiaGeneral/

Attached: russia.jpg (614x866, 100K)

Also, 2017's list by average wage

riarating.ru/images/63007/81/630078168.png

Also 72th, with the median wage of 16,3k rubles/mo. Compare that to 58,6 in the richest region of Yamalo-Nenetskiy autonomy.

roll
When i was a child and go to babushka every summer, i remember that the road between the Novosibirsk region and the Altai Territory was been asphalted for about 9 years.
he road passed along a pine forest and the bank of the Ob River.

But the prices there were very low, a glass of ice cream cost about 3 rubles.

yes.
it's a statement about not making a statement, just not mention it, and you would have been golden, you're not under any obligation to care about wheelchairman's death, nor make any post about how you dont care

It's far worse in the medical sector. My mother told me that the last time she went to a doctor in a legitimately good state medical center (constructed on the money Moscow donated because of the supposed radiation exposure of Barnaul due to Semipalatinsk test site). So that medical center is genuinly good in the sense that it has alot of modern high tech medical equipment.

The wage of a DOCTOR there is 11k/mo.

Agreed.
It's my new background.

Oh, my bad.

It's because 2ch /po/ is pure shit fueled with a gigantic number of bots from both sides.

Is there such statistics, but taking into account the parity of purchasing power?

eh i am happy
/sg/ is basically all of pre 2015 pol in one place
so we get christ gernal and nsg take over from time to time
its good since the war is slowing down anyway
and gouhta gains are slow

>Damn it, the Australian government is at it again...

Attached: zzzz.jpg (688x470, 92K)

Grozny looks like muslim disneyland, but everuthing around it is nearly medival tier. Kadyrov perefers to build skyscrapers in the 300k town than develop the rest. Churka is always churka.

I don't know, but I believe you are overestimating the differences in prices. If you exclude some services/goods (such as restaurants) the prices in Moscow are EVEN LOWER (if you go to ДИКCИ or ПЯTEPOЧКA) compared to Barnaul.

So I imagine the price index won't differ all that much. Only hotels, restaurants, taxis and shit like that is significantly pricier, but that doesn't really go to that index anyway

>looked at /wtg/
>find out that there is people that use liberator face unironically
>they also unironically screech about slavic subhumans while keep playing slavic game
And i thought there is nothing worse than outside Sup Forums. Guess it's time to stay in my /Stalin General/ safespace.

>Novokuznetsk
Asuka? Or one more user from nk?

Btw afaik Novo is quite rich, thanks to the COAL

Although I imagine corruption there is also huge.

So, what sanctions will UK put on Russia?

They'll take putin's TV license

are we gonna get a juicy Turkish-SAA confrontation in Afrin (province)?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 11.00.42 PM.png (598x496, 192K)

Novo is alright, yes.

Ban of imports trashy whores during summer

I hope Russia is subject to every global epidemic and natural world disaster that could possibly touch them. I want them to get aids and die.

Block SWIFT, refuse access to trade markets in London/UK. Shit like that

No
that would be stupid on turks side
SAA has Russian backing and russia has denounced the invasion

Rude
Russians have god like genes

Attached: newmummy4.jpg (481x604, 51K)

the average brit literally gives not a single fucking shit over that dead russian dissident, why is she all up her ass as if they bombed a children's hospital in Yorkshire?

Attached: 1520830322657.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Because they need Casus SANCTIONALE

>Russia is a rogue state

Attached: 1481836426269.jpg (320x320, 16K)

>tfw no Goblin gf

Kek, it would be pretty funny.
Our liberal nomenklatura's children elite wanted to be part of West, but West said "nope".
A good lesson for future generations: "Don't belive Western lies".
Sadly, lesson cost 200 billion dollars.

oops

Wewlad.

Julian is literally gone over the deep end

Attached: mfw turks are still alive.jpg (940x711, 36K)

Russia is a renegade, or maverick, state.
They're a loose cannon that won't play by the rules!

;^))))))))

as if they needed any, you see how hard they suck American cock at the UN along with the French

Attached: 1520991735978.webm (700x700, 2.17M)

Because May is fucking Brexit right up its sore asshole and less people see that train wreck on TV the better

I believe in your region the situation is the same too.

So yeah, the muscovites are THIS much richer than we are. The only problem they have is that the rent there is like 3 times bigger than it is in our regions.

Their population does need some.

And that's the only thing they care about

P E R F E C T
E
R
F
E
C
T

>tfw no qt chubby 5"3' grill with glasses and pony tail to snuggle at night

Attached: 1318199516002.png (645x773, 39K)

the absolute fucking state of the Tories, the people voted for Brexit and they're trying to weasel their way out of it by intentionally fucking up negotiations and now this bullshit.
why are anglo politics so fucking abhorent, May, Corbyn. Trudea, Turnkike, Shorten and De Natalie deserve to be taken out back and shot along with a majority of their respective parties.

Attached: 21370885_1305363266239444_3619284667570862922_n.jpg (960x806, 198K)

You may send us Telford. If we had such shit in Putinsland, he would be overthrown in a day.

been there, done that, she ended up being mentally ill

Interesting, interesting taste you got there...

Attached: interesting.jpg (436x423, 70K)

gruber
you need to really stop

no, she was legit my first gf ever as well.

chubby as in thighgap less some fat
not the fucking walrus whores that call them selves chubby
also
it is the only right taste in women

Didn't we have kind of the same shit in Chelyabinsk (or wherever it was) DETDOM just recently?
You know, the one where rich oligarchs were paying the people at the state orphanage to fuck some boys for a like ten years?