Is there ANY character in anime/manga as strong and cool as Parco Folgore?

Is there ANY character in anime/manga as strong and cool as Parco Folgore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=omz6ECwIpgY
verymelon.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wtf I love hippos now

CHICHI CHICHI OPPAI

Does anyone think the Zatch dub is actually pretty good? I think the dub the gags pretty well.

Also, I fucking love the butt rock opening.

youtube.com/watch?v=omz6ECwIpgY

Goku

You're not alone, user

kenshiro

I tried so hard to like this manga, but I just couldn't do it

Can Fulgore hypnotized to always hear Iron Fulgore in his head defeat Madara Uchiha?

I like the tv size version more.

I think it balances the humor and fights very well similar to one piece. I like how it handles the large cast. My only gripe is the dumb answer talker thing.

>dumb answer talker thing
but user, that's wrong this ability is op it manifested through 4th wall breaking.

So, when is animal land going to get an anime? I hope raiku is able to draw manga soon

Answer talker is probably my favorite asspull power ever, since despite having it one can still lose.

I was butthurt at how Clear was defeated but then I realized it was brilliant. Smug piece of nihilist shitbag gets defeated by being thrown a load of bullshit from the other demons.

>joke character steps up.

Has any series pulled this off as well as zatch bell?

Only bullshit can defeat bullshit

Yeah exactly.

>Folgore takes one of the weakest demons in the beginning and turns him into at the very least one of the top 2 strongest.
>Folgore literally was near death's door the entire time in the manga, and it was not a gag.
>Iron man Folgore wasnt just a meme, he is actually super strong and was some gang leader or some shit before.
>Wants to be like a hippo and have birds flock to him.
>Kanchome is a duck person thing.

Such pottery.

I got chills during that entire arc, nothing but GAR from ponigon and mr. "GROOVY" and palco folgore.

well, there was Beelzebub. I can't think of anything else.
oh look, it's raining.

I swear the best part of reading Gash Bell is watching how Raiku keeps drawing better and better.

It also had the best mirror match ever in shonen.
The conclusion to it was masterfully done too.

do you also think it was edge done right? I mean there's brago, zenon/zeke(I think it was) and that mascara momodo. I kind of feel bad for shirly though, her friend was a forgotten plot point since we barely see anything of shirly till late in the game.

>It also had the best mirror match ever in shonen.
What?

zenon and zatch were twin brothers

Kiyomaro

Oh right

I always liked the name Zatch better then Gash because it sounds more electric themed

Holy shit, i've been wondering what that song I occasionally hum was for years.

>TETSU NO FOLGORE
>MUTEKI FOLGOOORE

I wonder what his fans thought of Kanchome and the book. Did he tell them that Kanchome was his little brother? His cousin? His son? And did he say that the book he always carried was a bible? What did the gossip magazines say about him?

he's eccentric, so more than likely they didn't care about the book, especially since the book has weird symbols that only the holder can read. I assume they would think it was a thing for his eccentricity. kanchome is hard to explain away, but with the duck mouth and all, they would probably think it was a goofy kid that folgore picked up

>Folgore literally was near death's door the entire time in the manga, and it was not a gag.

What? Are you referring to basically all the times he gets beat to shit in their matches and just walks it off? Because that's just basic manga writing.

Pretty sure the whole demon kid thing is ignored as far as the public goes. I don't remember anything in the manga where people are like "oh shit that kid is shitting lightning out of his mouth" that isn't pulled for gags. Especially considering some of the kids are fuckhuge dragons and made out of non-organic materials.

Not that user but yes, he was. Later on when Kanchome gets the clone jutsu it really hits you plus Kiyomaro actually died once so yeah.

so who else thought zatch and kiyo were gonna have a moment like pikachu and ash did in the first movie, where pikachu is desparately trying to revive ash?

>joke character steps up
I love this shit so much especially when it's done so well like Folgore.

Both Master have Answer Talker too.

That's what he's saying. Since the beginning he'd be hit by lightning then shrug it off with an Iron man Folgore and it would be played off as a shonen gag but then it turns out that he's just been tough as shit the whole time actually tanking the attacks.

are you kidding? even piccolo is stronger than him

sigh

Don't forget about your daily dose.
verymelon.com/

>the thing that single handedly killed off interest in the series in the west
>good

Folgore's voice actor is good and that's about it

That happened in the manga, you should read it, it's way better then the anime

Really was a good fight.

El Hermano, Gohan Blanco, Gohan Calvo

Yeah, Dr. Hiluluk