Op proposal. We cuck the zucc by memeing a new social platform to younger generations. If our meme magic is strong...

Op proposal. We cuck the zucc by memeing a new social platform to younger generations. If our meme magic is strong, facebook will become like myspace.

Attached: images (9).jpg (454x324, 19K)

do it with gab or some shit, or steemit

it already has, I haven't used that shit in 5 years and whenever anyone says we're on face.. (walks away)

Kids don’t even use Facebook anymore. They just snapchat nudes and instagram themselves eating tide pods.

Best thread of the night. Shills incoming; this scares the kike. Bumped.

Attached: C27A80A8-68C0-4371-90EC-18590862AFE3.gif (650x318, 3.45M)

globenmaus

There will be something like this on the skycoin network i believe.

Its coming my dudes!

Attached: 1EBD6CE9-0A85-41B7-B091-9E0B24A4DA86.gif (260x242, 625K)

Yes. I dont know why someone has not made a free speech anything goes model like Facebook yet. Proud to say Ive been off FB since 2014.

Make a decentralized social networking platform on top of ethereum and release it as an ico. We'll best Facebook since we'd have proof of stake and smart contracts

Eh, have a bump

BuzzzzBuzzzzz Buzzwords!

>me smart!
>me utter block chain!
>me smart

Except that doesn't make sense
We should meme deleting your account on his birthday

Facebook is going to die on its own anyway. Going out from now people's personal social networks will be basically through their phone contacts and phone apps, and they might be part of a professional/job related site like LinkedIn.

bumping to destroy inbred piece of shit kikes worldwide

anything to stop that filth

Attached: ZUK.jpg (177x249, 4K)

#zucktheschmuck

Hes probably one of the people working on btb revive tay. Jamal blackman the main mod was a paranoid fucker, kicked basically everyone and now theyre on radio silence. Thought literally everyone was a jew. Look forward to tay 2.0 in 20 years by a complete different group of people

It’s called musical.ly

I think the solution is to create an antisocial network

Yeah it's called minds

We can create a platform where everyone is anonymous. There's a good chans it will succeed.

no it's not