ITT: We count asspulls

O MY GEAR SECOND

OH MY GEAR

THIRD

O MY SPIRIT SWORD

O MY ULTRA INSTINCT

Are you talking about Kuwabara? I have never read yyh... what does that sword do?

It will be a transient asspull thoug

O MY OXYGEN

Doesn't being an asspull also imply it actually lands the win?
Plus, it didn't come from nowhere, toei just did a shitty job foreshadowing it.

Name an asspull that didn't land the win

Goku and Vegeta also being able to go Super Saiyan 2 was pretty bogus, especially since through the Cell Saga it was only referred to as Gohan's latent potential that only he could do, but it didn't cause any victory or anything. Super Saiyan 3 was the biggest asspull in the series but Goku doesn't beat anyone with it. Fusion also came out of nowhere but Gotenks didn't beat anyone. Vegito kinda did but that didn't end the fight

That's my point, it can't be considered an asspull if it did nothing.

Ssj2 wasn't an asspull since they trained a lot. Ssj3 was.

Ultra Instinct

Holy shit I can't stop lauging

O MY REWIND QUIRK

I wonder why pic related isn't mentioned more in this kind of thread. What he did is almost as absurd as Goku becoming SSG without the ritual and forming a complete universal Spirit Bomb by himself, in the same fight.

What did he do?
Also...
O MY GOD CLOTH

Hisoka didn't win with o my

OH MY BIRDCAGE

any asspull from a villain is guaranteed to not land the win

calling something so retarded an asspull is a compliment

Has there ever been a case of an asspull countered by another asspull?

Literally the premise of Jojo

Here

The end of Stone Ocean, and Steel Ball Run to some degree

o my mindfulness

>arguably already killed the whole spider
>didn't win
Welp.

He's talking about dragon ball super

O MY CURE W

If there was no set up or foreshadowing for it then it's an asspull
It's defined by it's origin not it's effect

>or let my opponent get one more punch in for the sweet release of death.
Fucking dying.

O MY KILL THE ELEVENS

how was it an asspull when it didn't work in his favor, it basically fucked his peace plan upped

code austictics is the aspull's monument.

Lelouch never lets a good tragedy go to waste. He capitalized on it pretty quickly. Besides, he never truly desired peace anyways.

O MY PLOT PROTECTION WHILE IN A COMA FOOLING THE STUPID WEEBS TO KEEP READING MY SHITTY NOVELS

More like o my thematically inappropriate death that flagged I was going to live

O MY HAKAI

is there any Naruto asspulls?

Yoruichi vs Askin in Bleach.
>Ha, I'm able to become immune to one's reiatsu after an attack
>Too, bad, her new form's reiatsu just so happens to change 48 times per second!
>Well, well that would be problem... if it wasn't for my power to adapt to the one's reiatsu even when it's changing!

Seriously, Bleach should never gone beyond standard meelee in it's battles. There are like three "smarter" fights that didn't rely on asspulls or people conveniently not using their abilities.

Literally all those stupid eyes

>heh check out this technique I never used until now!

toward the end where all these super powerful jutsus come out of nowhere.

This will never not be retarded.

>

O MY LIMIT BREAKER

O MY BREEDING WITH INTERDIMENSIONAL BEINGS

My sides have soared so fast into space they've already surpassed the are in which the universe is expanding.

Was it really?

O MY

It wasn't an asspull, read more carefully next time. Luffy mentioned that he's working on something new while they were on Puffing Tom. Everyone was expecting a new move to deal with cp back then. At least everyone who's not a Spee D. Reader faggot.

No user, it's either O MY HIGHER DIMENSIONAL DEUX EX MACHINA DAUGHTER I RAISED IN A POCKET DIMENSION or O MY HETERO ROMANCE I NEVER CARED ABOUT YOU BEFORE BUT NOW I REALIZE YOU'RE AN ANISOTROPIC GIRL AND I MUST ADMIT THAT MAKES 10000% MORE FUCKABLE CAN WE FUCK

It is not an asspull when the character aleary start being overpowered.

Asspull that put the protagonist into a bind are not a problem. It actually makes for a better story.
The problems arise when the main character is the one doing the asspulls. When that happens it's basically the same as the writer admitting he had no idea how to make the main character survive the circumstances he himself put that character in. In others, it's admitting you fail at your own craft.

Super Saiyan 3 is just a form that isn't attainable barring special circumstances. Goku did it when he was dead (where the physical exertion needed to achieve it is less) and Gotenks was a temporary fusion that probably converted a large portion of the fusion time into a catalyst to allow them to reach 3,

And there's no real reason to go SSJ3, it just has a higher energy output. Super Saiyan 2 and 3 have the same strength and speed, 3 just has a higher power level meaning they can beam spam more/bigger.

I think Vegeta is never seen using it because he learned his lesson from using Super Saiyan Ultra Grade, and that forms that don't increase your speed aren't worth the extra power against a fast opponent (AKA every fighter Vegeta has gone up against except the Metalman in the tournament).

O MY FOR NO REASON I SURVIVED AN EXPLOSION THAT COULD DESTROY AN ENTIRE CITY

Seriously this was the most retarded thing I've ever read in one piece. It took away all the drama.

Forgot pic

The delivery was so ballsy I couldn't get mad at Oda for this even if I tried.
And Pell was a lot worse.

Sasuke turning off his sharingan when he is about to blow Naruto's head into a thousand pieces but misses him

>Hey you never knew this but I've been training and discovered a new ability
>You will see it literally some few chapters later
You are a big shit eater. Keep trying to defend your bad-written asspull, dipshit.

wasn't that basically a nuke.

>With these eyes I can read every technique
>also they cast genjutsu on everyone that looks at them
>also they shoot a fucking fireball that burns everything
>oh and they summon that large spirit that protects me from all attacks

didn't he survive a nuke by going into a snake when he had no chakra left?

Yeah but that was cool... Manta, the snake, died there because of Sasuke and that was kind of shocking.

Exactly

Giant spirit energy mechas were a mistake.
>also eyehacks

Chapters 82-84 of Attack On Titan.

Is it me, or is the paneling kind of hard to tell?

What are the asspulls here? Looks like normal shonen shit
Wasnt this one talked about and "corrected" by the author? Idk tho

>asspull
kys retard

This arc has a lot of shitty Panaling plus a shitty story

Honestly mirio surviving without a quirk against overhaul is utter bullshit

>Wasnt this one talked about and "corrected" by the author
There is no source.
the raws also say "1000000%"

It was an anime thing at first.

later they revived him in the manga

this one isn't an asspull though, it's already well established that Mirio is the fucking strong with or without his quirk

?

I know he's strong but he should have been raped once his quirk faded. It was the only thing stoping OH from instakililing him.

Holy fucking shit. I'm can't breathe oxygen because of laughter.
But at least I still have some in my muscles.

O MY REWIND QUIRK

Post the pic faggot

Just before it's established that Mirio beat the shit out of OH and that he's stunned, barely able to think straight. This is of course pure speculation as it's never outright stated, but I imagine getting punched in the head 3 times by someone like Mirio is going to keep you in a state like that for some time. That's why Mirio keeps winning for the next 5 minutes, though eventually as we see OH does get the upperhand on him.

literally worst thing in the series

Not an asspull, just a dumb plot device.

O MY LITERAL CHEATING

Bleach asspulls became so blatant near the end that you could predict them with 100% accuracy.

If you mean Emporio using Weather Report, that wasn’t an asspull.

The issue with birdcage is that there were plenty of powerhouses around and none of them were able to do anything about birdcage. It was stupid.

Is this the king of asspullers?

> No one has posted Nanika yet
Wew