When will boomer conservativism finally die out?

When will boomer conservativism finally die out?

Attached: WhiteGenZTrump.jpg (1040x655, 78K)

What aspects do you want to die out?

where the fuck is that data coming from?
i'm guessing it's fake considering gen z (2000+) was too young to vote in 2016

The Hispanic Heritage Foundation

Attached: GenZ 2016 Election.jpg (668x429, 42K)

Primarily military interventionism and race denial, as well as the drug war.

I have a few, let me rant a moment.

The great lie of Baby Boomer politics is that every person in the world would have the ideals, taste, and priorities of middle class whites if not for circumstance, the Baby Boomer views American foreign policy and immigration policy as tools to remove that circumstance, he is confused when the illiterate Mexican farmer doesn't magically start voting pro-life instead of pro-welfare and why the Iraqi desert Arabs don't start building churches and white picket fences the moment Saddam is dead. The baby boomers are fundamentally unable to comprehend an ideal or worldview that isn't their own and they have a superiority complex that borders on lethal, like the idea that blacks and browns would choose something like South Africa over Reagan's shining city on a hill just doesn't compute for them, they think they just need to repackage it or explain it better.

We have military bases in almost every country. It's so insane

Pro-Israel pro-nigger faggotry

Honestly, as a liberal progressive who wants higher taxes on the rich and corporations, in my 20s who has watched politicians pander to fucking boomers my entire life, I couldn't wait till those boomers finally died off so we could take our country back but then some GOP shill mastermind came up with a green cartoon frog to attract young nerd virgin edgelords to start supporting the same old GOP cuckonomics

HARD Right turn coming in 2024. You can thank the Commie/SJWs and their riots/assaults for what's coming. But hey, they deserve it. RWDS incoming.

Attached: 1519796967359-pol.jpg (2500x2500, 2.42M)

Why would a programmer making good money want higher taxes to help the same kids who picked on him in school?

Can't fucking wait. If the economy tanks by then the street battles will really heat up

Attached: 1501632181223.png (1839x512, 112K)

Naw it was 100 years of progressive ideology that has turned the tides. Progressive neo liberalism is the mainstream narrative now Conservatism is the new counter culture. Youve shot yourselves in the foot, enjoy the pendulum swing towards the right fuckers

If Fat Southern Conservative Evangelicals love Israel so much, why don't they just move there? I hate seeing a church every 20 feet in the South.

What would you rather see?

mainly, the pro-israel neo cuck bullshit popularized by GWB.
cut off the head of the Hydra.
we shall see a beautiful world once the death throes have ceased

The tax rate doesn't matter a whole hell of a lot when the left is pro outsourcing for manufacturing and campaigns on shutting down agriculture, mining, and oil extraction. I'd gladly see higher taxes on corporations and the rich but while the Dems campaign on that their actual tax plan is always a big "fuck you" to people paying income tax in the $50k - $250k range.

I'm not really sure, but it's suffocating. I can drive through most other parts of the country and go "Hey look a gas station, foot locker, movie theater, club, and a church." Here it's "hey a church, a church, a church, a church, a bank, a church..." There are 2 damn churches, big ones too, 1000 feet from my damn doorstep.

Is gen sieg really that based? Holy shit

I want a conservatism based on low taxes, low regulations to keep pushing the next cures, no SJWism or PC, affluence, technological progress, capitalism, closed borders and the new space race.

How the hell do they get these numbers?

oh shit you are me

So minorities picked on you in school huh, user?

They polled 50,000 students

Not only minorities would be getting my tax dollars.

Good thing these wastes of space couldn't vote in the last election, most kids start off left and gradually move center or right as they age, it's a proven concept. Too bad Repubs are likely to lose the next election, all these kids feeding into media hype and blind hate for the establishment is quite sad but it happens all the time.

I'm not into neoconservatism or white sharia conservatism. Is this you?

>The Hispanic Heritage Foundation
>Still thinks hispanic is a race

Why are mestizos so selfish they think they are more hispanic than spanish people?

Yes. Government needs to stay out of our personal lives, and out of other countries personal lives for the most part. Stop the drug war. Repeal our current unconstitutional gun laws. Be nice if we used the retarded money we spend on wars for things like education and healthcare, but in a way to help those who need it, not to take over healthcare and become a britbong nanny state. No current viable political party represents my interests.

>implying you'd be making enough to count

user, the tax is for the super rich and the break would be for the rest. Why do dwindling middle class peasants think they count as wealthy?

T. A millennial hanging out with highschoolers. Congrats kiddo, some of them turn 18 this year so you can stop being a pedo.

Conservatism is dead, Gen Z killed it when gun nuts started killing them.

>it's a proven concept.
Not really, people just redefine what being a right-winger is. Thats the fun thing about progressiveness.

You can't see this because you're already pretty far-right. Your children will almost certainly be more progressive then you.

*than

Only the baby boomers did that. In history reactionaries always start out right wing very young. Being constantly disgusted by everything around you will do that.

No, they don't redefine anything. The conservative position hasn't changed on any major issues in the last 20 years. Democrats on the other hand, have moved way further to the left.

>Those numbers for PoC boys

We need to, at the very least, gas all non-white women

When they do.