Germans are patriotic

Sup Forums BTFO

Attached: IMG_3384.jpg (670x424, 59K)

Oops, chose the wrong picture lol

Attached: IMG_3383.jpg (612x959, 100K)

This is correct, we need maximum wages, not minimum wages.

who is the boss of banks?

this is false though, germans sho patriotism by eating shit, insulting their ancestors, and actively trying to commit collective suicide

I am a Kazakh German, AmA, I guess.

wtf i love managerial capitalism now

>leftypol not realizing once again that it's possible to hate niggers and the rich at the same time
Why can AnComs not multitask?

Mr. Monopoly obviously

Attached: mrmono.jpg (182x256, 12K)

>that pic
Wasn't there an immigration reform around that time?

But that's exactly what a surplus of unskilled labour does.

But my boss is a jew. So he IS a minority.

My boss and I both get 3% cost of living. It's his boss's boss's boss's boss's boss's boss's boss that got 5-10% per year.

Germans, correct me if I'm wrong, but you don't hold referendums on taxation,. do you? it's all done by the Bund, isn;t it?

Also, you fucks don't pick up after yourselves. I've been to Germany a few times and it's not exactly Tokyo or anything.

except minorities are to blame you retard
spics and poos come here and do the jobs of 5 for 1/4 the pay

Hes not wrong, Germans know how to take out the trash

Attached: 15994688_132093217296176_6962819096762301725_o-640x400.jpg (640x400, 56K)

>Show patriotism by voting for higher taxes on ourselves to make healthcare and college tuition universally acceptable to our less fortunate fellow citizens, and by picking up after one another to keep public spaces clean and nice for everyone

Translation: We cuck ourselves so that rapefugees and North African niggers can have a nice life while we slowly die off

>start blaming CEO's and bosses.
>they are all Jewish
>only 2% of the population
>you're right back to blaming minorities again

You see? It's Cyclical.

Attached: 1518772989854m.jpg (768x1024, 94K)

Except your efforts hasn’t even raised corporate profits by 0.1% a year. So there is a reason ceo gets paid so much and also a reason you get paid so shit.

That guy is retarded.
>Hire some cheap mexican labor.
>Keep savings for yourself.

Why should I care how much my boss is earning when the political system is ethnically replacing my people in my own country? Please tell me that

this
the wealthy aren't getting special gold-plated gas chambers, they're getting lumped in with the rest of the filth

Germany used to show its patriotism in the '40s

What the hell are you doing in pooland?

My patriotic boss took our company from $2M revenue to $2B. I still do the same thing but half my workload is automated. I deserve a 900% raise.

you boss was already getting paid more, its reasonable for a boss to make more money, its not reasonable for percentile wage increases to be anything but even across the board.

when ur bosses income has reason to cheap important labor from mexicans or exports labor from chinks and cant see it it's time to kill yourself for being so reatrded

Woah, I've been working since 1978?
I guess I do need a raise!

>less fortunate fellow citizens
Wait until the demographics have changed enough that the vast majority of welfare goes to arabs and niggers. I wonder if Germans will go full fash or go through the cringy american lolbetarianism first.

You are correct burger, we have no say whatsoever when it comes to our taxation, not even voting since outside AFD no party is for lower taxes.
>Also some special kind of Gibs we get for beeing solider for nearly a decade still gets taxed, just so you have any idea how fucked we are

((( David Yankovich))) is right, we should be blaming the Jews first.

from cheap imported labor*

well that certainly fixed that post right up

Nice figures however citations is needed
Does this retarded statement even account for the differences of taxation
Im sure guy who's taxed income which only has risen 5.7% is paying for all the niggers/womens welfare

Wrong. The two phenomena are deeply intertwined.

>when did the us real wage stop increasing
>when did horde immigration into the us begin
>hurr
>durr

>posting the wrong image from your slide thread folder
Christ, you plebbit faggots are bad at everything

Attached: kill the zog.jpg (900x1200, 351K)

David Hogg is DYEL

What is Kazakh like? my bro is moving there in a few months.

Weird Dave Yankovich

>Sup Forums BTFO
every day

Sure it is, it's called performance bonuses and I've seen people including salesmen jump much higher than 900%. But if you are talking only about base salary, it's generally weighted according to the size of the company and competition for talent. Much like professional sports.

>less fortunate fellow citizens
>less fortunate
>fellow citizens

Attached: Micolaugh.jpg (800x533, 249K)

I am German. All I care about is that I can work, so I can help the less fortunate members of my family, and if there's enough money left, help the less fortunate members of my society.
Not through forced taxes, but by helping people in need when they need it most, something no government is ever able to do.
When people say I'm not allowed to work, or if they give work to the less skilled simply because of their gender or race, this upsets me.

No we're not. We're working on it, check up on us in a couple decades, maybe.

these raises are not 'you deserve x more money for doing a good job', they are blanket 'management gets 10% increase a year every year by default, everyone else gets 1% :^) also we cant afford water for the water cooler in the break room anymore, we are redecorating the management building"

:))

>illegals and stupid people do same work for less as educated effecient workers
>Boss hires more of these workers to the point that there is a net saved on creating a effeciency margin
>Boss pockets the saved money.

Ezpz

>implying whites aren't a minority

>Import less people that can replace your boss
>Import more people that can replace you
Economics is not actually difficult.

Attached: 1520412038356.jpg (953x1282, 110K)

Well everyone, I guess you just need to become the general manager at a McDonald's to become the "boss" of someone. Then you inherently get an increase of 937% in your income.
>David Yankovich gobbles OP's dick
>Doesn't name the Jews that got the increase in the income.
>Doesn't call out the heads of corporations getting huge bonuses just calls out "your boss"

Attached: UKDJp.jpg (648x486, 43K)

sounds like a pretty solid reason to be your own boss

Attached: 1510962563018.png (630x674, 168K)

>your income has risen
>your woes
Translation: blame the person who made business that made you more money for not enough gibs to take your mind off the fact that abdullah and his mosque are currently passing around your 12yr old daughter

This!!
>blame the demand forces for your wage, not the massive increase in supply silly

Who you think imported the minorities? Western people were never in favor of shitskins immigration.

That's why you start your own business. No use in whining that your boss, of course, make more.

When you don't know how to spell the possessive form of 'boss' then it's time to stop blaming other people for your woes.

Corporatism is not free market capitalism. Large-scale organizations with long-term agreements is not free market capitalism. Governmental regulation being shaped by the large companies who want to fence off their markets is simply horseshit.

I don't think most of /pol is in favor of the horseshit corporatist system we have today. They are in favor of free market capitalism (or at least I hope so).

Isn't the 1% a minority?

Bullshit, I'm from a neighbouring country, also

>Considering voting for higher taxes for better healthcare to be culture

H O M O G E N E O U S S O C I E T Y

>cuckoldry is new patriotism
kewl, maybe that's the difference shitskins flood you but not us

>importing tens of millions of low-skill, low-intelligence brown and black people since 1978
>wages being suppressed
>don't blame the millions of stupid, low-skill brown and black people