Is this the most fucked up death in anime history?

Is this the most fucked up death in anime history?

>Living turtle gets killed just for a burger.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X_NW2A9D-tw
theguardian.com/books/2004/jul/31/featuresreviews.guardianreview7
youtube.com/watch?v=TtvGHzcxHZA
youtube.com/watch?v=JGPfSSUlReM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A lot of things get killed just for a meal.

I assume that all non-vegetarian burgers are made by killing a living being.

UMA

Damn the nips are ruthless.

And she still lost.

>Living turtle gets killed
But did it die when it got killed?

At least it wasn't deconstructed. Not that much.

Go fuck yourself retard. Everyday there is that dog and cats that gets tortured for fun.
And you are complaning for an animal used for a meal ?

>animals eat other animals to live
>humans are animals
>humans need to kill other animals to live

Welcome to adulthood.

kinda hot

>death in anime
no one dies in anime

>Eating turtles.

wow thought you'd get fined for that or something.

Asians tend to have no empathy for animals. Many of them even enjoy harming animals. It's why they like to skin things and eat them while they're still alive, pouring horricially stinging sauces on their flayed flesh and laughing as the animals squirms. Empathy is the trait that sets us apart from animals, so truly asians are sub-human.

Be thankful the turtle just got quickly decapitated.

> eating a fucking turtle

Nips arent human.

you have got to be fucking kidding me.

How the fuck is that hotdog deconstructed in any way? It's fucking encased in jelly shit so it actually has more stuff added to it.

user do you think animals just choose to die when we decide it is time to cook them up? at some point killing must happen

>killing an animal to eat is exactly the same as going out of your way to make an animal suffer because you find it funny

Vegan please.

First who said im complaining im asking everyone a question on this scene. You cunt.

2nd: Yeah animal cruelty is fucked up and creatures do eat each other. But seeing them "alive" and then killed and cooked is hard to see and do.

I eat meat but if a saw the creature "alive first" I cant do it. Who could?

Whities as always forcing their morality on everyone

you're thinking of chinese
Japanese are most empathic and love animal

Well seeing as none of the other races seem to have any someones got to do it

To be fair, that one was from a chinese medicine recipe

I thought American eat turtle soup? Or did Hey Arnold lie to me?

Or you gonna tell me it's called turtle but it actually means lettuce soup

>Who could?
A lot of people.

Are you telling me you can't eat a fresh fish if you see it caught first? Because in that case, you're the abnormal one.

What suffering

Even vegetarian burgers contain some amount of field mice.

Having too much empathy is also a problem. It's important to recognize when people are not members of your in-group, or are your enemy. You might accidentally fill your nation with savages from the third world who will try to slaughter you.

turtles are definitely part of a few regional cuisines in America

sup Sup Forums

>I eat meat but if a saw the creature "alive first" I cant do it. Who could?
All of your ancestors.

Don't pretend like it doesn't affect you.

Only if you wear razor covered armor and are the head of a clan on ninjas

>another Sup Forumstard can't help but be triggered and expose his xenophobia in a tame and unrelated thread episode

Nice English faggot.

>turtle died for nothing

I'm one of those 3rd worlder

I've never eaten turtle or even seen it available as food anywhere I've been.

Granted I can't speak for the entire country, only the section I live in, but I think I can say with certainty it's not a very common thing to eat.

Not an argument.

You want to slaughter infidels?

Wasn't looking to make an argument.

Do you care that no one cares what you have to say, then?

>Hotdog jelly shit
Why?

You care. Thanks for that.

>Japanese are most empathic and love animal
You sure about that user? Not forgetting about whale hunting and something like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=X_NW2A9D-tw

Westerners are morally superior to all others.

I just explained why I don't.

Funny thing is that there are little shits that actively search for Youtube videos of sushi or street food being made just to bitch in the comments about how it was cruel to swifly dispatch a live lobster or fish. Bet those people are eating Mcdonalds while typing it out too.

Those people are insane, there was a video I saw of cuttlefish being butchered and sold and all they kept putting was how the butcher should be tortured gruesomely and anyone who bought them.

This.

>meat comes from things that were once living
Whoa OP, glad you finally realized

theguardian.com/books/2004/jul/31/featuresreviews.guardianreview7

>Unlike other giant species, such as killer kangaroos or cave lions, tortoises managed to survive the ice age, taking refuge on isolated archipelagos like the Galápagos islands in the Pacific, or the Mascarene islands in the Indian Ocean. But mankind has proved a more deadly opponent than nature because, unfortunately for the giant tortoises, they tasted great.

>William Dampier, a 17th-century British pirate based on the Galápagos islands, described them as "extraordinary large and fat, and so sweet, that no pullet eats more pleasantly". At the same time in the Indian Ocean, adventurer François Leguat had been stranded on the Mascarene island of Rodriguez. He had plenty of time to get to know the island's "land-turtles" and described gatherings of 3,000 of the creatures. But Leguat looked on the giant tortoises not with a scientist's thirst for knowledge but with a gourmet's hunger for exotic food: their "flesh is very wholesome, and tastes something like mutton", drooled the Frenchman. Indeed, on this point everyone agreed: giant tortoises were simply delicious and, as Paul Chambers says, until the 19th century, descriptions of them were more like restaurant reviews than natural history.

No, this is

They kill an alligator later too.

She got her turtle killing ass handed to her. Ironically it made the turtle sacrifice worthless.

No shit dickhead. Once again I can eat meat but I cant eat it if I saw the creature alive first. It's how I am. If it's in store fine. It eat because I dont wont the death to be for nothing.

Could you kill or eat a cow or pig after seeing it or knowing it?

Alligator is actually really good.

I would eat alligator all the time if I could.

We should have learned how to domesticate alligators, desu.

>made the turtle sacrifice worthless.
good

That's my point. Turtle died only for her to lose. XD

She still got her ass kicked for trying to play the cool ruthless beauty the tryhard little shit.

Feeling empathy for a reptile. An animal that feels 0 empathy and would eat you while still living given the chance. youtube.com/watch?v=TtvGHzcxHZA

Nature is brutal.

You remind me of my dad, he has a farm full of cows and chickens and what have you but every time he wants to have a barbecue he runs to the store to buy the meat

Now you can say they are dairy cows but they aren't either, so to this day I wonder.

Bondrewd did absolutely nothing wrong.

I love scrolling down the comments section of those videos and see their butthurt. They were raging in the ratting videos too.

Everybody eats softshells all over the world because they're delicious. That's why they have to be protected in most countries, because they're delicious.

Pretty much all reptiles and amphibians are good. They just don't get harvested quite as much because their breeding at adult cycles are about 1/5 the overall rate compared to most mammals. You cull them too hard and they take a long time to make it back.

>We should have learned how to domesticate alligators

Most alligator meat in the market is from alligator farms. They're like rabbits that way. Bred for the skin and you get the secondary bonus of meat for free.

>chef puts a knife through a crab's head
>crab's legs still moving because of involuntary muscle spasms
>OMG HOW ABOUT WE PUT A KNIFE THROUGH YOUR HEAD YOU SICK FUCK

I never got the knife or scissor thing. People just toss crabs whole into the pot down here, like you do crawfish or lobster.

>People just toss crabs whole into the pot down here, like you do crawfish or lobster.

What backward shithole are you living in with no proper japanese restaurants that serve raw.

I wasn't talking about Japanese stuff. I was talking about how there's a lot of cookbooks that talk about killing crabs before cooking them, and how that seemed retarded.

The thing was already clinically dead / brainded by the time he even skinned it, he got it straight through the heart and gutted all vital organs. Have you never seen how dead things react when salt is added to it like dancing squids or dancing frog legs? Squids will try to walk off the bowl even without a head. Frog legs still squirm without their upper torso. It's just chemical reactions in that sashimi video.

youtube.com/watch?v=JGPfSSUlReM

>Could you kill or eat a cow or pig after seeing it or knowing it?
yeah why not? How pathetically sheltered are you?

Hypocrite.

I suggest you read on the american meat industry.

KAME NO RAMEN
OISHI!

>Could you kill or eat a cow or pig after seeing it or knowing it?

This is literally what kids learn in Ag in junior high. Raise a stock animal and then slaughter it. It's very important for people to learn the difference between stock and a pet growing up.

Those that don't are broken, like a dog that's raised unsocialized so it snaps at everyone who isn't its owner. It never gained the ability to differentiate friend from threat. So everything is a threat.

So for those kids, everything is a pet.

Pretty much this. They probably don't know about chicken plants slamming and stepping on chickens or the pig plants popping their testicles for shits.

Asian markets got nothing on them.

Sure you are not from Village of the Hidden Mist?

Dude, I remember a horror movie where they fucking butchered an actual large turtle on screen, and it wasn't a toy. This is nothing.

Are you from a sheltered safespace?

You see, this is a sign of the times. People today are so completely severed from what they eat, just going shopping and buying a nondescript piece of meat in a cellophane package, that they are shocked and revolted when they are presented with the reality of animals being killed for food. A sad reflection on our society.

What, you think you just shoot the animal and it become a pile of skinned clean prepared raw meat?

memri tv is the greatest gift to humanity

>You see, this is a sign of the times.
>People today are so completely severed from what they eat

>You see, this is a sign of the times
>People today are offended by everything they see and hear.
Fix'd.

At least was tasty.
Killing an animal fast and painless and using all of it its not a problem.
Disney did too much damage.

>which is infested with homosexuality
hmm, I wonder how they knew?

More like a deconstructed hotdog sandwich, the bun, hotdog, relish and condiments are there but not in the construct of a hotdog sandwich. The gel-encased hotdogs are fucking unappetizing though, maybe the artfags eat that shit up.

While killing geese and lobster in the most horrific methods.
Not to mention shitting and spitting publicly in their street at night.

>Plants aren't living beings

They will pay $200 for that dish alone.

I do hope they at least try to practice their own morality which they only give paper thin acknowledgement and broadcast loudly their zero interest in doing so in their own media.

If you want shit on others for not practicing your morals, try following it in the first place or not get caught disregarding all the time.

This was a post on reddit satirizing fancy "deconstructed" food you big idiots.

Why the fuck would I know what's posted on reddit? You have to go back.

Chuukan Ichiban did it for a jello appetiser.

Because choosing to only browse one shit imageboard is for neckbeard elitists such as yourself.

>People today are offended by everything they see and hear.
60 years ago television in the US had married couples sleep in separate beds to avoid lewdness. We're living in the most tolerant age ever.

>elitist
I can only try to imagine how insecure one has to be for that to be an insult in their mind.

That's more graphic than the anime

Poe is strong. Way back it was a joke that a blank canvas or a bunch of literal trash would be in a museum.

really makes me tihnk, about our sociedy, these days...