Salad fights new bestgirl

You guys ready for new episode? Here's some preview pics.

Other urls found in this thread:

doujin.pomfpomf.moe/info/?id=2915
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65589732
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Keep it in one thread, Narutokiddy.

there's no other thread.

True

Fuck off narutard

It's going to be the Kakashi and Zabuza homage episode and even goes so far as being called Sharingan vs Lightning Blade for further scarecrow references. Maybe Sarada is going to pull Chidori from out of nowhere.

Nice meme

Best girl

Nothing more cancerous than a Narutard mobile poster

>Worst slut
FTFY

based Boruto artist doing gods work

has this show stop being moralfag tier yet?

Saladslut is for quick blowjobs in the bathroom stall before passing her along to your mates

She does have a really nice dick sucking face but that kind of style just ruins it.

How about this?

whens next episode released?

wednesday on crunchyroll i think

How is completely oversexualising a twelve year old who's trying to become the Hokage gods work? Why the fuck did he giver her stripper heels?

Makes sense considering her daddy issues

>How is completely oversexualising a twelve year old who's trying to become the Hokage gods work?
how is it not?
>Why the fuck did he giver her stripper heels?
why would he not?

She probably has peach fuzz and she's 2D so it's okay.

it would look okay if it wasn't for the stupid shoes, which would break her ankles almost immediately in combat if it wasn't anime

it's all about controlling your catra

Not for a twelve year old in a more feudal-ish society. Is Sakura just an inattentive failure of a mother?
>Be salad
>one day fighting person
>try to dodge
>trip on stripper heels
>wish you'd put on normal sandals as you bleed from your new throat hole

user, that's my fetish

Well, good for you, but I doubt it's the fetish of a tween girl who wants to become the leader of her village.

>trying this hard with this triggered gimmick
I can appreciate that. get them yous however you can

I'm usually not triggered, like if she was 2-3 years older, fine whatever, but she's fucking twelve and is suppose to be a ninja, someone who's job entails fighting and espionage. How can you fight or be stealthy in stripper heels?

it's literally out the same time every week

user, let her be a bimbo. stop heel shaming. like you said. she's a ninja, that practically makes her an adult. the heels might just be part of her strategy.

If she's old enough to kill people, than she's old enough to dress like a cheap hooker

>cheap

I would pay good money for Sarada's services.

gay boys OUT

How overpowered will Boruto and Sarada's children be?

moon god clan/10

>not liking twelve year old girls
>somehow makes me gay
Didn't know it was gay to like boobs and butt.

OTP

Except for you.

>Boruto and Sarada's children
Sarada? You think you mean Sumire.

Face it, Team 7 will become a family.

wow the art-style looks tolerable, most naruto hentai is absolute garbage with oversized tits, not to mention 90% of them is sakura

Salad doujins are top tier.

doujin.pomfpomf.moe/info/?id=2915

We need more Hanabi
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65589732

you're a good man user

Why is the Mizukage such a scrub?

I want to fuck salad

>every villain's excuse is muh childhood

You could make serious bank as a therapist in the Narutoverse.

>Sarada literally spamming new jutsu's, using genjutsu and even shadow clones with her little chakra because muh sharingan

I hope people can now shut the fuck up about Boruto's talent because honestly it's much better then the old sharingan bullshit since he can't copy his enemies jutsus.

So why doesn't Nardo get the Hagoromo visage when going into his Kurama/Sage mode? He doesn't get the little tomoe around this neck and back with the six paths thing on his back too.

Holy shit, what a qt.

Iwabe was the best thing about the new episode.

Neat lil ionization trick at the end of the episode

Yea that bit went over my head because I don't know shit about physics or chemistry

Checked

Damn that's hot.

Why is no one talking about the salad doujin from a-teru haito?
I'm not the only one who likes it r-right?

That copying shit is really annoying.

The number of KV-5s roaming around on console right now is fucking retarded.

>All that with just a single tomoe sharingan

Nice to see that broken faggotry still hasn't been nerfed

Seems copying and genjutsu can be done with one tome while the whole "I can see your attacks before you make them and counter accordingly" is limited to 3 tomoe

>Chunin level ninja get shit stomped by Academy students
So, this is the power...of the Hidden Mist..whoa

>with her little chakra
She has more chakra than Bort, apparently

>and one of the academy students is some uchiha girl that is so shit that she will faint if she starts using her sharingan
How the fuck did Salad not faint immediately after that electricity balls jutsu? I don't think such a jutsu could be done with a tiny amount of chakra especially when you try to cast a genjutsu at the same time.

Time to speed up this thread.
Well it's clear that Salad would beat Sumire in a fight, just like Sakura would beat Hinata.

I guess she got used to it.

>163898266
>the (You)'s stop flowing

>just like Sakura would beat Hinata
>implying

She got gud

Why are all the badguys gay dudes trying to seduce straight boys? And why is Sarada so wimpy compared to Sasuke? And I must admit that the martial arts are severely lacking. Only noticeable style is Boruto's gentle fist based on Dim Mak and Baguazhang.

Shizuma isn't gay, he just likes to emotionally manipulate people.

Yeah, he actually has a gf

Sumire is near Mitsuki level so I doubt anyone of them would beat the other easily.

>die
>lose your weapons
>next generation uses them and they're fucking scrubs
They deserved better.

Alright anons I'm finally doing it. Any advice? Warnings?

holy fuck she blows him the fuck out in almost everything

hawawafags BTFO!

>Implying there's any therapists in the Ninjaverse

What's annoying is how most of the characters are supposedly good people but then they turn around and treat lonely, sad, and wretched children like shit before wondering why they rampage.

Everybody is a scrub in Boruto.

sakura's whole schtick is chakra making her strong, hinata would seal her too ez kid

>smiling
I love this autist

>When Hidden Mist LARPers get BTFO by pampered kids who haven't even hit puberty yet

More like the other way around

who cares?

>her
Sarada is a trap

Shizuma may not be gay, but Kagura is extra gay.
That bitch has a shit ton of girls that want to fuck him, yet he runs after Shizuma like he is his long lost gay lover.

To be fair Kagura looks like a fucking bottom faggot. I'd fuck him.

Everyone is gay in Naruto

>everyone is gay in Naruto
What about the women then? Do they just keep it to themselves and have secret lesbian meetings?

They too are gay. You know Tsuunade and Shizune had to be fucking.

They spent their lives lusting after fags that would rather be wrestling with their bffs so most end up as lonely christmas cakes

>2nd best swordsman gets shittalked by the kid of a filler only character

i wish

>a filler only character
As far as I'm aware, I think Raiga was the only ever anime only character to ever get added to the manga.

The might duy/7 swordsmen?

Butthurt Saladfags