Well It's over guys

back then Trump won by20%

1year later of Trump presideny

dem takes the place

MAGA bro ?

Attached: bgdd.jpg (857x439, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rollcall.com/news/opinion/special-election-lunacy-pa-18
washingtonexaminer.com/trump-i-like-right-to-work-better/article/2583977#!
youtube.com/watch?v=2Pr7ANP_nzY
youtube.com/watch?v=n840zXmlzak.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump was a jewish kike anyway.

MAGA

Attached: 1514429319677.jpg (931x524, 84K)

WASTING 10 MILLION DOLLARS
TEN MILLION
DAMAGE CONTROL

Lamb is essentially a Republican. He doesn't even give a fuck about the kids killed in Parkland. If the "blue wave" consists of mostly guys like it......

If only Republicans bussed in mother fuckers to vote for them, and denied democratic voters at the polls.

Attached: 78g.png (173x357, 42K)

>being a godless commie
Hell is for ever!

But he ran on being like Trump.

I left Catholicism years ago.

If only that candidate had left papism...

>Thinks the Tax cuts are a giant scam
>Defends Obamacare
>Unapologetically pro union and thinks right to work laws are American.
>'He's really a Republican guyz!'
LOLOLOL

>Need to make up conspiracy theories to justify losing in a district that was rigged to be won by 15 points easily via gerrymandering.
LOLOLOL

...he might've cured is priapism.

Hirrary crinton wirr impeach Trump. Murrer has found Russian corrusian. Trump store the erection.

Attached: Blank+_d459dd5e81b2abb5d99253ec238ba3e8.jpg (320x313, 11K)

Read the news.

Trump is highly popular in that county because of the steel tariffs. They just didnt endorse his NeoCon candidate and it was literally a fucking tied election anyways, and thats probably with all sorts of Democrat fuckery sheister election tricks to boot.

It's possible for the Dems to win the House in 2018 but lose the presidency again in 2020, just like what happened with Obama in 2010 and 2012. Trump voters only seem to care about Trump, not the other Republican politicians.

But Protestant marry fags in their "churches" and have female pastors.

You're a joke.

That's all economic bullshit; he's socially conservative.

I am so fucking sick of parties in the US.

It lead to retards voting for their party regardless of the candidate's stances.

If you're a pro-America democrat, then I'll for sure vote for you. If you're a pro-America Republican, then I'll vote for you too!

If the Democrats take Congress back everyone that's ever posted on this board is going to die in prison.

>my fellow guys
>broken english
>saccone's position is more important than the president's
>24 seconds later
>jewish kike
obama was a black nigger anyway
but seriously, shills reach a new panic level every hour

You're responding to a shill who refuses to show his real flag.

Trump is controlled opposition you fucking moron.

Attached: 0a5fc6144562955c79fc032ceceebe2c.jpg (640x362, 50K)

>being dumb enough to forget that white people try to vote on every election while niggers go to vote only in the general
Sad, lurk more

Santa claims the Protestants as his own.

Attached: 1519017522858.jpg (472x472, 45K)

>If the Democrats take Congress back everyone that's ever posted on this board is going to die in prison.>>

Good

Did you mean a pro-worker, pro-union, protectionist Democrat defeated a milquetoast Republican in a district with 70,000 more registered Democrats than Republicans? I'm shocked

Attached: TrumpDemocrat.png (568x292, 64K)

Hope ww III comes by.

>I support tyranny.

Do you really believe they do that EVERY election? Nah, I don't think too much foul play was made during this election(other than letting inmates vote).

Sup Forums claims of voter fraud are always unfounded. The fact is Lamb ran on a pro-working class, centrist platform that mainstream Democrats have now largely abandoned.

*mostly exaggerated, I should revise

there's no need to be upset

Attached: big pepe.jpg (788x754, 89K)

Who cares -- PA-18 won't even exist in 2 months and this guy won't matter.

>In reality, the race will not only not change the balance of power in Congress, it won’t even determine who will get a leg up to win the seat this fall.
>That’s because the district will be entirely redrawn when the primaries for the seat take place two months from now and at least one candidate, Lamb, won’t even live there for a possible rematch.

Congratulations on your winning non-win.
rollcall.com/news/opinion/special-election-lunacy-pa-18

Imagine you didn't know which parties these guys were in, who would you pick then?

Attached: download.jpg (299x168, 7K)

Attached: tumblr_oiwjk9O6uc1u9w4wuo1_1280-1024x724.jpg (1024x724, 83K)

Attached: 99E01E1C-E72D-4A99-91AA-C8AE6EED131C.jpg (360x480, 133K)

Honestly might have been a mistake on the Dems part, this shows the GOP the Democrats plan for 2018, put up Blue Dogs that support some of Trump's more popular policies

GOP can counter this if they have the brains, but sadly they will probably keep pushing old neo cons & wonder why they lose

honestly for the first time in my life I'm ashamed to be libertarian

What's to counter? If Trump gets Democrats who agree with most of his positions then isn't than a win? You just have to get their vote.

>Blue Dogs

Conor's not a blue dog dou

>Absentee ballots have not yet been counted

Connor Lamb is basically a vintage Democrat. His positions are 1970s era – he favors labor unions, steel, he’s pro-life, etc. Kind of indistinguishable from what Republicans are supposed to be doing right now, as per Trump. Problem is, the Republican Party is, in its own way, in just as much disarray as the Democratic Party. Basically they are still running cucks, wimps, amnesty fans afraid to take a hard line on illegal immigration, neocon Bush clones, RINOs and never-Trumper kikes. They continue to do this, despite Trump’s win clearly demonstrating that this is not what the majority of conservatives want. So, and I don’t believe this came from Nancy Pelosi, Schumer and their ilk for one second, some clever person in the Pennsylvania democratic party structure realized that they could game this election by running a conservative Democrat. The fact that they found a charismatic, energetic, young conservative Democrat à la 1990s Bill Clinton, made it even better. Somehow they managed to get funding from some sensible Dem backers, and it looks like he may win. In essence, the Democrats in Pennsylvania did what the DNC did not do in the 2016 election, when they picked Hillary Clinton instead of Jim Webb to be their candidate, when they went progressive fringe instead of mainstream, classic Democrat. Then Trump took the mainstream, classic Democrat positions and made them his own, adding classic conservative positions to the mix. And he won. The Dems are getting clever. The new young guard from the splintering party are wising up and remembering how to win. Yes, this might be a problem.

Trump had better get on the ball before the midterms. He needs to put his foot down and force the RNC to come up with young, truly conservative, energetic Republican candidates. No more lackluster boomers. No more RINOs and cucks. The hard right edge like Paul Nehlen even, would be better than what the Republicans ran in Pennsylvania.

The Repub was a neocon, right-to-work (for less) corporate shill shit bag - literally the swamp. If they'd have run a nationalist republican they'd have won big time. It was the worst type of repub against the best type of dem.

this

>The Repub was a neocon, right-to-work (for less) corporate shill shit bag

So basically a Trump Repbulican? Those are all Trump's positions

seething

Attached: justjustjustjust.jpg (1893x1775, 707K)

Is a Trump endorsement a nail in the coffin?

>the first time
Hundreds of threads over years here about how untenable and communist-tier-utopian lolbertarianism is, and it took you till now?

>nationalist republican

Those are trump's positions, he supports right to work and is planning on taking it nation wide

This is what you get for cucking unions faggot.

Nope. Step up the shill game.

>if i post it again it'll become true
see

>Is a Trump endorsement a nail in the coffin?

It shows that GOP will run as far far far away from Trump as possible. My GOP congressman is FUCKED in PA here after redistricting and told trump to "NOT CAMPAGAIN IN MY DISTRICT"

>Nope. Step up the shill game.
Poor little baby doesn't know Trump's real positions

washingtonexaminer.com/trump-i-like-right-to-work-better/article/2583977#!

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-14 04.36.47.png (1024x603, 648K)

His views on guns are honestly more right wing than Trump & some other Republicans at the moment, among other things

Hes the most conservative Democrat in a long time

>Hes the most conservative Democrat in a long time

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-14 03.52.17.png (1184x558, 242K)

Attached: e0fad922-c228-4d1d-82d2-da1ab6dcdfa3[1].jpg (2442x1727, 871K)

What did to add, I don’t know if lamb is truly as center/classic conservative Democrat as he appeared to be in the race. Maybe he will turn coat and start voting progressive once he is in office. In that case he probably wouldn’t get a second term but it would be enough to please the Democrats for now, and it would show that the new strategy can work, maybe on a larger scale in November. Trump really needs to step it up. The process of getting the dead wood, RINOs, and cucks-the establishment and the swamp dwellers- out of the RNC, is taking way too fucking long. And I honestly think that he does not have a great enough sense of urgency about it either. He’s too absorbed with his dick measuring contest with Kim Jong Un and other’s, staff drama at the WH, and so forth. Maybe he’s telling himself that conservative Democrats will vote with him enough to make the loss of seats not a problem, like he’s gonna be some great unifier, but that is delusional in my opinion. Ultimately these guys will turn and vote for their party, they will dance with those who brung them, as they say.

This is so true, people don't want fucking neo cons & "true conservatives"

They want Trump, the man who flipped the fucking Blue Wall, the GOP simply needs to put up candidates that reflect this

>the man who flipped the fucking Blue Wall,

Now get ready for Blue Wave

2006 is coming again

Democrats are normally favoured in absentee ballots tho, and Lamb would have to lose the absentees by a massisve margin to lose. It is done.

This makes 1 House Seat and one Senate Seat gained by Democrats,. The other Federal elections have all been holds for their respective party ( 1 Democrat and 4 or 5 Republican).

In terms of Governors, the result has been been no net change, because while Democrats picked up New Jersey, the Democrat governor of West Virginia flipped parties. The Democrats have also picked up a bunch of lower level state offices all over the place.

The big thing is that Republicans spent so much on this election for a seat that is redrawn. Lamb is going to run in a slighly more Democrat leaning seat, while Saccone would likely be running in a safer Republican district. Saccone did very little fundraising, while Lamb got like 3 million something. So Republican PACs had to do their own funding of ads. BUT candidates get cheaper advertising prices, then outsiders meaning despite spending millions more, they barely had a ad time advantage.

Fags endorse anyone running against republicans, your first election?

Point taken, but this may not really mean anything in that many fags just automatically endorse and vote Democrat without even necessarily examining the positions of people they’re voting for. I mean, what are they going to do,endorse a Republican?

Exactly LOL

>Fags endorse anyone running against republicans, your first election?

He's also pro-abortion, pro-Obamacare, anti-wall, has strong union support.

So he's not a conservative, or even a moderate really.

Trump says lots of things, moron. The bottom line is the guy they ran is Paul Ryan-tier, and not at all like Trump.

>99E01E1C-E72D-4A99-91AA-C
majes me tyhunjk

>Trump says lots of things, moron.

>HUURRR DURRR YOU ARE WRONG

>post source with trump literally endorsing right to work

>HURRRR DURRR TRUMP IS JUST SAYING IT HE WILL WILL BRING BACK UNIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

It's to do with the unions backing Lamb because of Saconne's anti union past, this was so incredibly stupid to do in this district

They could have probably put up Roy "Rapist" Moore & won as long as he shilled for unions

>The bottom line is the guy they ran is Paul Ryan-tier, and not at all like Trump.

oh so that's why Trump didn't stump for him or endorse him.

>tfw when the "blue wave" is filled with blue dogs

Attached: Ha1.gif (200x150, 2.59M)

>as long as he shilled for unions

there is no pro-unions in the Koch party.

This is horse shit, Lamb was 6 points ahead before the Trump rally, it seemed Trump did help

The problem is the GOP putting up fucking old boomer neo cons

God damn it the incompetence is SEETHING

Read: Because once we redpill the normies they too will understand that when talking about polls with shills, it's always wise to remind them of what the 2016 US election polls had to say about Trump until he BTFO of them and made them cry.

Attached: Mossad_911.png (1111x640, 89K)

Give me evidence that he is anti establishment then.

so Pennsylvania is now a blue state?

>fucking old boomer neo cons

>he says this and shills for (((((((((((((((Trump))))))))))

Attached: source.gif (2048x2048, 1.46M)

It's been solid blue for 30 years Hans
Even the Repub districts are only that way because the Repubs adopt some Democrat policies, like pro union, etc

Fash the Nation did a good segment about this race. Rick Saccone was a basic bitch establishment milquetoast Republican. He barely even campaigned about immigration which is a huge issue for the GOP base. He's boring as fuck. I dunno of I'd waste my time to vote for this asshole.

Exactly, voters are sending a message to trump and the RNC and they had better listen. Voters don’t want more fake Repubs, they want old school values. Whichever party delivers, will win. It’s ironic, because Trump has been communicating all this to them, he’s been educating them really, and it’s like he doesn’t realize that they’ve actually been listening. They got it. They don’t trust establishment Republicans anymore. So then when his party goes and tries to foist more of those on them, they won’t vote for them. DUh.

as it has always been, yes

>they want old school values.

GOP opposes social security when it first passed in the 1930s and passed a tax cut in the 1920s that crashed the economy.

OLD SCHOOL VALUES!

he said he was the most conservative republican, he didn't say he was a conservative. He's pro gun and doesn't like Pelosi, good enough for me.

GOP is just fucking arrogant, they think Republicans won in 2016 because of "True conservative values" but they won because Trump ran as a 90's Democrat mixed with some conservative stuff

Hell Trump even shat on 16 other Neo-Cons & called them out on their bullshit constantly, did everyone just forget that?

>Lets compare the old days to now
>Forgets the democrats bs they pulled.

Yeah but these ballots are from hillbilly county.

Apparently so. Fuck the both sides.
youtube.com/watch?v=2Pr7ANP_nzY

>Lets compare the old days to now
You were the one who wanted old school values

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-02-09-at-11.09.13-PM-1024x663.png (1024x663, 972K)

>blue
>stand your ground/ castle law

how the fuck does that even work?

saccone voters were literally turned away from polling stations.

once again, dems have cheated to win an election.

when tf does it end? does no-one really care anymore? you will care once they start repealing rights.

Attached: 10195040.png (633x758, 30K)

so would you recommend Pennsylvania for a conservative German?
I'm flirting with leaving Germany for Pennsylvania, and hearing that it's a blue state feels like a kick in the nuts desu

>who wanted old school values
Not necessarily, but you also shouldn't forgive the democrats either for their past crimes..
youtube.com/watch?v=n840zXmlzak.

it's hardly a blue state Kraut.

With Blue Dogs or Identity Politics?

>trump is a jewish kike
>trump is the first jewish president
>give me evidence
give you evidence for your claims?
silly jew

Attached: wut.png (960x842, 859K)

Yall are fucked
Lets be honest
Half the country considers it acceptable to beat you racist fucks in the streets, ya know that right?

the other two said it's blue.

Oklahoma. 50 percent of the white people there are German descendants and every single district in the state voted for Trump in the general. Affordable too.