Is Eva just a meme after 2005 when Eureka 7 the superior robit fighting anime got released?

Is Eva just a meme after 2005 when Eureka 7 the superior robit fighting anime got released?

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6CTHwEZK2JA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=g3OTgTyujtE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's wrong with Inuyasha?

Nothing its a classic

>robit fighting anime
you did't get eva

Nothing it's a classic
or Nothing, it's a classic.

Highschool comedy harem with usless protagonist riding giant robots

>Highschool comedy harem with usless protagonist riding giant robots
Comedy? What show were you watching?

Oh I mean tragedy

>he still thinks Eva is relevant

We now compare anime to Madoka user. This is the future.

Madoka isnt even thst good. Its not even AotY since penguindrum was objectively the best anime of 2011.

Aren't you that phoneposter from yesterday?

Eh, I liked Penguindrum but Madoka was better.
If we were talking Utena it wouldn't be a contest.
Usagi Drop and Kaiji S2 were better, in that order.

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

"we" is a funny way to say 'one guy posting the same pic that's easily traceable to match several posts expressing the same opinion on the archives'

There was too much forced emotion in Madoka though. I enjoyed ot when it first came put but rewatching it you can't help but notice how hard they're trying to make the show edgy

both are vastly overrated trash

Holy shit

I expected to think that, but was surprised when I rewatched it at how naturally it built up. The only thing that felt excessive was Sayaka's immediate "I'm no longer human" reaction and bits of Kyouko's backstory. Madoka's story, Homura's thing and Sayaka's downfall I was totally on board with.
Wow, what an intelligent comment. I wish I had taste as refined as yours.

It took a while for Madoka to really get popular because of the way it was advertised.

How was it being advertised?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6CTHwEZK2JA

Like this.

I hate Sayaka so much. The trailer looks comfy though.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=g3OTgTyujtE

Who's moot?

The god of tripfags

The anime Sup Forums talks about really is shit to be honest. Why can't you guys talk about actual good anime like, uh, jeez I can't think of anything.

>Forced emotion
Autism speaks!

Like Pengu?

Pingu*

>forced emotion
I'm sorry your dad raped your mom