Toll status on this Aryan beauty

>Toll status on this Aryan beauty
>PAID in Nicaraguan córdoba

Attached: AA.png (632x459, 642K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5496769/Classmate-killed-nursing-student-obsessed-her.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xbwMXzwDZCE
instagram.com/hal_anderson/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol

Imagine being her wealthy Long Islander father? The love and care poured into her by her family..

And she gets murdered like a dog by her niggerspic Nicaraguan lover. I'd kill his family after killing him.

Attached: 4A1AF94500000578-5496769-image-a-100_1520971917075.jpg (634x633, 98K)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5496769/Classmate-killed-nursing-student-obsessed-her.html

>The pair had 'hooked up' in the past and he was obsessed with her, friends said

Patrolled

This

I go to Bing, like 4 people died in the last 3 semesters. This place is so fucked up.

It's honestly so fucked up, she was just about to graduate and she gets killed, no justice in this world man

If Nicaragua doesn't make the extradition process, we should put the harshest economic sanctions on them.

relevant and entertaining but we already know:
youtube.com/watch?v=xbwMXzwDZCE

roasties getting btfo more frequently now.

swedefag this shit is probably happening on an hourly basis in Stockholm

she deserved it.

Girls from Long Island are entitled , retarded whores.
I read the article
>they hooked up platonically
How much of a fucking Whore does. Woman need to be to hook up “platonically”
Then she left him for another man

We really dont need more degens in this world
The funniest part was when Nicaraguan authorities said “they don’t know” when asked if they will extradite him

>Imagine being her wealthy Long Islander father?
Like he gives a shit lol

She didn't and it's our fault for letting these girls be so vulnerable, so insane that this shit happened at my school man.

She was a disgusting race mixing whore, fuck her she deserved to die.

while i agree that she deserved it (the article states she was out drinking until 4am, so the murderer probably stalked her and abducted her back his place, or she fucking just went willingly to "talk" because she trusted him)...it's also sad because she's pretty. and i'm guessing you're a swedecuck or a muslim using free wi-fi before you plan your next attack.

i can laugh but i can also cry and feel sad at the same time. i am human. i can have complex emotions. it's the drama and that's why the theatre face has the laughing and the crying face.

Attached: laugh-now-cry-later-9.jpg (828x966, 24K)

Wow, another disgusting amerimutt defending a racemixing whore. Fuck this country and fuck you Jose. She deserved it 100%

She was a smart good person who got drunk with a dangerous person and you're just a faggot internet keyboard warrior

He looks smaller than her. Male Nursing majors swim in pussy, no matter their race.

>muh equality
>our fault clams are dumb as shit

lol whatever you say in the end the reason everything is going to shit all over the western world is mainly because of the women vote, they choose this and you would be a fucking idiot to risk your live to help these whores escape the consequences they voted for just so they can do it again later.

Thank god she died before she could reproduce

You're a white knighting cuck.

Exactly, he probably raised her on a massive diet of bluepills, white guilt and constantly preaching her to be ashamed of her white skin, also sending her to normie (SJW) school for more brainwashing. Now we get the result. Thot begone.

Attached: 1501989979170.jpg (780x1046, 240K)

There was also apparently another latin involved and this was a love triangle. She was truly a waste, such great genetics ruined by our globalist run society.

Attached: 1488661034658.png (512x384, 268K)

There was

>our fault
uh, ok whiteknight. somehow each of us are responsible for protecting all pretty white women, when they continue to talk shit and want to taste the variety of jamal the nigballer or this ugly spic. no thanks. go enjoy protecting as many women as you can.

go to the article about her death and you'll see how careless she was with her life...walking home alone at 4am? wtf. it's almost like she wanted to get raped and/or murdered. if she valued her life she would've gotten an uber or taxi with friends back to her place, and then lock her door after going inside. any time a woman chooses to be alone, at night, in this crazy world, she's putting herself in danger, and it's not "OUR FAULT" that she gets absolutely rekt by her decisions.

It's a college town there's tons of cops and everyone walks home at 4 its when the bars close

>implying the US wasn't going to place sanctions because of their connection with Venezuela.

She was murdered by her own sexual partner. Binghamton is a safe town.

wew, imagine being so retarded you can't read my sentence. i said she deserved it. i also said it is sad because she's pretty. you fucking retard. it would be 100% funny and i would feel 0% sadness if she were some fat ugly chick.

p.s. i'm not a mutt, i'm full vietnamese. you're probably a nigger. projecting.

hahaha dumb fucking whore had it coming for 'hooking up' with an obsessive subhuman

S

Attached: 20180215_231732.jpg (640x631, 248K)

you can get a lot of cordobas with gringobux too

Probably wasn't his daughter, so why would he care?
Only to the point that he didn't get to fuck her first...That we know of.
>Maybe he would've given a shit then.

>fucking a shitskin from niggeracua
>toll paid
Well, the opposite is true. Justice was served immediately.

I guess

she had the EZ-pass.

doesn't matter, she's dead because she TRUSTED SOMEONE who she should not have trusted...and if you read the article it says her friends had a feeling he was obsessed with her. how dumb is this girl to trust this guy to the point of letting him get close enough to kill her. fact that she was murdered by sexual partner doesn't matter in this case. it could've been a random person....tons of cops everywhere and yet she's still dead. how do you explain that. i'm gonna say she was not careful. if she were 100% racist, slightly more cautious about walking around "a safe college town" at 4AM and cared about her life, and didn't fuck around with random latinfags she'd still be alive right now.

Yeah whatever. Countries all over the world make extraditing criminals very difficult and it's starting to annoying the shit out of me because we don't do anything about it.

This includes the EU nations by the way who are supposed to be our allies.

It is our fault because for all time until about 50 years ago men knew that women do not have the capability to make decisions which are in their own best interest, much less of the society's. Women are more and more depressed, and the solution is instagram likes and antidepressants. It is a society that will be destroyed either from the inside or the outside, but there is no way that a society at war with nature can survive.

Based nicaraguan deserve a bravery medal for this. Fuck white feminist women

she died but at least she wasn't racist

>she died but at least she wasn't racist

this.

Just pay a cartel a few hundred bucks or tell them they'll get a lot of goodwill in the USA

This if nigger kill you , you win - based justin castreau

Attached: images.jpg (468x314, 20K)

Smart = not racemixing "platonically"

This is a wierd situation because I rarely see upper-middle class white girls date 'lower class' latinos; they usually date the latinos who are higher educated. Hispanic Male and White female is the highest interacial marraige pairing in the US. How the hell did she get paired up with that guy and why?

spiced

lmao nigger they did it to themselves, who gives a shit if their behaviour signals white men to 'man up' or whatever bullshit drivel you've eaten up
Rules are simple, burn the coal, pay the toll.

Being a single mother, a whore, or having slept with a non-white pretty much makes you dead in the eyes of every self-respecting potential partner, and they should be shamed for it as much as possible.
Fuck them. Let them fuck niggers. Let them 'stick it to the white man'. It's their funeral, and I'm personally far too jaded and tired of women to care.
>inb4
I've had gfs. Now I wish I didn't.

Also, every time one of these "100 percent American just like you and me" does something like this they run to wherever they are from, whether they were born there or not. I guess they magically find some ties to that country that they apparently dont have.

Say he stays here, his fellow inmates and the prison guards will resent him for being a nursing student coming from the states. He will enjoy the heat, overcrowding, lack of hygiene, gang pecking order, etc on top of the physical beatings that may result in death.

How does it feel knowing she could take one black dick and retire never work for life. You take one black dick and you owe him $50

tfw she grows up to burn the brown

her insta if anyone cares
>instagram.com/hal_anderson/

Attached: 11377900_1674721879405886_998234236_n.jpg (799x799, 61K)

She dated men outside her race, dangerous men with different cultures and ideologies! She got what she deserved.

Anytime she doesn't sleep with me she deserves what happpens! LOL

Hey, she decided to fuck him.

nice argument, fishflaps.

What really happens. Pic related.

Attached: HOzrdy5.jpg (1444x1172, 407K)

Attached: 1512949256076.png (1030x453, 589K)

He won't be in prison are you dumb? BTW in most countries prisons your family can like bring you lunch and shit. Not like US where they ship you hundreds of miles away from anywhere you been before.

BRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Attached: 22857661_143277876313935_1623280338312626176_n (1).jpg (1080x1080, 80K)

>instagram.com/hal_anderson/

Every single girl takes the same photos.

Are girls robots?

This I agree with, but I still refuse the blame. Men of the past few decades decided that women's lib was such a good idea. We're just now getting around to realizing how profoundly they fucked up.

Why do politicians do this shit? Why drop your culture to mimic somebody else's! He's the fancy dress world champ. Cuckedreu..

he doesnt know how embarrasing this is does he lol

nice reading comprehension there, kiddo.

>let joy scream over pain

Attached: 11272323_1646887915548224_715832807_n.jpg (612x612, 41K)

nice dicksucking there, faggo

nope, she got what she deserved because:
1. she was walking, alone, at 4am
2. she trusted someone who, according to her friends, was obsessed with her, and who she only knew for probably less than a year (i'm guessing here) because they just had casual sex

women say they are equal to men, and in this one case, we can clearly see that she could've done many things to prevent getting killed. for starters, she should stay with her friends until they all got home safely, or sleep at each other's place on couch/floor. it's not a tough decision. either do that, or carry some defensive tool to fight off potential attackers. plenty of legal "pointy" keychains, or those pepper sprays. a fucking pepper spray to this nicaraguanfag would've probably could've helped.

what i'm guessing is that she got so piss drunk she agreed to go talk to this guy, he walks her back to his place, she blacks out and falls asleep, and in his panic/rage he kills her. i didn't read the whole article but it doesn't sound like he raped her. it doesn't sound like a huge struggle but he somehow got her back to his place. either through force or trust. if she were as strong as a man, as feminists claim, she would've been better prepared, or smarter not to be alone at that time, or fight him off. she did none of those things, and therefore she's now d e a d.

thanks bud, i learned from you and your dad. skills pay the bills is what you two loved to say. great lessons. the three of us made a great team, until that one accident...sad.

I didn't see any obvious SJW cuckholdry in her insta, but her life appears to be a constant flow of drinking, partying and expensive vacations.

Attached: hal n frankie.jpg (1158x724, 113K)

>let joy scream over pain

This is fucking vacuous nonsense masquerading as depth, and it is far too common these days. If you see a girl with anything resembling this, run the other way.

right. (((men)))

Did she know a single white guy?

So the average white young female.

The jews may have propagated society with subversive marxism, but they're just as culpable for letting them and not standing up to it.

People from rich families don't necessarily have political leanings until they themselves have something at stake (her own giant paycheck from nepotism and being a pretty girl). Based on her photos though, she was certainly terrible to everyone "beneath" her, such as Paco.

>go ride international cock carousel
>get PAID

She got what she deserved. At least she died before she had any chance to spawn some muttlings.

No. Lot of non-white men embracing her in photos, her calling non-whites "Bae" etc.

She seems to like Latin men, I hope it works out for her.

Attached: ryrtyrtyrt.jpg (1171x721, 113K)

here you go, at a gay pride event. note the socks. 420 weed lmfao. i wouldn't be surprised if she voted for hillary. she lives in new york after all. odds are high she's a shitlib. also note the type of "men" she was "casually hooking up with"...

Attached: Capture.png (753x571, 536K)

Cultural enrichment.

It will only get worse once Democrats are in power again.

i'm going to follow her on instagram and see if she updates. i want to know what other quirky travel adventures, and cool party girl antics she gets into. please don't spoil the ending for me, guys, i like to beta-orbit and enjoy the suspense of random updates from metropolitan locals. it looks like she hasn't updated in a while. i hope she hasn't gotten into any shenanigans with her latin lover(s).

so you lose ypur freedom over a roastie. What a omega cuck

what are you talking about, you racist. Diversity is our Greatest strength. this guy dindu nuffin, he just showed her his Nicaraguan culture and the promptly flew back to Nicaragua to visit his family. you bigots are really jumping to conclusions. I'm sure Haley will wake up and say "boo!" and everyone will laugh because she was playing a big party-girl prank.

Implying he couldn’t pay someone 10000 usd to do this in Nicaragua

Looked at the insta. Hate to sound like theroot, but holy shit so fucking basic. Coffee, friends, beach, sunset, omg beautiful, drinks, sunglasses, repeat, repeat, repeat. Interchangeable, generic, fucking boring. Empty narcissism masquerading as depth. A life of no struggle, everything easy and paid for. A fucking sentient vintage instagram filter.

>Imagine pouring all your money and free time raising a hottie you will never fuck
>Imagine it's 2018 so she can be a brainless cunt and she throws herself to a random taco nigger and dies
Daughters are the worst financial investment there has to be in this day an age. If you have a son at least he can increase the value of your assets and take care of you one day once you're old.

I do believe you are correct user.

Attached: hal and gina.jpg (1195x722, 129K)

Chinese may be soulless insects, but they are right about some things.

Read: Because when we redpill the normies they too will understand that all she who burns the coal, must pay the toll.

Whatever happens, she has no regrets

Attached: Regret Nothing.jpg (1205x715, 93K)

Uttershite m8

I've met girls like this and they will shit on decent white guys but the first useless mongrel or nigger that follows them around like a lap dog they fall over themselves for.

I have zero sympathy for any stupid whore that thinks that literal demons in semi human form are in any way attractive and potential lovers or god forbid husbands.

It should be mentioned your buger middle class burger collage dating (((culture))) has a lot to do with it too I suspect.

pic related I bet the demographic at that collage is much the same..

Attached: article-0-1CF97F7F00000578-511_634x443.jpg (634x443, 63K)

>And she gets murdered like a dog by her niggerspic Nicaraguan lover. I'd kill his family after killing him.

So would I. Sadly the majority of Boomer/Gen X men have no balls.

Example in my family is my sister being abused by her husband and my fucking father does nothing. Im the one that goes around and grabs him around the neck while my dad shits his pants and does nothing,

Spoiler alert: at least one regret incoming.

>Me and @Jweinberg94 like this very much :)

Attached: 151813323844648.jpg (282x341, 131K)

She knew she would eventually regret something, that's why she bought a wrist band and didn't tattoo it on her skin.

Attached: s-l640[1].jpg (640x482, 31K)

>I'd kill his family after killing him.

It all could have been avoided if he had raised her to have a modicum of decorum and self-respect, and respect for her heritage.

What does she respect instead? Greasy brown cock.

If you're gonna kill anyone, Dad: kill yourself.

Why is every other fucking slut pro-LGBT? Even in my shithole of a country it's the case. Women's rights were a mistake.

Attached: 1514784671690.jpg (512x375, 61K)

Don't be thick, bin that spic

MORE DEAD LIBERALS

Attached: liberal-karma-fatality-woman-hitchhiked-through-middle-east-to-prove-muslims-are-peaceful-gets-raped (486x437, 41K)