How is the face of Pol jewish?

How is the face of Pol jewish?

Attached: ben.jpg (600x755, 56K)

Sup Forums is a Zionist board.

Attached: 1520302841893.jpg (589x612, 77K)

>is the face of Pol

>shapiro
>face of Sup Forums

Attached: samhydewut.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

Haavara agreement style

And your guy is?

Attached: SAM'S-POO-4U.jpg (1066x1207, 756K)

Your black

Whos that try hard jew?

His sister has fucking huge tits. I thought she was pretty homely looking but holy shit she has a nice rack.

I want to fuck Ben Shapiro's sister's big shapely tits.

I want to fuck Abigail Shapiro, I mean. How do I delete a post?

Who is this, why did you respond to me

Abigail Shapiro has nice tits, I agree. Big nice tits.

Is this person jewish?

Ben Shapiro is good at debating. I like his sister.

What’s up with Jewish women and big tits?

Ben Shapiro's sister, Abigail Shapiro, has large breasts and I personally really like that. I would like to use my penis like an inventory item from an adventure point and click game and use it on every pixel of her digital body. Or real life body.

It’s a redeeming feature

I want my uncircumcised cock to taint her twat

Attached: Abigail-Shapiro-Nude-The-Fappening-pro-8.jpg (640x478, 36K)

Abigail Shapiro is female, and I am attracted to her because her mammy jammies are larger than average and they look quite nice in a tight shirt. It would be interesting if she made funny facial expressions while I came on her face.

>Pol
sage

Attached: peanuts.gif (240x184, 419K)

I'm not sure if I'm in love with Abigail Shapiro, but I sure would love to rail her big fat milky titties.

>user, how could you say that about me?

Attached: mommykhazar.jpg (356x436, 15K)

I suspect that Abigail Shapiro uses a high level warlock spell to flatten her chest and pose as Ben Shapiro to sate her lust for debate.

More than Shapiro, that's for sure. Still love your pic related though lol. Sam needs to stop being such a Shlomo

I wonder if Ben Shapiro has ever masturbated about his sister's nice tits. Or perhaps he pretends he is her.

I think Abigail Shapiro should discipline any children she has by saying "Okay, kids. You keep up your bad behavior, and mommy is going to shoot her titty milk all over your hot dinner."

OH OKAY GOY! JEWS WANT YOU TO THINK THEIR WOMEN HAVE BIG BREASTS SO YOU'LL PROTECT THEM! GOOD GOY! SMOKE ANOTHER BING BONG BOWL AND JERK YOUR FAT COCK TO THOSE ROUND MOUNDS OF FUN!

HOLY!!!
IM GOING TO FUCKING MUTT ALL OVER THOSE MERCHANT MILKERS!!

HHHNNNNGGGG

Benjamin Aaron Shapiro (born January 15, 1984) is an American conservative political commentator, columnist, author, radio talk show host, and lawyer.

He has written seven books, the first being 2004's Brainwashed: How Universities Indoctrinate America's Youth, which he started writing when he was 17 years old.[2] Also at age 17, he became the youngest nationally syndicated columnist in the country.[3][4] He writes a column for Creators Syndicate, serves as editor-in-chief for The Daily Wire, which he founded, and hosts a daily political podcast called The Ben Shapiro Show. He is the co-founder and former editor-in-chief of the media watchdog group TruthRevolt.[5]

His sister has huge tits and most men probably want to slap their penis against her puffy nipples.[muh dick]

Abigail Shapiro is cute, and I think she could be convinced to eradicate all jews after she has been conquered and made docile by repeated sexual encounters with her fat tits.

Abigail Shapiro has a beautiful voice, and I think she mostly gets that acute resonance through her fat milky tits.

so fake

Abigail Shapiro is a devil worshipping kike that deserves a free helicopter ride. But before that, I would at least like to record footage of her jumping up and down naked.

holy fuck I think i'm in love

I heard that Ben Shapiro gave his sister a penis shaped dreidel for her 18th birthday and she has never stopped using it since and has also never washed it or her armpits ever.

post the imgur please

I think this guy is right. She has nice breasts. Can we give this guy an upvote? Where's my dad? Oh that's right, my dad is Ben Shapiro, brother of Abigail "Fat Tits" Shapiro. Which means I want to fuck my aunt's cream cheese titties. FUCK.

Once upon a time, there was a man named Ben. His sister had beautiful breasts. I sucked on them. Ben wasn't happy.

The End...?

Anyone going to her wedding? user posted the date time and place but it was deleted pretty quickly.

Attached: 1519457091384.gif (600x400, 3.54M)

>ben shapiro trashing thread
>suddenle became abagail shapiro shilling thread

really activates my almonds how y'all wanna fuck jew gals

We're just having some fun, friend.

what a fucking way to farm (you)'s
fuck off and stop samefagging

Czeched and rekt

Attached: 059.jpg (1172x868, 95K)

Thanks for the (You)'s friend. Was starting to starve.

>Abigail Shapiro

Nice.

lol the el-salvadorians of asia with a bogus nazi-larping community wants to knock on Sup Forums for adoring a perfect rack