AUSTRALIA YES

Sudanese woman runs over and kills a 13 year old boy without a license. Gets 80 hours of community service.

kike.com/9NewsMelbourne/videos/1986481661615485/?hc_ref=ARRbOQGtw-WQUDkthwTG7ugOi2zD0LcTubbXtGfEwhvQ_Kw1n4SVEXEKMydANJs-veQ

Attached: 62ff495544f47d9702d55ad87d9c80e4--aesthetics-god.jpg (224x554, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kike.com
9news.com.au/national/2018/03/13/18/36/unlicensed-driver-who-fatally-struck-teen-given-community-service
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trying to think of a pun related to Sudan and Sedan but I'm too busy getting arrested for joking without a license.

Deport that cunt intl the fucken sea.

These cunts are ungrateful low iq baboons. Africans will always be animals they will never change.

My take is that Zyzz probably had a pretty middle of the road average cock. On the one hand, he played it right keeping himself fluffed up but never really whipping it out, but on the other hand you have to wonder why a guy with an e-famous body and a perfectly normal cock would have been so worried about it.

>kike.com

Attached: 1484447677625.gif (325x252, 891K)

Once granted a Permanent Visa, you can only be deported if you commit an offence that gets you 12 months or more in prison. Once you're a citizen you can only be deported for Terrorism offences.

Take for example the African woman that killed her child in Heidelberg West; did 18 months on Remand and was then given a CCO by the presiding judge. Despite having served 18 months, the judge declined to give that to her as part of the sentence; thus protecting her from deportation.
Judges are totally fucked mate. They see themselves as virtuous crusaders instead of neutral arbiters.

you cant read shit about erect dick length with whites when it's flaccid, some of them have baby dick looking softies and blow up to fucking peter north oak trees when they get hard

t. faggot

How do you Australians feel about your kids lives being worth 80 community hours ?

Attached: 1514974197830.jpg (640x391, 33K)

>Melbourne

The San Francisco of USA, Non Whites can murder old grandma's & get a slap on the wrist, too many far left judges

>www.kike.com

Attached: xd.jpg (600x662, 31K)

That's the whole thing of it though, is there's video of him shaking it into a semi just to keep it ambiguous. You can tell because it's not flippy floppy flacid, but it's not poking out anywhere like erect.

It clearly was not a "big" dick of the sort you'd have to hide, but obviously wasn't anything to call small either. It's just odd he put so much thought and time into it. I never though about what kind of a cock anybody else in his crew had.

Worthy to of a (You)

>people taking this post seriously at all
fucking hell at least look at the link.

Sedan not sudan coming?
Ok is shit but why are you guys still alive anyway. Wasn't there a nuke coming your way? Don't judge me, fuck you.

It was a niglet who got ran over so...

FUUARK RIP ZYZZ.

Shit like this is how you know animals killing you in Australia is right
Abo, Lebs or Baboon it's all the same shit different day

Attached: 1478950159677.png (491x708, 685K)

Why does /fit/ lose all of it's heroes?
RIP brahs

Attached: fit triumvirate.jpg (1434x611, 275K)

>80 hours for killing someone without license to exist
seems pretty harsh senpai

He had an 8 incher, there's pics on the internet no homo

well 2 of them died from roads and the other one got hit by a train

You're right italy, we must now wage war on /n/ and /o/.

R.I.P. asphalt brah. We’re all gonna make it

So it would be even less if he was white

>kike.com

Attached: 9gag.jpg (250x250, 14K)

shit i meant to write kikebook

it's a facebook link

lol how the fuck is manslaughter without a license(at best) not at least 12 months?

cant have any conviction stats on immigrants if nobody gets convicted

Attached: 1j4h44.jpg?a422472.jpg (1170x653, 65K)

Damn. Almost as bad as when illegal Mexicans drive drunk and murder people here and then liberals get offended because the family.of the deceased failed to offer to pay for the broken radiator

For real? How did that not get plastered all over /fit/?

we are too busy watching lenny get pissed on by trannies

Melbourne genocide when.

Attached: 1502071719458.jpg (660x371, 65K)

I dunno man /fit/ was pretty (no homo) back in the day and would have jumped all over zyzz cockshots.

You'd think he'd have been more of a tease with it if he were packing 8" tho, and that much of a grower where he could fake being typical mildly above average with a semi.

Fuck this, man. I don't even know what to say. These cunts need to fuck off back to their dump countries.

Let then have their pet Muzzies and Apes then we build a wall and let them alone.

Don't mind me, I'm just feeling good over here, with the freedom to talk all the shit I want about any and all non-whites.

We don't know for sure about zyzz, I miss zyzzz every day , we're all going to make it brah

Got a real link?
I ain't clickin that shit

The same shit happens here in the UK! The anti-whites are in charge! Giving out free passes to niggers! Imagine what would have happened had this been the other way round?

Attached: 1520547391856.jpg (400x229, 25K)

meanwhile they'll crush your Maloo if you have a cone air filter lmao jesus christ you cunts

System is corrupt as fuck

Went to dinner with gf saturday night, on the drive home notice the car next to us (a new Mazda SUV) is driving with no lights on. Get gf to speed up and wind down window to warn the driver that her lights aren't on... driver is a "woman" wearing a hijab - she gives me a blank look when I point to her headlights and yell out "turn your lights on." She panics and turns down a random side-street, still with her lights turned off.

I turn to my gf "...and that's why they're not allowed to drive in their own country..."

MFW

Attached: rly-ngr.jpg (499x481, 28K)

She ran over some stupid Leb kid who ran out on the road in front of her. She wasn't charged with negligent driving because nobody could have avoided hitting the stupid Leb kid.

OP: I hope you die in in pain, you ignorant fuck. The fact that people like you vote is the reason this country is going to shit.

your gf will leave you for a man with less bigoted views

Cuckstralians really are pathetic liberal apologist trash. if it was here that nigger would've gotten the noose.

The kid was a shitskin tho, I think

That changes everything, should be animal cruelty instead of manslaughter.

So the crime is she didn't have a license to run over the boy?

fucking road kills, i told you

Link doesn't work dude. Provide a working link or it may as well not have happened.

>Leb kid
Pointless thread. No humans died.

she considered it but she keeps coming back no matter how much racist shit I say.

Seems like we have a few judges to lynch mate

sounds like she already did her community service then, what's the problem

I would normally be mad but from memory the kid was another porch ape

>victoria
Not even surprised.

Have the leftists found some way to blame white people for it yet or will they just bury the story until the next one?

why not both?

I keep telling myself that when foreigners get these ridiculously light sentences the point of it is so that they can be ejected from the country at minimum expense.
Locking someone up costs hundreds of thousands if euros a year.

That's what I hope at least.

>a few

It was tiny

It's ironic when you think about it. Blacks, Arabs, Muslims, and whatever else are only tolerated in the west and only by whites. If they were to do half of the shit they do here in say China, they'd get completely fucked.

I hate them insectoids, but God Damn do they know what they're doing sometimes. I guess a broken clock really can be right twice a day.

My gf is more racist than me. Thinks blacks are retarded and Muslims and Indians are dirty. Lol. I actually try to slow her down. I am just a race realist.

Have you seen it? I really do doubt it was "big" because it just didn't fill a lot of space, no matter what kind of a grower it was. But I'd believe a solid maybe 5.5"-6.5" range at full mast.

I wouldn't be surprised if it were actually small, though, and what looked like a semi was pretty much everything.

The kid was an arab though.

oh shit your right

YALLA YALLA DOOF DOOF

Tattynigger.

Watching this sort of shit now makes me laugh, 2 years ago i was speeding on my motorcycle in an area with no cars near the farms.

Got caught going about 158 km/h in a 60km/h zone, they put on sirens (unmarked car) and i decided to stop since i knew i was in the wrong. Slapped me with a 1 year suspension on the spot. Yet people like the Sudanese can drive unlicensed and kill people and get less time, same with people on drugs.

I just don't get it.

Attached: 1521024288430.jpg (600x600, 57K)

so

>sudanese killing lebs

what do i even feel

OPEN UP THOSE LEGS BL*NDE WOMEN
IT'S CONQUERING TIME

Attached: 9865432.jpg (1000x964, 52K)

They'd lose their job for racial profiling if they stop every rule breaking immigrant.
Same here. Big thing.
Police lose moral and shit goes more down the shitter.

She's a German she thinks Turks are street scum, Indians are dirty, Muslims are street scum, dirty and retarded, blacks are just very retarded lmao.

I like your gf

PRIDE

my head imploded when theres some "white" pro aussie group standing up for a muzzie against a sudo

we're as bad as the american mutt 56% meme except we're 70% and rest is chinked, greek'd lebo'd

5.5 is pretty small for someone his height.

Yeah well it's fucked, i am licensed when i was speeding yet still got a bigger fine / suspension. Hell, she didn't even get fucking disqualified from driving.

What the fuck.

Attached: N7Hs4gl.png (543x600, 162K)

>www.kike.com

Attached: 1478212632475.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Tru. I guess I wouldn't go so far as to call that "tiny" is all. Just small.

she has a kenyan surname and looks Kenyan..

she is just lying otherwise she was unable to get a visa to live in Australia ( Kenya is peaceful, sudan is a warzone)

they are not heroes since they are huge faggots selling their bodies for cash. Literally whores

6.5 I wouldn't call tiny. 5.5 I would. He was well above 1.80 and 1.87 if I have to believe Google. That height is above average height of people his age even in this country.

there is nothing wrong with selling your body

Fair enough. Grey area I guess. I'm about Zyzz's height and I'd feel decidedly shortchanged below 6, even if in terms of average cock size that's still pretty solidly average.

Post pics and pricelist!

Kek, enjoy getting fired if you say something bad about niggers

Permanent logs courtesy of the NSA.

I'm trans and good lucking guys can fuck me for free. Arabs only, no whites.

Your obsession with some ripped Arab's fucking cock only continues to prove how Zyzz and /fit/fags by association are a bunch of raving homosexuals.

>then people ask why they are bringing rapemuslims in europe

Attached: 1509934666660.jpg (656x754, 123K)

obviously face book

It was pretty funny when m00t installed /hm/ maybe half the initial content was /fit/ pretending to be gay. And then after that got old after a few weeks it turned out a lot of people from /fit/ weren't pretending after all.

More than I was expecting, really.

>there is nothing wrong with selling your body
You have ZERO moral authority to make your previous statement then! You must let a white male get half drunk and bareback you for momentary remuneration or retract your claim.

well I sell myself to old lonely tards though

>putting greeks there with lebos and chinks

come on, yiros is okay

So pics and pricelist! NAO!

lol you havent been to greece lately have you

Australians are cucked faggots

>oi crikey cunt muh vegemite

melbourne judges are all pedophiles being blackmailed by foreign governments.

Attached: 356832687568358.jpg (1240x775, 149K)

The kid wasn't white either. Who cares.

proof?

I couldn't care less if he wasn't white but it's still shit that Africans have a permanent get out of jail free card

9news.com.au/national/2018/03/13/18/36/unlicensed-driver-who-fatally-struck-teen-given-community-service

>Ayou Deng was behind the wheel when Jalal Yassine-Naja, 13, was fatally struck as he crossed a Brookfield road, in Melbourne’s west, on his skateboard in March last year.