Americans, how did you manage to change your image?

There are people like Luis who do not want to come to the US as an asylum seeker any more. We want this here too!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 8.50.44 AM.png (1182x1274, 1.18M)

Wait a second aren't they supposed to be escaping from war and death?

I want less of those faggots in my country so no change is needed.

Once we received enough of his kind he realized that he didn't want to be around his kind, after all.

Yep, if you can't handle being called a spic every so often, maybe the threat of war and death in your home country wasn't so bad after all.

>Once we received enough of his kind he realized that he didn't want to be around his kind, after all.
So how did you manage it? We want to change our image too so migrants say "it is shit here, I don't want to be here, I tell my buddies not to come".

they probably found out about the niggers the hard way

you have to have actually racist people in large swaths of your country

You need to create a general sense of hatred for them among the native population. If the fellas at the tavern hate them, eventually everyone else will too.

well first you make sure you have a constitution and a 2nd amendment that allows you to bear arms against a tyrannical government
if you skip this step youre fucked im sorry

Pretty soon there will be a LOT less brown people in this country.
Pretty soon Germans will be filing for refugee status in the U.S. and we'll laugh as we tell you to go fuck yourself.

Attached: 1520316365558.jpg (568x500, 163K)

>this cake is fucking disgusting guys
>om nom nom
>srsly it might look good but it tastes like shit
>om nom nom
>I'd offer you some but trust me you won't like it
>om nom nom
>I'm literally about to like from how disgusting this is
>om nom nom

Be like Poland. It is better to be so shitty that no one wants to come. There is nothing but misery that awaits them here.

This place is a shithole, don't come here, the people are very racist and there is lots of unemployment :^)

Attached: reversepsychology.png (694x286, 86K)

Elect a savage leader that talks shit to everyone, says outlandish things, and doesn't give a fuck.

>Be Luis Mancheno
>"Escape death"
>Friends and family from back home want to seek asylum too.
>The U.S. isn't a warzone
>It is relatively economically prosperous
>At least no one starves there.
>But Trump was elected
>Trump says mean things
>Tell everyone I know living in warzones, dealing with epidemics, famine, and extreme poverty not to come to America
>Tell them it just "isn't safe" here
>"Wow, if I'm dealing with Ebola and you're saying AMERICA isn't safe, I'd hate to see what you're dealing with!"
>Nod solemnly, go to starbucks, order a coffee. Another soul saved from the evils of AmeriKKKa

t.46% whiteTell me when your leader deports 1% of illegals squatting in USA

My grandfather fought in WWII, when he would see a none white in his part of the mountains, he would run them off the road. No bodies were ever found as you know, no one cared enough about these people to go looking for them, and bears normally ate the remains.
So Germany, you now know what you must do, chase people into the woods, and leave them for dead, adding honey to the bodies, alive or dead it matters not, helps to attract wild life who will do the hard work for you.

Your grandfather was a cuck who fought for the zog.

A nonwhite mutt has no right to tell whites what to do

Well, you can't bend over and open your assholes for every brown person. Also, don't elect women to your highest office. Women are naturally traitors.

Attached: 1517022523405m.jpg (1024x840, 76K)

You have to have armed citizens for that.

Boo fucking hoo, Jose. Maybe you should try to make Mexico great again, even if you have to sacrifice your life rather than coming here and sucking off our successes... worthless, brown piece of shit.

Realistically, if you all got your way with open borders, we'd band together against the government and fucking kill you brutally. Worse than the cartels playing soccer with your heads. No... we'd skull fuck your removed head on Facebook live. So, you should be more grateful that you still have life and it hasn't come to this yet.

Keep fucking around though, Jose.

By letting them know they aren't welcome, you know not sucking their dicks as soon as they enter.

>deport
Why waste the money deporting them.

Genocide is easier, and cheaper.

Loius has to go back

Attached: 29133822_175486453244755_2450762858693994178_n.jpg (477x720, 66K)

>777
The best thing is to encourage your youths to proactively uproot those of the same age who are fugees. This preps them to do it in adult life while applying psychological pressure to both the kids and adults trying to cope with the 'barassmints :DDDD'

Attached: checconmeeee.gif (353x448, 1.47M)

Electing your own version of Trump might do it, never hurts to try

Americans speak up and say we don't like them.
You would get arrested for doing that.

You need to be able to arm yourselves so the government cant force you to do what they say.

Since you cant arm yourself and any type of criticism is seen as hate speech and disguarded its too late. You're only hope right now is a global financial crash. Once average joe is on tough times and cant afford food while mr rapefugee is getting full benefits then and only then will you be able to save your country.

>be refugee escaping war
>america isn't safe tho

I, for one, welcome the Germans. It would be refreshing to have a wave of European immigration once more.

Killing most of your political leaders would be a good start.

>be german
>live in 95% white country
>got to america to live in 56% white country
>???
Dream on, mutt.

> 95% white country
Dream on kraut, your country is eager to surpass us in (((multiculturalism))) within a decade