Are ALL jew evil?

Attached: 1498431441126.gif (800x597, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LofScCiJT4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes. Some of them are sort of average levels of evil that blend in with the crowd, but they're all evil.

No.

Ipso facto false. Any of them that aren't evil could convert and not be Jews. But they don't.

nah. pretty sure that when the shtf that it will be extreme wealth rather than religion or ethnicity that earns people a place in the vault. super wealthy jews dgaf about poorer jews any more than super wealthy white guys or arabs or asians give a rat's ass about their less fortunate fellows

a very, very, very small minority that abhor their faith can be considered not evil. they're still ethnically jewish however.

Different types.

Orthodox are stone polishers, jewelery crafters and shekel counters. Greedy to the extreme with some potential deviance.

Zionists want to crush all religions and cultures including the orthodox jews. They're all powerful, own everything, and only work to gain more power, and to further enslave the masses.

Attached: 1520234827604.jpg (192x250, 13K)

People who think they are part of a Jewish race chosen by God = Evil

Someone who practices the Torah and is Jewish by faith alone is different. Whoever assimilates into their country and culture and considers themselves American, for example, is fine by me.

Dude have you read the Torah? That shit's bad news. These people are wantonly engaging in subhumanity.

No. Nazis had Jews in their ranks afterall.

Attached: 1520544004045.png (998x1134, 197K)

It's their culture that is evil. I'm sure over the millenia they've become genetically predispositioned towards specific habitual traits, such as always trying to cheat people over, it's their actual culture that encourages and permits this kind of attitude and practice.

Also jewish IQ is a meme. Full semites are borderline retarded, and the inbred ashkenazi are prone to mental illnesses.

No, but the prevailing factions, like everywhere else in life where power and money are involved, consist of the most evil, ruthless, cunning, violent, wicked individuals who are furthest from what we consider """HUMAN""".

No. The Talmud and Zohar are bad news.

No

Attached: 989C296F-768C-4719-A44D-37F7C7E6E40C.jpg (247x303, 22K)

keep going

Obviously not.

It's unfortunately little known fact that your morale, altruism, and ability for true love are located in your foreskin.
When you are made jew rabbi bites that piece of your dick off, so go figure.

Attached: 93d40c7e.jpg (593x713, 43K)

oh yhea i forgot about them

they're literally pharisees, user. pharisees are modern judaism

i'll pass on this; giving you benefit of doubt

Attached: e3e48f73f1c012854c2b64a0471c7222--red-dead-redemption-wild-west.jpg (736x411, 150K)

>seth rich

Well there is Brother Nathanael on Jewtube.

Attached: brother-nathanael.jpg (450x369, 66K)

Also Bobby Fischer.

Nope.
If you need an explanation then you're an idiot.

I have debated many many jews online, here are my findings

>if you accuse them of running shit, they will happily admit it "yes of course we run everything", but they'll say it in a cheeky way to make it clear they're being ironic, even though they totally aren't. Literally the most infuriating thing
>they will openly brag about all the famous people who are jewish out of the other side of their mouth

>they are un-convincable. You can devastate then in an argument, they will hold fast. Even when they've been proven wrong. It seems not to be about the facts of the argument with them, it seems to more like a way to achieve victory (even when they're wrong)

>they have this tendancy to go right for authority figures. This is huge, and consistent pattern I've noticed with all jews, even ones I've known in my personal life. If they have a problem, they'll go right to the principle, or the boss, or whoever has the power. If you're arguing with one online, they'll always go straight to the mods and try to get you banned

>they are all deeply communist/leftist. Only very few aren't this way.

>there is a total lack of self awareness about Israel. Nationalism is pure evil, but Israel is different. In fact, if you even mention Israel, they'll go right to the Holocaust. You cannot have any kind of rational argument here.

once you've seen it a couple times, it becomes completely obvious whenever you meet one. It's coming off them in waves.

their lore is chock full of pulling fast ones on god. letter of the law over spirit. they'll do shit like type g-d instead of god, as if the same entity who was able to see through the trick david pulled on uriah were too stupid to know who they were talking about

it's all so very silly

... but as far as I understand the mythology, everyone goes to sheol whether they were naughty or nice. so why not be a mendacious asshole? the worst you'll get is bad luck in this life

Case in point: Seth Meyers (late night host) is 1/4 jew supposedly, married to a jew and acts like the most obnoxious fucking jew you've ever seen. He literally spends 40 minutes every week night attacking Trump, almost nothing else. Which led me to my first realization about the jews: there is no limit or end to their vices. I.E: Wrath, Lust, Greed.

Literally a moments researching or actually understanding the context of these quotes flies right in the face of your shitty 'redpill'

It's just so intellectually dishonest. Step the fuck up if you want to be taken seriously.

no, but all evils are jew

Attached: 12872_747386935368169_3569220167559961796_n.jpg (960x695, 63K)

Have you got a source on that or are you literally just eating that shit up?

>777

nice

ALSO, note tonight's show was a huge skit attacking christians. Jews love to bash christianity, and while I'm not religious, perhaps this lends to me being able to see how consistent they are about it.

yes

Attached: twojews.jpg (638x960, 59K)

He's blocked in the UK btw. Censorship in action.

Kikedralisk

Are all sharks carnivores?

Attached: 1519443482236.jpg (1115x1971, 804K)

Do you want to debunk our founding fathers, too? fucking bogan

It never ceases to amaze me how despite pretending to be educated just how fucking bluepilled you smug cunts are. There's the real intellectual dishonesty, kangaroo fucker.

Attached: bigots.jpg (1471x4282, 778K)

Like 99,9%.

Probably, even Jesus.

Convert Jews are still Jews retard.
Even the Bible says this

>Americunt can't even tell the difference between NZ flag and Australia's flag

The jokes write themselves, mutt

>Forget the facts, i've got some opinions here from our founding fathers (God bless!!!1!)

Everyone was an anti semite back then, dumb faggot.

You're all the same to us, roo fucker.

>only some of the most influential men in our nation's history
>insert irrelevant religious ad hom
>DEY WAZ ALL RACIS BAK DEN

Are you actually a nigger or a jew? Hard to tell.

Not to mention, most of those accusations toward Jews are based on Jewish people's political machinations rather than their race. Which isn't to say 'All Jews are evil', instead that the political status quo should not be one that Jews (Or any other destructive party) should be able to usurp for their gain.

That includes you fascist/Natsoc retards.

Yeah, it's just political. Sure thing, dumb fucker.

Next you're going to try and imply that we're all just 'jealous' of their success.

Attached: 1446101169405.jpg (1008x4752, 1.99M)

This btw

>You're all the same to us

kay, tard.

>Some of the most influential men in our nation's history

Influential doesn't mean smart, or well grounded in racial anthropology or genetics.

>ad hom

That's not an ad hom, get it right

>DEY WAZ ALL RACIS BAK DEN

Yeah, even the likes of Proudhon, Bakunin, even Karl fucking Marx didn't like the political Jew. A bit of research will confirm this. Times have changed, we've got better science nowadays. Not as many people hold your baseless, pseudoscientific views.

No, i'm not even going to imply that you're just jealous. I fucking hate the state, all states. Whether run by snowniggers or jews it doesn't matter to me.

A race war would be way too fucking costly right now

Attached: 1441861434052.gif (450x265, 44K)

No, they just need to have organizations actively defending them on the net at all times so goyim know (((they))) are actually good.
youtu.be/LofScCiJT4c

Attached: 1507598868475.jpg (280x400, 5K)

No and yes.
I'm part kike and I redpill normies on the (((problem))).
That being said you should assume yes since almost every time there's a (((based kike!))) they have an agenda.

Not actively, don't know if there are jews who truly are not even passively evil. Maybe.

>taking a religious stab at someone who already mentioned he wasnt religious

not only a bad ad hom but wholly misplaced

Nah, they weren't smart mate. They just laid the foundation for the greatest nation the world has ever seen. But no, clearly they knew nothing at all about the historical jew. You don't need to be a fucking geneticist to understand historical context, twat.

ivanaka not evil

No. Jews are not evil. But people who say they are Jews are not Jews but of the synagogue of Satan and all of them are evil.

I hate to be that guy but,

>They laid the foundation for (U.S.A)
>So they understand the historical jew

Well yeah, they saw that jews have the desire to start their own empire, and has done for hundreds of years.

But so has literally any other given ethnic group. Kurds, Anglos, Tamil Kings you name it

I'm not taking a jab at you, the religious American is kind of a meme here.

Jews do nothing wrong, goyim.

Attached: kazakhstan.png (640x400, 64K)

How about my redpill? Is it also dishonest, Jew?

Authoritarian regimes are retarded, I know

Also the numbers are so fucking off on most shit you find on Wikipedia.

The black book of communism isn't a 'Conservative estimate', it's propaganda.

Yep, any time statistics are used to prove the many murders committed by Jews it's propaganda. But questioning any of the obvious bullshit about the holohoax is pure anti-semitism...

Don't go putting words in my mouth you lying cunt.

Obviously, numbers regarding these sorts of things are used for political reasons. 6 Million jews did not die in the holocaust, but it did happen.

The Holodomor happened too (As did the Kazakh famine you pictured there), the numbers were dramatically altered because it was war time. And because it was war time, famines happen. You can't prevent that many deaths if you absolutely need to consolidate your political power.

So how many members of your tribe do you think actually did die in the holohoax, Jew?

For the record i'm not a jew, and my tribe is my family, so zero.

If we're talking about jews that actually died in the holocaust, i'm going off the Red Cross estimates. Nazis were excellent record keepers, they definitely kept records of who they killed.

No, we aren't. But then again, I would say that, wouldn't I?

Attached: cute hand rubbing intensifies.png (722x927, 468K)

wtf really?

Can confirm, no surprises there.

Stand steady, UK. They can't stop you from getting the freedom you need.

Yes, and the exceptions do prove the rule.

Bobby fischer, brother nathanael

Attached: 1520485587013.jpg (600x430, 39K)

i don't know why we are like picture related
without Europe there is no Israel
but without Israel there still is Europe

Attached: jew.jpg (490x437, 52K)

no this one is the only good jew

Attached: GERmaurice.jpg (150x253, 6K)

Yes all jew egil

>So He said to the Jews who had believed Him, “If you continue in My word, you are truly My disciples. 32Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

Yes

Attached: 1504356610621.jpg (552x655, 26K)

There are many factions and type of Jew, yet they are all Jew.

Attached: 0ff34e34-80e4-43d3-b555-072ec70bc80c.png (1020x1276, 2.45M)

>Jupiter
>No jew
He don't know

No

I know one he's still a filthy little kike rat we both know

No, but it's in their nature.

Attached: OPEN BORDERS.gif (480x360, 1.59M)

Shekel masters, aye?

Attached: The Jewish & their Order.jpg (8000x5583, 3.87M)

They never change.

Jews are the force of evil

Attached: 1977.jpg (321x340, 34K)