A good way to raise awareness about current political problems, would you agree Sup Forums?

A good way to raise awareness about current political problems, would you agree Sup Forums?

Attached: 345345.jpg (1172x846, 157K)

>and it's ____
>and that's _____

Why do so many of them do this?

because they are fucking faggots

Nice post ahmed

literally and unironically me on the right

google no likey passive voice

and thats bad

They need to explicitly tell their mindless drones what to think and how to feel

Low-IQ California girl English

Its a subtle redpill for the aware -
Notice how both are unhappy when the roles are reversed?
Notice how when the man is submissive hes met with derision and even contempt by the woman?

which fucking problems?????!?

It's funny that the one in power is still the outwardly masculine one.

Why does he wear a suit in bed?

The fact is that I don't agree with the former or the latter image. Its ridiculous, yes. But women really do seem to want total supremacy now despite the fact they will use it to destroy the world.

Created by (((Eli)))

Attached: IN+A+PARALLEL+UNIVERSE2.jpg (1500x971, 250K)

Can't go round forming your own opinions now can you

Attached: IN+A+PARALLEL+UNIVERSE4.jpg (1500x971, 280K)

Attached: IN+A+PARALLEL+UNIVERSE5.jpg (1500x971, 162K)

But women don't want men like this. If a woman does have a man like this she will just cheat on him with an alpha.

Women can't help the fact they are attracted to alphas.

this guy gets it

Actual reason: They probably did a bunch of A/B testing on different titles on their clickbait articles and found that using that format got the most clicks.

In other words, the same reason they do anything or exist at all - to maximise revenue from low quality clickbait trash.

I don't really see what's wrong with this one

>>and it's ____
>>and that's _____
You clearly haven't read my article "Ten Reasons I Tried This Every Day and You Won't Believe What Happened Next. The Answer Will Shock You!"

Attached: 1484627505715.jpg (480x360, 14K)

It's not shocking at all, every single commercial these days is like this.

>understanding husband comforting his wife because she feels bad about ruining dinner, focusing on the positive with humor
>sexist

Attached: 1520245788453.png (1080x720, 14K)

These are just cuck fantasies, I love how feminist are butt hurt about ads that were made 60 years ago, they think men still think like this.

>want to reverse the roles
>can't even get a man, had to use a soy mannequin
consider my cashews collimated

why does the woman in the right version look like an arrogant bitch while the man on the left image seems generally happy with what the woman does for him?

*unwraps pecker*

BuzzFeed is cancer and anyone who reads it is an idiot

>HURR THE ROLES ARE REVERSED AMAZING

It's the most cliche "statement" an artist can make.

This has actually happened to me in real life, does it make me sexist to care about my wife's feelings? This is why feminism is so diabolically evil, they think they are dismantling the patriarchy, what they are really doing is destroying the relationships between men and woman, everyone loses.

And that is a good thing

>This Artist Re-Created Sexist Vintage Ads With The Roles Reversed And Didn't Change The Sexism, And It's Too Perfect Because We're Proud Sexists

Dumb feminist doing nothing creative,as always.

it would be real easy to turn feminist ads into meninist ads.

>man builds world
>gets rewarded by woman

>woman doesn't build shit
>expects same reward from man
no, sage

>1860s
>men die
>2040s
>women rise

Whos ready for the finno-korea hyper waifu wars?

Attached: don sardine.png (846x437, 425K)

Feminism teaches women are inferior, and you have to act like a man.
They hate everything that defines what a woman is or what's feminine

Cause it's the 50s

Based centrist

I bet you don't care about virginity either, her body her choice

because their reader base is too stupid to know whether it's good or bad unless they're told.

"trump lowers taxes..."

*buzzfeed readers confused as to how to react*

"... and that's bad!"

*wah trump sucks blah blah taxes are great*

Me and my friend where talking about this last night, Feminist hate women, I don't understand why women get pulled into it.

STAY TO FUCK AWAY from our women

Power grab

how will you stop us?

normies need to be told what to feel

that guy looks like a total faggot, i'd be hitting him too only i'd use a two by four in the face

they dont women dont care about feminism
the only bad thing is that governments support these fringe fucks to destroy gender relations and the family unit

I think the number one take away here is that the submissive must always wear the alluring orange robe of Dahahka or else be sentenced to three moons of continuous nipple torture.

It's almost subliminal, the man looks on somewhat Lovingly , she looks at him with disgust

>original has people with loving looks
>new one is only disdain and powertripping

underrated

to be fair when was the last time you saw a smiling couple on the streets who really seemed to enjoy each others company?

white people problems.

>____ and heres why
>____ things you may not have____
I cant believe its taken you clowns this long to pick up on the pattern

>x does y and its z
>x does y and the internet is going crazy
how to tell an article is going to be based

this ones kind of hot

This Buzzcunt shit Unironically triggers fascist tendencies

I noticed a pattern, and the pattern is that journalists cannot be trusted

How is it even possible to have this much penis envy and not be under the care of a psychiatrist?

>they even gave the guy tits
Props to them for going all out.

Yes what if we reverse roles in other Buzzfeed articles. Toxic masculinity, too many white men in the workplace. This could be fun.

I assume it's because the photographer is a masochist soyboy.

I don't know about the streets but I see it all the time here at my church.

Attached: ahbea.jpg (1000x706, 110K)

> everyone loses.

White people lose, Jews win

By killing their host? Even tapeworms know better than to do that.

Gender neutral individualism is the only real path forward.

Gender neutral individualism is the only real path forward. (Can't have individuality if we accept the idea of set societal roles for people depending on biological sex).

I wouldn't worry about it Finn-bro. They seem to look after themselves.

Attached: 1409334582106.jpg (1280x960, 312K)

to be honest i dont pay enough attention to the people around me. me and the qt i am banging (who genuinely hates me) have a good thing going tho.

One thing I noticed about these: the men in the original are smiling, while the women in the recreations look angry/hateful.

It's almost like men didn't (and don't, but that's rapidly changing) hate women.

jews are trying to retard the western nations by breeding them with sub-human blacks and muslims, so they can be turned into slave cattle and ruled by israel

that's why israel allows no immigration, despite jews being behind multiculturalism in the west

remember when the state didn't stuff his nose in famillies and there wasn't a whole industry based on introducing products in households? These ads (the old ones) were released when capitalism was already working to turn every individuals into consummers in every manipulative way possible. Personally I can't complain, I think we're living way better than our ancestors did but really we're being treated like cattle and democracy is only there to prevent change. IMO we should be happy and hopeful for the future but people still find reasons to complain about shit, either to justify their bullshit jobs (sociologists) or to vent frustrations or because they're bored or to reinforce their belonging to a group (gender equalitarians in that case). It's all bs, everything that tries to simplify human interractions are BS to create groups people can belong to.

And that's a good thing.

the trick is that both versions are created by kikes for the purpose of peddling some garbage to you

the male version was selling you some trinket

the female version is selling you unnecessary conflict

>I don't understand why women get pulled into it
Same reason they get pulled into any stupid ass thing.

>peer pressure/group mentality
>attention(and it's getting them a butt load of that)

Low IQ mental programming.

Who works when the bitch is too pregnant to work?

Probably lots of articles are partially written by algorithms.

It's either a "PC" antiwhite dog whistle or their brains are so fucked, they can't word anything differently.

Attached: 1511063851293.jpg (738x606, 69K)

>in the first picture they are both smiling, but not in the second picture

>and this is how you're supposed to feel about it

>has to dig up 60 year old examples of "sexism" to prove sexism is a problem in modern times

Attached: BigDisastrousKawala.webm (352x288, 174K)

male:
>smiling
>looking off into the distance
female:
>disdain
>looking down at servant

Pretty accurate of the differences in the role-reversal.

Gender confusion role confusion then oppression and destitution

Not art

There is nothing sexist about that original.

I like how in the left picture they both look happy, but in the right picture they don't

Attached: dgtbb.png (478x380, 194K)

> Posting a screenshot of a Tumblr link to Buzzfeed

The absolute state of bait

>Emily Goldstein
Tell me it was someone trolling under a pseudonym
Please tell me

>Artist changes sexist ad into a sexist ad

He gets paid off (you)s and he's been failing at getting a single one with his stale muslim baits so he went off on a tangent. I think that, if he has to eat, is a good strategy.

It makes my dick hard tbhfam

They didn't reverse the roles, they made them trannies

me on the far left

>both happy vs both unhappy
the comedy writes itself

This. Prople i know that were on the left 3 years ago are firmly on the right now because of wonderful propaganda like this

Attached: 1518039618179.jpg (628x356, 164K)

>advertising corps create sexist ads in 1950s that work perfectly on women to make companies billions of dollars
>artist creates sexist ad in response
>dat'll show em

>the goyim know and it's horribly problematic

>BUZZFEED