You don't have a country without a (see-through) wall

That is what Trump is saying, there is NO COUNTRY if you do not have a (see-through) wall.

Can someone tell me what the difference between a fence and a see-through wall? Is it even possible to have a wall that is see-through? Wouldn't it be called a fence rather than a wall?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 8.55.57 AM.png (1268x714, 708K)

Same principle as the Berlin wall... meant to contain commies.
sage

magic mirror

>what the difference between a fence and a see-through wall?
See-through walls are like insult over injury to these illegals

>Can someone tell me what the difference between a fence and a see-through wall?
is a wall with windows in it still a wall, or is it a fence? if those windows were bullet proof, does it change that? are you mentally retarded?

>See-through walls are like insult over injury to these illegals
But what's the difference? Is pic related a fence... or a see-through wall?

Attached: vfyf92hhdi9z.jpg (2364x1330, 669K)

Is a wall with windows a "see-through" wall? I thought what Trump means with "see-through" is that from whatever position you look at the "wall" you can "see-through".

Build a giant prism/magnifying glass that just blinds and scorches everything on the wrong side of it

Attached: 71268.jpg (2048x1365, 1.81M)

>I thought what Trump means with "see-through" is that from whatever position you look at the "wall" you can "see-through".
>I thought
found the problem

Why do people want to split hairs over fence/wall. The point is he is securing the border.

Honestly I think the best strategy would be a fence at the border and then 100 meters inside the USA have a wall. If you are caught in the no man's land in between you are arrested.

a wall isn't going to do shit. Mexicans visit america legally then just never leave. A wall is a waste of money.

So if you can see through fences but not walls, is this a wall?

Attached: newly-installed-wooden-fence-care-e1504807221966.jpg (800x533, 91K)

Trump explained being able to "see through" the wall from a driving car is what is the essence of a see-through wall. How can you achieve this with windows?

i would say that a fence consists of pillars with material mounted between them to create a barrier. A wall on the other hand is a solid structure.

>The point is he is securing the border.
Not yet. Not a single meter of wall has been built yet under the Trump see through wall doctrine.

Attached: 1507832032601.png (894x597, 177K)

yes. his wall is an elaborate fence and a huge disappointment.

>implying a wall made of narrow gaps could hold a communist

I'm going to need some cyclone wire at the top and base.

Attached: 8134571777.jpg (1057x1500, 362K)

That would be a fence. There are no-see-through fences. The question is, are there see-through walls?

Attached: ipany3dadaaiceca.jpg (514x343, 21K)

because a wall is not going to secure the border all by itself, and im not convinced he realizes the wonderful opportunities the wall idea had to fix three problems simultaneously, so why should i trust it will manage to do anything?

>Shit doeant happen overnight
>Government programs are slow to implement

Wow, thanks for the brilliant insight. The fact that numerous prototypes have already been built and are being tested for weakness proves the effort is underway.

Now go fulfill your muslim semen drinking quota, you cuck.

We got two walls - the Pacific Ocean and the Indian Ocean.

do you think that if you say its a fence, it wont be as strong or something? whats your goal here? you realize the holes in the wall are for shooting through, right? this isnt the same as the fence in your backyard. were you confused on that?

wetback detected

What about a picket fence?

>shooting through
Thats something you do with a fence.

A proper wall has battlements, and is around a meter thick. Its made out of stone, and built by american citizens in a grand public works project to end unemployment. Then once its built, it is a symbol of pride and unity and manned around the clock, and immigrants serve time at the wall, shooting illegals to earn their citizenship, proving that they are serious.

This would simultaneously employ thousands if not tens of thousands of americans, serve as a real solid border defense (a wall is useless unless its manned), and also provide a fair immigration system.

Three problems solved with one move, fitting of a god emperor.

Instead we hire literal jews to do it and we a flimsy fence.

ok so its a fence and trump was being hyperbolic by calling it a wall because its supposed to stop stuff like a wall. get over it. the same physical object will be built weather you call it a wall or a fence, and it will stop the beaners just the same.

It wont stop anything if its not manned, walls only serve as temporary stops to hang people up so you can shoot at them. And shooting from ground level? We could have accomplished the same thing by just laying barbed wire all along the border. That hangs people up nice enough to shoot them.

>It wont stop anything if its not manned
i guess you will be happy to hear that in trumps wall plan, its going to be manned. that should brighten up your day

>do you think that if you say its a fence, it wont be as strong or something? whats your goal here?

I hate people using terms for things that should not be used for these things. Like "fake news" - there is no such thing. If it is "fake" it is not news, but simply wrong. Or "statutory rape", if it is not rape then it is not rape, there is no statutory rape but it is "sex with a minor who could not consent". etc.

Don't try to manipulate your audience by using wrong terms. If it is a freaking fence, say it is a freaking fence. If it is a wall, then say it is a wall. Don't call a fence a wall.

And yes, a fence is way better than a wall to secure the US border. 97% of the Israeli security barrier is FENCE, not wall. Guess who continues to say Israelis build all walls? Yes, Palestinians - to make people believe Israelis are evil for building "walls".

A fence is something you put behind your house to signal to your neighbors where the dog is not allowed to shit. A wall is something to prevent people to stay in where they are and not come to your country and steal your dog. Mexicans are stealing home pets like crazy. Look up the statistics. Death to CNN and fake news conglomerate.

Attached: Screenshot.png (1366x768, 849K)

Really manned, as in an unbroken chain of people with guns who can see other people with guns to either side of them all the way across the border maintained around the clock, or driven along by a few new ice trucks?

>Really manned, as in an unbroken chain of people with guns who can see other people with guns to either side of them all the way across the border maintained around the clock, or driven along by a few new ice trucks?
yup. with electronic thermal imaging and everything. read up on it. its going to be secure as fuck.

>Don't try to manipulate your audience by using wrong terms.
thats literally the game trump has to play as a politician.

>A fence is something you put behind your house to signal to your neighbors where the dog is not allowed to shit.
Pic related - Muhammad, civil engineer, explains it well.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 9.32.46 AM.png (1060x478, 109K)

>thats literally the game trump has to play as a politician.
No, he doesn't. Israelis use the term "security barrier". They don't say wall, they say barrier. Barrier is a correct term, wall is wrong.

It is like calling pic related freedom fries. Those are French fries, not freedom fries. Don't bullshit people.

Attached: o-mega-potato-french-fries-570.jpg (570x697, 91K)

i guess it was hyperbole then, calling it a wall. good job figuring it out. huh, so we are getting a really cool border FENCE then, not a wall.

do you think trump should be impeached for using the wrong word? what should be his punishment?

>yup.
Thats pretty good though.

He still missed a grand opportunity for a public works project.

ive always been a big fan of lava moats, so its a cheap imitation i guess

Trump promised a wall. If we don't get it then it shows that the will of the people doesn't matter.

I think he should build a real wall with battlements people can stand on to observe the barbarians beyond the frontier from.

trump has to work with the real numbers and we dont really know what thats like. that shit is ganna be huge so every dollar spent per foot is huge at the end. technically we could build anything with unlimited money

>what should be his punishment?
He should be called out for using a wrong word.

whats your problem with the burgers hans.
you have your own issues in germany to deal with.

so then call him out? did you think we personally know trump or something? he has a twitter

This is why you make it a public works project. Set up tents and kitchens and clinics and let anyone come and have food, shelter, medicine, if they work on the wall. It would surely be cheaper than paying a bunch of jews.

>he still thinks a fence will be funded

HAAAH
Just like DACA was supposed to expire right lads?
>4d chess

All of your leverage went down the shitter the second the expiration was removed.

We're getting the one even a team of military commandos couldn't conquer, that's all you need to know.

Any other bitching about it is just anons pretending they're better than the military at infiltration by larping on the internet and twisting words.

The wall needs to be “see through”. There could be a poor Mexican child dying just feet away and the Border Patrol wouldn’t even know it!

A couple decades ago volunteers went down there to do just that. The libtards and kike media spazzed out.

Didn't a lot of them end up in jail because they kept harassing actual border security? I think three invaded some dude's home and killed him and his kid.

>gee guys why would we need to see through the wall to see where the people are
>hur dur thats a fence!!
You're either a fucktard or shill.

>Didn't a lot of them end up in jail
This is what happens when you get your news from social media/ MSNBC.

Attached: 1520977803040.jpg (524x331, 35K)