Why is there so much shonen shit on Sup Forums nowadays?

Why is there so much shonen shit on Sup Forums nowadays?

Why do I want to put my dick in Kobayashi's poop chute so much?

cause Sup Forums has been filled with normies for so long now

Do you also go on /lit/ to complain about the existence of Children's Books?

>normies
yeah I bet

I want Ms Kobayashi to beat the shit out of me.

Because Sup Forums = plebbit 2.0.

Easy.

this is what happens when you don't range ban third world shitholes like mexico

>normies
Yep. Get the fuck out, Neo-fag.

underages, spics, underaged spics

Cuz cute girls are not everthing. A man needs Testosteron.

/lit/ complains abut anything it deems 'saleable' aka 'not a modernist novel about a depressed unremarkable male contemplating suicide'

is this a thinly veiled meta thread?

reminder that meta threads belong on >

Sorry we aren't watching cute big eye girls doing retarded misunderstandings clone #234445324677

reminder that /ab/ - anime & random would solve a vast majority of this board's problems.

Mods are banning all else

Newfag invasion after Naruto was protected two years ago.

I blame naruto enablers

>nowadays
Kill yourself, newfag.

Admit it. The moe era was way better than whatever Sup Forums is now.

Sup Forums has always talked about shit

This is the actual reason. Excessively authoritarian moderation driving off adults and oldfags.

Only you and i know feel, user

Nardo

mods are defensive faggots who can't take criticism

hownew.ru

>The moe era was way better than whatever Sup Forums is now.
The fuck is this piece of shit even talking about?

It isnt even that much. Back in 2006-2008 had a lot more

Remember N/a/ruto?

Me neither I was on Reddit at hat time

Name ONE anime that Sup Forums hasn't talked about en mass that wasn't trash garbage.

>Wanting this board to be primarily harem shit and waifu threads every single thread

You are one who is new. Naruto was only shounen that was banned

Still better than having a catalog full of Dragon Ball and Boruto circlejerks.

why is there a 250 post thread on fucking dubs?
Sup Forums has turned to shit

Anything currently airing will be discussed on Sup Forums. That's simply just how it is. Doesn't matter if it's SAO or Naruto.

>hownew.ru
Ask yourself.

my shit is better than your shit because I like it

boruto is dead and dbz too

where is your problem

What about Sumirethreads? Because that's what Boruto threads mostly are.

Battle shonen is like junk food or supermarket brand beer. Low engagement and instant gratification.
I like Gintama though, even the serious episodes.

No it is fucking not the board under that majority turns in to /h/ but lite, which is basically defeating the purpose of /e/ and there's always fucking at least 3 fucking traps up, re-iterating the same memes that pertaining to why traps aren't gay.' Super Dragonball flooding is a result telling folks not to make generals even though generals what kept shounen shit as big as that contained, Thank god the dam burst because now it's drowning out most of the thinly veiled ecchi threads that should be on fucking /e/

Wait, did mods finally stop the dozens of DBS threads per hour?

It is the opposite.
Even shonen is better than waifu/moe shit.

No, the surge is going to happen again this sat/sun, all there doing is clearing room for the next wave

Nah, i still remember when Sup Forums was mostly harem threads and even back then people complained about same way they complain about shounen threads now

At least lewd girls are somewhat related to fucking Sup Forums. Spanish memes, racewars, and fucking Sup Forums memes like "Chad" bullshit are not. Echi is also a genre of anime so your argument is retarded. You are literally hard pressed to find a show that doesn't have any panty shots or tits shoved in your face.

It is only /e/ or /c/ material when you have eternal threads consisting of 90% image dump. That is what those two boards are for. If you don't like this, than tough fucking luck because Sup Forums has been this way for about a decade now. We aren't going to change because some vocal fags bitch, and we certainty aren't going to take shit from a fucking mod that hates anime and deletes Yotsuba for no reason. Shut the fuck up, stay in one thread, or go fuck off to narutoforum.

>You are literally hard pressed to find a show that doesn't have any panty shots or tits shoved in your face.
They're hotter in flight suits, anyway.

Ironically this behaviour is because mods deleted it, not because you complained about it.

>complains about quality of posts on Sup Forums
>posts maid dragon
Really made me think

The main difference is that the shitty harem shows like IS eventually stop airing, and people stop discussing them outside of an occasional thread everyone once in awhile.

Long running shonen does not end. It brings in Sup Forums shitters. And most of the time they cant contain themselves to one fucking thread. That's why I never understood the hate for General threads. It keeps shit contained and once a fanbase starts getting too cancerous/chatroom heavy (like SW and K-ON generals used to be), you can easily delete them and nobody will give them sympathy because, well just look at there fucking posts.

Instead, we have DBS shitting up the board constantly, where 98% of it is rampant shitposting. It was bad before in the general threads, but atleast it was contained. Mods could have just started banning people and made a post in thread saying to cut that shit out or he'd start purging DBS threads. They would have shaped up eventually. Instead, he decided to let that shit spread over the board. Great idea.

>normies
And they expose themselves, like you

The spanish and chad shit was happening before the deletion of General threads

just like how you are hard pressed to find shows with out ecchi, you are also hard pressed to find shows that aren't classified as shounen. especially because that last longer and gain more popularity over time compared to ecchi, moeshit, i'm not saying anything about that shit being wrong, I'm say that shit is a problem when the boards a huge majority of just fucking lewd shit and waifu posting. Meanwhile every other thread not about that gets derailed into it or just pushed off the fucking board. Trying to crusade and get Shounenshit removed is the most hyprocrital shit to come from a board about anime and manga when a good 75-90% anime and manga is shounen shit. But even with with race wars and Spanish memes, dicussion about shit other than "Waifus" and "perving over types of girls all the damn time" can still happen

Chad shit didn't start until a month or two Sup Forums mods started gutting Sup Forums and making these demands. from what i remember, it was still on Sup Forums

>haha look at me I saw someone get mad at another dude for using the n word I can use this to fit in!!

I saw it posted on /sci/ the most of all places

Sup Forums (and Sup Forums in general) is and will always remain shit. Stop trying to fight it and just go with the flow, instead of making this thread to complain about Sup Forums you could've made a thread about something that isn't shounenshit.

>Sup Forums shit on Sup Forums

>you are also hard pressed to find shows that aren't classified as shounen

Shounen is a demographic, retard. Also no, most seaspnal anime isn't considered shounen.

>especially because that last longer and gain more popularity over time compared to ecchi, moeshit,

Popularity is generally an indicator that something is trash. Also, there is much, much more "moeshit" a season than shounen. It has always been this way, and that is why we talk about it. We vastly outnumber you in series and our shit is constantly different, yet similar shows, which is why discussion is constantly spawned and OC is made.

>I'm say that shit is a problem when the boards a huge majority of just fucking lewd shit and waifu posting.

Like it's been for about 10 fucking years? Why are you trying to change a board for no reason? Why should we, the majority, conform to you?

>Meanwhile every other thread not about that gets derailed into it or just pushed off the fucking board.

No, it really fucking doesn't.

>rying to crusade and get Shounenshit removed is the most hyprocrital shit to come from a board about anime and manga when a good 75-90% anime and manga is shounen shit.
>75-90% anime and manga is shounen shit.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

> But even with with race wars and Spanish memes, dicussion about shit other than "Waifus" and "perving over types of girls all the damn time" can still happen

I've been in those threads, there is hardly any actual discussion. And even if there was, how is that any different from the supposed imagedumps of "moeshit"? There is still way more discussion than fucking any DBS thread.

The only difference is that instead of having threads dedicated to the same show once a show ends it gets replaced by a carbon copy of it.

But user, a DB thread died to make this one.

I actually need this Ginko version. Thanks for posting this one
>captcha: unsuitable chen

>75-90% anime and manga is shounen shit.

Nope, it spawn different discussion and OC and memes. The same can't be said about long running shonen.

>Popularity is generally an indicator that something is trash
>we, the majority,
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
>reddit spacing
Be honest, where do you come from?

It really doesn't, it's the same shit over and over again.
>moeblob of the season #4567 threads were so much different than moeblob of the season #4568 threads!

>75-90% manga is shounenshit
I hope this is bait

>75-90% anime and manga is shounen shit

I really hope you're baiting

>reddit spacing meme

post discarded

Shonen is the only anime genre worth watching, unless you're a filthy fujoshit - /y/ is your containment board.

Because we're trying to replicate the golden ages but with more imbeciles this time, it's gonna flop.

It really isn't. Even if it was, my shit doesn't attract Sup Forums so it's already far superior.

>complains about shounen shit while posting shounen shit
Well memed
Check em

Shounen shit is so much better than moe harem shit, I won't even complain

Lemme show you how its done

Not even the original user but fuck off.

>It isnt even that much. Back in 2006-2008 had a lot more

Yeah this. I've currently filtered out all the shonen anime and manga threads and there's only about 10 of them currently in the catalog, the vast majority of threads in Sup Forums are not shonen related at all.

>you are also hard pressed to find shows that aren't classified as shounen.
>when a good 75-90% anime and manga is shounen shit.

What did he mean by this?

'Sup Forums thread' thread?

If your waifu can't defeat El Grande Padre she is worthless and doesn't deserve any discussion

>post 1 screencap of something with 1000% more originality than all DBShit threads combined
>gets mad

Not the original guy either, but wow

if you complain about shounen but love Sup Forums meme's, opinion discarded

fun fact for summerfags, chad memes don't originate from Sup Forums

Calling out "reddit spacing" is a sure fire way to know that the poster is a drooling retard.

I miss SZS

>seriously buying into the reddit spacing meme

Holy shit

It was from Sup Forums, and what the fuck does Sup Forums have to do with anything?

>turned to

>a good 75-90% anime and manga is shounen shit

Imagine being this deluded

Someone said it was on Sup Forums but it was just popular in general, I even saw it on obscure ass imageboards like freech

good thing mine can beat el hermano

no that shit came from Sup Forums, nu-v fags just started making shit abunch of vidya related edits with it it, but the originator first came from pol.

proxy fagging

Anyone have the entire thread of these edits capped?

>hurr muh Sup Forums
Is Sup Forums the new Godwin's law?

Kys pedophile.

Yeah, I think so. It reminds me of sjwphobia from a few years back