Other urls found in this thread:

typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Saber_of_Red
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

The lewdest, but not the best.

No.

Nothing can topple the original.

That's not Nero.
At the very least she's way, way better than her mother though.

Are all Sabers made for anal sex?

This.

Even Mordred couldn't stop me from dropping that show.

Apoc was legitimately one of the worst shows. I have low balling standards. I enjoy UBW / Stay Night/ HF

but this shit.. this shit needs to die. Dropped it after the first episode.

It was better than the pedoshit that is Prisma.

yes but i don't know why i find the original saber way hotter than her

No Illya is.

The last few seem to have been designed with paizuri in mind.

Mordred can't even spell Mordred.

But Castah is the biggest Seibafag.

Not a saber.

Directed more to the statement

Mordred is literally the state of England

Beyond hope

I've ignored it ever since it came out. What is wrong with it?

Please OP, Sup Forums doesn't have a shit taste tier like reddit and MAL, so get out.

Way too large of a cast the show doesn't spend any significant amount of time expanding upon and Sieg being a terrible character in general.

Not that user, but no character has really any development and most of them are barely shown
One of the servants dies and the scene is treated as really sad, but I would be surprised if it had more than 5 minutes of screen time
They immediately go with what feels like the final battle, with it lasting almost a half of the whole series, and then the series keeps going without the feeling that anything was resolved. They just changed the character holding the grail, but you didn’t care that the previous owner had it and surely you don’t care that the new one does

To be honest, dedicated shitposters end up killing the Apo thread with endless repetitive shitposting.

This is what they call ''endless repetitive shitposting''

Her armor is cooler than her mom's

yeah

It moves a bit too fast, that's basically it's key issue.

People will attach all kinds of shit to that, but at the end of the day that's cuz they can't accept some characters are bit players and don't get development.

I’m still so confused how that works
> who’s the dad
> how did you get birthed from you sister
> why does she not have Excalibur

No.

Of course.

This is your nurse for tonight

Gawain is best Saber

Mordred is for Oyakodon with Saber!

I still don't understand how Florence Nightingale is a berseker

She is going to save your life or end it in the process

She's the best saberface, but not the best saber.

Merlin gave Saber a dick
Saber's half sister stole Saber's sperm
Made a homunculus from it
Mordred grows up super fast and becomes a night of the round
Eventually told that she is Saber's son
Saber doesn't approve of her as a succesor
Rebels
Saber kills Mordred but Mordred mortally wounds Saber

I don't think Apoc is as bad as people say it is. The only issue us that there are too many characters but at the same time it doesn't feel like a war.

Original saber allways be the best saber

Citation on the dick thing

Stop reminding me how bad this show is. After Darnic died I really stopped caring. The whole plot is such a mess.

The only good thing about Apoc are Sisigou and Mordred being bros.

>Artoria, normally female, was a pseudo-male at the time due to Merlin's magecraft, so Morgan enchanted her with a spell to extract sperm from her. Morgan developed it within her own ovary, and made the child into a homunculus clone of Artoria

Merlin gave her a futa dick to make an heir. It sounds fucking ridiculous, but it's true

I forgot to mention Mordred is also basically an incest baby

This is unironically my favorite Fate series so far, at least in terms of the servants. These two are carrying the show for me. Chiron is one of the best archers so far imo and Jeanne was my mother things would be different.

This. No metter how many copies out there, the first one is my waifu.

Nigger you just typed that
Give me a wiki link or something at least

typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Saber_of_Red

Oh ye of little faith

Blue Saber sucks

Its common knowledge.
Merlins a dick, gave saber one, shit happens, merlin laughs and fucks off to avalon.

> futa is canon in fates
Oh what a world we live in

this is why 2D — they just get cuter every century

Yeah, when I learned that, I felt that that is something that should be included in every other OP on Sup Forums about anything Fate related.

Camelot as a whole seems pretty bonkers. Basically Saber was betrayed because she was so good of a king that people couldn't stand it anymore so they went against her.

That sounds fucking retarded.

That sounds like some Mary Sue shit.

No wonder she died a virgin

> King Arthur is a Mary Sue
Who would have guessed

>Basically Saber was betrayed because she was so good of a king that people couldn't stand it anymore so they went against her.

More like she tried so hard to be a perfect, unapproachable king people couldn't relate to her (and she couldn't relate to her subjects) so shit fell apart.

Her 'mind of steel' approach to rulership had its strengths (Camelot was a utopia unlike anything at the time) and weaknesses (the incompatibility between the king and her subjects)

Which is exactly why her exchanges with Gil and Iskandar were interesting. All considered 'great rulers', completely different ideas on how to get there.

Rude!

whore of babylon

>Anons make valid criticisms of a show
>Apobabies get butthurt and have no response other than "s-stop shitposting!"
Pro Tip: If the people pointing out the myriad of flaws in Apocrypha seem dedicated to you, then it simply means that the show itself has little to no merit with which its fans can use to tenuously defend itself with.

With that said, I dropped this trainwreck after three episodes, and the fact that the general consensus on Apocrypha has somehow gotten even worse is an accomplishment.

That is a good thing

this is very fun

You should check out the CYOA general on /tg/.

>Jack's NP makes it so no one remembers her cute loli face after she's done stabbing a bitch and flees the scene

I enjoy it when occasionally they recall Servant's NPs weren't just divine buster beamspam moves.

I want to lick that cute flat tummy

It doesn't have that Type Moon aesthetic, not saying it's limited to ufotable but they did it well.

Oh no, she's too perfect! BETTER FUCKING KILL EVERYONE THEN

Can Mordred defeat the cock !?

Boys, boys you all have forgoten best saber girl. UMU

>Whore of Babylon

>MMXVII
>Falling for Christian propaganda

>not having a thicc qt wife who would fight the world for you to be your praetorian and husband

>thicc

get and stay get

Isn't this precisely why it's bad? It's double the servants with half the fighting.