Why are all the major Alt-right and White nationalist leaders/spokespeople Jewish or 56%??

Why are all the major Alt-right and White nationalist leaders/spokespeople Jewish or 56%??

Attached: University-of-Florida-Gainesville-Richard-Spencer-Mike-Enoch-Eli-Mosley-Alt-Right-Lugenpresse-BlackL (585x352, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GFjVNutkBag
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is Mike Enoch considered white? he looks like a rat

plus he is married to a jew and has a black brother.

prbly just a coincidence.
7:30 pm in Oz.
Sure is getting late..

Attached: IMG_2785.jpg (3264x2448, 1.06M)

White nationalism is a Jewish divide and conquer invention

Attached: alt right high command.jpg (734x587, 54K)

Because they’re Americans

Yeah it kinda disturbs me, appearance matters. Damigo didn't look like a fucking mutt. Spencer or Sellner doesn't either. It's dumb to have a fat man with bad skin and a Jewish wife such a key figure.

The Alt-Lite is willingly supporting Jewish interests. It's pathetic.

Attached: _20180314_165223.jpg (2160x3840, 513K)

Three possibilities:

1. Jewish/Russian psyop

2. Guilt towards their white family members

3. Survival tactics for symbiosis.

This

What happened to Damigo, did I miss something? Haven't seen or heard anything from him for a while and his twitter is blank.

>All fields

laying low probably
youtube.com/watch?v=GFjVNutkBag

Because they're controlled opposition.

Japanese right wings are also North Koreans.
The reason why they do is a very simple, they want discrimination against themselves.

1: jews privileged status is based on presence of real discrimination. As long as discrimination exists, Jew can evade criticism from any others.

2: preventing other Jews from assimilation.

3: real ruling class also Jews, but stealthy. Nobody thinks Jews scapegoating Jews, the reatrds simply think Jews rule everything, the educated think Jews is just scapegoat and someone else behind Jews such as Anglo.

Ordinary Jews destined to be lynched when the time come, but real ruling class will be in safe, and nothing change as western history tells.

Jews are simultaneously real rulers but also scapegoat. You guys must not hate Jews but real rulers.

The first question a Jew asks himself, how can I insert myself so I can profit from this situation

They arent

Because he "does so much fo duh moobmint, goy"

Attached: mike-the-kike-jew-shades.png (1200x1200, 369K)

Do the math. The ''alt-right'' doesn't exist.

Correct but it's not Anglo's, it's just rich people : like Rothschild.
Jewish religion basically worships devil.
Super-rich take role of devil.

Attached: 759465905024409612.jpg (744x1024, 236K)

The leadership of the white nationalist movement is hilarious fucked. They'r ea bunch of mongrols and degenerates.

It reflects the utter ridiculousness and pathetic state of the "movement" though.

Attached: Leaders of the White Race.png (661x624, 336K)

It's another Alinsky Rule 13 thread
>13. “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.“ Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.
SAGE SAGE SAGE

ITT: Jews accusing their opponents of being Jews. This is their old trick, they use if every time.
SAGE SAGE SAGE

controlled opposition by (((them)))