This is a good manga

This is a good manga

>My Brother's Husband
So is this incest or?

>my brothers husband
I'm going to have to stop you right there user

Guys brother in law comes to Japan when his brother dies

No incest involved

looks like bara. Those two guys obviously fuck each other while the girl watches.

Do these two buffed grown baras fuck that tiny loli?

Musume no Iede is much better.

no that would be disgusting. baras are not bros for nothing

so, if they were skinny twinks this will be a yaoi manga?

It was more wholesome than I was expecting it to be.

I really liked it. It's about the man of the nips brother visiting after brother died. Really well written. It's not gay pandering garbage(aside from the way the guys are drawn i suppose.

>Dad manga
Hell yes.

I prefer this one. Less gay and cuter daughter.

>no caring big bear to cook for you

Why live?

Is the last volume even scanned?

its heavily implied that its gay, what the fuck are you on to

Okay. Tell us more. Is it pure fluff? Is the kid picked at at school?

my gayest friend really likes it and talks a lot about its societal impact

This is Gengoroh Tagame isn't it? He make wholesome manga too?

It's a loli (male).

well shit, there're new chapters

Yeah. I mean, it does go in on the social issue of homosexuality but it isn't obnoxious about it like most western "liberals" are about it.

Tagame actually appreciates that establishing his characters as human is equally, if not more important than the actual morals they're being used to convey.

Personally, I enjoyed it enough that I'm tempted to buy the English print edition, I mean, it's hard to look past the kind of genuine sincerity that's at work here.

Yeah, no. Looks gay as fuck.

Wow, they take it up the ass. Revolutionary.

Good taste, user.

Yeah, it's really cute and heartwarming.

Maybe I can ask here. I'm looking for a manga about a boy who's struggling with whether or not he's homosexual. He is found by a not named woman who invites him into her house which functions as a community centre for people like him that also have some proplems regarding their sexuality. Does anyone know the name ofthis manga?

>. It is also noted for being a change in Tagame's usual work, as previously he predominately wrote homoerotic bara manga.[2] Tagame has said that the theme of the manga is about family relationships.[3]
Sounds gay.

But in a good way.

What about that title suggests incest at all? I think you have your mind in the gutter.

DEEP
DARK
LOLI

Shimanami Tasogare
[spoilers]translations have stopped tho[/spoiler]

>Gay
>Good way
There's no such thing

just

he is on denial juice.

my man

Why? I thought there was one group who does the tankōbon scans every few months and another who started to do the monthly magazine scans.

When I read the title for the first time, I thought about OP's pic. But damn, the cuteness is really strong in this one