Bubuki Buranki

I dropped this after Team America showed up. What happened after? Was Reoko our lord and saviour all along?

Yes and power of gattai saves the day.

Was hoping for more Reoko in S2.

It was complete bullshit but it was so entertaining. No brains but a lot of fun. Also Team America was so badass. That fat fuck was awesome.

Why did you drop it?

I hope they fucked a lot.

A lot of bullshit happened
Yes, although she lost her memory but won the MCbowl

So does the ending qualify as /ss/, teenage romance, or taking advantage of mentally challenged?

Yes.

Indeed.

Red brows are olev.

>that fucking ending
Reoko was top bitch and didn't deserve that end.

Reoko did nothing wrong.

I dropped it before the last 2 episodes, did she win?

IIRC
>reoko gets locked up in secret lab forever
>mc & pals live their own lives and grow apart
Probably other stuff too

Because I didn't like Team America and the other villains were getting stupid, particularly fedora guy who couldn't be on screen without smirking.

What the fucking fuck?

Pretty much my reaction

Though as far as I remember the last scene kinda implied that the main team is going to go get Reoko (who lost her memories) out.

I'm still sad ;_;

>started liking russia and even oniichan at their final moments
Fuck everything

>They never fucked
Damn this show was really dark at times

>everyone jerking off to Reoko
>meanwhile ignoring best girl Kinoa

unironically best girl in the series and 90% the reason I watched the show

Uhm, no. She wasn't locked up anywhere. She was in a hospital and they were keeping her there because she had amnesia and was weak from years of not using her real body.

GigaNigga explains that Reoko is held at asylum/hospital as she is worse than Hitler or Stalin in Japs opinion.
Reoko lost her memories but regained "mortal" body when BestMom stopped being her heart and went to space.
MC lost his powers, realised that the villain was right and so he went for the next adventure which will pull him away from the normal life.
He goes to free Reoko and wants take her with him.
Thanks to the bubuki linked hearts magics Reoko regains some memories about him and kinda knows he is going to her.

I must say that the ending was 10/10 for me. Especially that park scene.

>all that hope that they aren't actually dead
God, what a ride S2 was.
It would be perfect if they cut out some of the beginning Sister/Taiwan team and the French farm life stuff to squeeze in like half episode long Oubu vs EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE fight near Democratia base. Like in the OP.

Man, just wen the prick leader was realizing he was one huge jerk and started treating them like true party members. They up and die. With no chance of revival either.

I'm not exactly sure what happened with Team Taiwan. They were deathly afraid of their leader, then realized he was a chuuni idiot or something.

Grass > glasses

Is there any hope for a third season?

It had a pretty nice bow tie ending, I think it's fine to let it lie.

ThisThe show ended good enough.......although a bit sad too. Now that i remember Azuma never grieve his mothers death.

Reoko was just fantastic. sadly she was too much of a damsel in S2.